US Politics XII: shutting down Interference until @U2 agrees to pay for a firewall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She phoned it in and still won by 3 million votes

Her and Obama were supposed to go to WI and had to cancel due to a death of someone i cannot remember off the top of my head

Her fault for not rescheduling of course but it wasn’t like she just laid on the couch during the campaign

I see your point, but perception is reality in a campaign. However she only has herself to blame. Trump was hitting 3 states a day while she was taking days off. Her campaign platform was nebulous, whereas a trump supporter could immediately give 2-3 tangible things he said he’d do. The boomer white women in the Midwest disliked her for 25 years. She phoned it in and got beat.

Hillary also had Russian intelligence and millennia of misogyny and voter suppression efforts in swing states and the Coney letter and racist backlash to 8 years of a black president to contend with as well. And she still won more votes than any other white man in history.

Of course the campaign made mistakes, but to blame it all on here is to excuse the fact that the deck was stacked against her in a way that we are now still coming to terms with.

Why did Manfort give the Russians the polling data? “We’re close in Michigan. We’re close in Wisconsin. We’re close in Pennsylvania.” And then what did they do? And how tiny was the margin in all those states? I’ve seen U2 with more people than determined the election.

Hillary also had Russian intelligence and millennia of misogyny and voter suppression efforts in swing states and the Coney letter and racist backlash to 8 years of a black president to contend with as well. And she still won more votes than any other white man in history.

Of course the campaign made mistakes, but to blame it all on here is to excuse the fact that the deck was stacked against her in a way that we are now still coming to terms with.

Why did Manfort give the Russians the polling data? “We’re close in Michigan. We’re close in Wisconsin. We’re close in Pennsylvania.” And then what did they do? And how tiny was the margin in all those states? I’ve seen U2 with more people than determined the election.

I don’t think an online Russian Facebook troll changed anybody’s votes. Not sure what you are driving at. Do you contend all Wikileaks dumps were fabrications?

I don’t think an online Russian Facebook troll changed anybody’s votes. Not sure what you are driving at. Do you contend all Wikileaks dumps were fabrications?

I contend the Russians coordinated with Wikileaks and hacked only the DNC and Hillary in order to damage her campaign. I contend that much of the anti-Hillary zealotry you saw online came from Russian troll farms. It was targeted at African-Americans in the cities of midwestern states as well as the Bernie kids to get them to vote for Jill Stein, who seems more likely than not to have been on the payroll.

The Russians and the Trump campaign sure thought it was worth doing.

Last edited:
I’m proud of Trump. After the National Emergency known as 9/11, part of the healing process was for people to live their lives and not give in to fear. That’s what Trump is doing today by golfing. We can not give into fear of the caravan or 30 year low illegal border crossing. Live your lives, people!

He looks too slim in that picture at the omelette bar (wtf). The WH dr whoever that is these days -Dr Oz Dr Ruth Dr J-said Trump is obese.

And look at the stupid poster of him behind the bar.

He’s obese (yes, in that picture). But I don’t know, I don’t really give a shit about his fitness or whether he’s obese or not.

Yet another thing that falls right into Trump's lap, that Smollett hoax. It's just unbelievable how that constantly happens.

Last night I watched Fahrenheit 11/9. Yes it's Michael Moore, but so eerie. It made perfect sense to me. He predicted those 2016 election results too.

The way that criminal governor of Michigan used that "emergency" declaration. Trump playbook. Michael Moore went after Obama for the way he mishandled Flint too, because he did. So totally out of touch and arrogant. Moore ties that in to disgusted Michigan Democrats not voting in 2016.

And that’s the game that Democrats don’t / won’t play.

The right screams foul on EVERYTHING that isn’t in their favor. When foxnews is caught lying or promoting fake news, you get nothing.

When a liberal news or person gets caught lying, guess who’s the first to come out screaming again

It’s not a fair game.

I’m related news Alex Jones will be deposed for his sandy hook shit which may be the only way to combat the bullshit.

Make them talk under oath or have some sort of consequence to the lying.

And that’s the game that Democrats don’t / won’t play.

The right screams foul on EVERYTHING that isn’t in their favor. When foxnews is caught lying or promoting fake news, you get nothing.

When a liberal news or person gets caught lying, guess who’s the first to come out screaming again

It’s not a fair game.

I’m related news Alex Jones will be deposed for his sandy hook shit which may be the only way to combat the bullshit.

Make them talk under oath or have some sort of consequence to the lying.

The left controls 90% of the media

Speaking of larger networks, big city papers. Not every local station or small town gazette newspaper

Media may be staffed by 90% democrat voting liberals, but they are wildly over concerned with being biased, and in effect they actually spin the news to the right via overcompensation. They view themselves as professionals and are obsessed with doing a good job.

Actual right wingers in the news think of themselves as crusaders.

Everything is tilted more right than it should be.

Media may be staffed by 90% democrat voting liberals, but they are wildly over concerned with being biased, and in effect they actually spin the news to the right via overcompensation. They view themselves as professionals and are obsessed with doing a good job.

Actual right wingers in the news think of themselves as crusaders.

Everything is tilted more right than it should be.

That’s a pretty broad statement. I think you have a percentage of crusaders on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom