US Politics XII: shutting down Interference until @U2 agrees to pay for a firewall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jussie Smollett, the actor from Empire who was attacked in Chicago, had a follow up interview with police. He confirmed to them that his attackers yelled MAGA country at him during the attack.

That makes me sick. And very angry.

The Rams would be smart to build a wall between Tom Brady and the end zone #WallsWork

giphy.gif

oh look, it's gronk.

the last time andy reid moved that quickly was in the parking lot to head inside when all the kids in the punt pass and kick competition went to pizza hut afterwards.

Intelligence should go back to school do you hear that guys

I found that rather amusing especially since in that very tweet where he said they should go back to school he couldn’t tell the difference between their and there lol. But you know trump.. mr hamberders with a shot of covfefe and global waming.

Last edited:
I know you were all waiting with bated breath but sadly LA mayor Eric Garcetti will not be running for President. Shocking, I know.

Seriously though, I do like him a lot. His best case scenario is Kamala Harris getting elected so he can then run for her Senate seat.
I do love that guy, though. He's been one of my favorite things about living in L.A., but he probably needs a lot more work. Plus, I'm not so sure about how effective he is, thinking about his failure of an attempt to make the number of vehicles in the city go down.

I do love that guy, though. He's been one of my favorite things about living in L.A., but he probably needs a lot more work. Plus, I'm not so sure about how effective he is, thinking about his failure of an attempt to make the number of vehicles in the city go down.

I love his Dwell house.

It's a cool house.

They sold it for only $1.7M? Is it in a crappy part of LA or are prices that affordable there for a house with that much property as well? Or am I totally brainwashed by living in a crazy real estate market?

Echo Park isn’t Beverly Hills or Pacific Palisades, but I believe it is hipster gentrification central right now.

But a local can likely speak to this better than I.

To my understanding, it's like the sister city to THE hipster gentrified are of that part of LA, Silver Lake. Still has a little ways to go, since Dodger Stadium is there, if your aim is for it to be completely whitewashed.

What if Mitch McConnell's long term plan was to make the Republican party so terrible that all of the moderates jumped ship to the Democrats, and the Democratic party destroys itself from within arguing over moderates vs leftists? Then the Republican party remains like cockroaches after the nuclear holocaust?

CloseDopeyGuineapig-max-1mb.gif

I’ve never been the biggest fan of Cory Booker but his rollout video is very good and media savvy.

I’ve never been the biggest fan of Cory Booker but his rollout video is very good and media savvy.

I don't think there is any doubt that Booker is one of the most well positioned candidates who will run. Age, experience, race, outspokenness in fighting the administration and repubs these past two years, smart, savvy, likable, positive.

I always felt he would be an front runner from the get go. At this point, he and Harris have had the best rollouts. They would make a great team in the end. Only worry to me is if they could capture the midwest. Biden is still the top dog in that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom