US Politics XII: shutting down Interference until @U2 agrees to pay for a firewall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Declaring a national emergency probably makes sense. You know so that the Sunday morning talk shows don't cover his criminality.

Because what wasn't an emergency a week ago, or 28 days ago or a year ago or 2 years ago is going to become one tomorrow at 3 pm, before the new migrant horde (1500 miles away) arrives.

That kinda makes sense. I hadn't heard anything about the caravan in weeks til today. Maybe they're setting it up.... Hmmm

no no, this is a new caravan of dirt poor refugees trying to keep their children alive ms-13 gang-rapist welfare-queen children's-fentanyl dealers.

Declaring a national emergency probably makes sense. You know so that the Sunday morning talk shows don't cover his criminality.

Because what wasn't an emergency a week ago, or 28 days ago or a year ago or 2 years ago is going to become one tomorrow at 3 pm, before the new migrant horde (1500 miles away) arrives.

That's probably it, it makes perfect sense in the way that he does which is such a phony conniving way.

Remember when Obama had that big announcement in prime time that they had killed Bin Laden? Those were the days.

Mueller saying the Buzzfeed report is not accurate.

I had suspected that may be the case when no other media source had said they were on the same trail. It's almost impossible in today's day and age to have totally independent scoop of this size.

Mueller saying the Buzzfeed report is not accurate.

I had suspected that may be the case when no other media source had said they were on the same trail. It's almost impossible in today's day and age to have totally independent scoop of this size.

Oops sorry. I have Erin Burnett on.

My husband ate lunch at a table next to her in Manhattan a little while ago and said that she looked exactly the same in real life. I don't know what he expected. :lol:

I went to college with her. She was a couple years ahead. I think we had a class together. She was pretty and seemed nice. That’s all I remember.

Last edited:
My husband ate lunch at a table next to her in Manhattan a little while ago and said that she looked exactly the same in real life. I don't know what he expected. :lol:

I get what he was saying, I always think people must look so much better on tv . With the special lighting and makeup etc.

I think she's so beautiful.

So glad to see our favourite president is doing well this morning! :)

@newtgingrich
just stated that there has been no president since Abraham Lincoln who has been treated worse or more unfairly by the media than your favorite President, me! At the same time there has been no president who has accomplished more in his first two years in office!

@newtgingrich
just stated that there has been no president since Abraham Lincoln who has been treated worse or more unfairly by the media than your favorite President, me! At the same time there has been no president who has accomplished more in his first two years in office!

:rolleyes: times infinity. Go crack open a history book and shut the hell up already.

Also, "no president since Abraham Lincoln". So do the other presidents who've been assassinated since then not count as examples of presidents who've been "treated worse"?

Don’t tell that to Gzusfrk, he might call you a dumb liberal!

Why are you obsessed with me?

This idiotic comment doesn't even warrant a response, but as I've said multiple times, I am not a Donald Trump fan.

And I have never called anyone a "dumb liberal", but if the shoe fits.........

Hey teenagers in the MAGA hats from Covington Catholic HS who were mocking the Native American Vietnam veteran-you're disgusting and you should be kicked out of school. WWJD?

Why are you obsessed with me?

This idiotic comment doesn't even warrant a response, but as I've said multiple times, I am not a Donald Trump fan.

And I have never called anyone a "dumb liberal", but if the shoe fits.........

giphy.gif

Hey teenagers in the MAGA hats from Covington Catholic HS who were mocking the Native American Vietnam veteran-you're disgusting and you should be kicked out of school. WWJD?

Even this has become a divide

Some on social media are sharing a video that claims the Native American approached these sweet students who were just minding their own business by protesting what women do with their business....

To claim that the kids were the victims here

I would say that the chanting of "Build that wall" towards Native Americans, who are the only true people in the United States who are not "illegal immigrants," betrays the inherent racism behind right wing immigration policy as a whole, but we no longer live in a time when the right bothers with dog whistles. They are out and proud racists now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom