US Politics XII: shutting down Interference until @U2 agrees to pay for a firewall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy those Trump voters must be tired of all this winning.

Trump is going to capitulate to NANCY on live television. :applaud:

DxFY3ERW0AA8tX7.jpg

well that was a mistake.

i lost more brain cells in the last 10 minutes than i have from all the booze and drugs i've ever consumed.

:huh:

The obsession of women tied up with tape is really weird.

Also he’s going to do this all over again in three weeks

I can believe weather as an issue flying in to Logan on Monday.
There were tons of cancellations & delays Sunday & Monday.

Yes of course it was. But the air traffic controllers at Logan were also passing out leaflets there for days before that. It was weather but I think ATC could have contributed too. I had to fly through Detroit on the way there, it was snowing there too. But at least there were no delays there.

It was still all worth it, the Lady Gaga jazz and piano show was beyond incredible. And Tony Bennett did two songs with her.

Yay, Pelosi :D. This is beautiful. May she please keep playing hardball with him and taking him to task like this for as long as he continues to stay in office.

Also good news about Stone. Here's hoping this continues to open more significant floodgates as quickly as possible.

Let’s not get too excited.

This feels more like the GOP pushing how far they can go. This is just a breather between another round of this madness.

Loads of people were hurting during this, and for no good reason.

While i imagine everyone is happy to be getting a paycheck again, the stress level has to be so high. They are pawns at this point and if it were me I’d be trying to get out

His approval rating was tumbling into the low 30s. That had a lot to do with it.

I hope the GOP smells blood in the water and primaries him. I don’t care that this could, in theory, make another GOP president more likely. He must be removed, and beating him or at least seriously damaging him in the primary is one way to do it.

What a lovely humiliation that would be. Lose in the primaries and then off to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom