US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder about Bernie’s campaign manager Ted Devine. He and Manafort were buddies and had connections in Ukraine.

Only reason i bring this up is i saw B was on the late show criticizing the Democratic Party....again.

I’m trying to think of a time where he’s actually criticized the GOP?

Also it’s really nice to see more and more evidence come out about the collusion.

Imagine where we could have been as a country with President Clinton..... sigh

Oh yeah, but her emails

I do wonder about Bernie’s campaign manager Ted Devine. He and Manafort were buddies and had connections in Ukraine.

Only reason i bring this up is i saw B was on the late show criticizing the Democratic Party....again.

I’m trying to think of a time where he’s actually criticized the GOP?

Also it’s really nice to see more and more evidence come out about the collusion.

Imagine where we could have been as a country with President Clinton..... sigh

Oh yeah, but her emails

Jill Stein, too.

I’m not getting any hopes up of anything. Trump is like the roadrunner. The coyote is likely to get a box of tnt blowing in his face. Everybody under Rosenstein has been quietly processed out. Strzok is the Forrest Gump of the whole investigative election cycle. Clinton and Trump. I guess it comes down to the Democrats to sell the crime to the public and congress in the face of Trump constantly tweeting potential conflicts of interest to his minions. The drama carries on.

If it becomes an anchor that causes the GOP to lose the presidency and even more sets in the house and Senate, and in state legislatures as well, especially as we head in 2020 and the census, let this clown crash around the China shop a bit longer.

It’s a long game.

Yesterday was also supposed to be the great q Anon promised reckoning for 60,000 of the worst deep state actors.

God speed to those brave political prisoners.

But Bush’s funeral was used as a means to shut down a lot of government agencies. He’s actually been dead for two weeks, but deep state needed to use it as a coverup.

You can’t make this shit up.

Well you can, and people will believe it. They won’t believe the most basic provable facts, but they’ll believe a secret cabal killed a president and used his funeral to foil their master plan.

Fun times.

But Bush’s funeral was used as a means to shut down a lot of government agencies. He’s actually been dead for two weeks, but deep state needed to use it as a coverup.

You can’t make this shit up.

Well you can, and people will believe it. They won’t believe the most basic provable facts, but they’ll believe a secret cabal killed a president and used his funeral to foil their master plan.

Fun times.

Wait, what, that's a real thing some out there are actually floating around?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but...holy shit. Dear god, that is beyond dumb.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but...holy shit. Dear god, that is beyond dumb.
It is, indeed, a thing.

It's 4D chess, mannnnn.

4D chess was a favorite saying of our old friend orgeporgeripia over with his white nationalist friends on Reddit.

I wonder if he's still here trolling around as an alter, thinking he's outsmarting people sometimes :hmm:

Yep, and Trump secretly had Obama’s house at Martha’s Vineyard(which he doesn’t own) raided while everyone was at the funeral.

Good people both sides upset me and then I saw the montage of it they used in Blakkklansman and I really realized in a much bigger since how horrible a thing it was and I got really shook up. That, and the wildfires response, those two moments have been the most disgusted I've seen by him.

On a side note, only because we can't @ people on this board and because I know I only ever see some of you here, just wanted to let the last couple people who may not know know that I had the baby yesterday and all is well. Hopefully by the time she's cognizant of the world, it'll be a slightly better place.

How wonderful! :hyper:
May you, her and the rest of your family have a safe, healthy, and happy life together! :hug:

Amen, to your last sentance!

Last edited:
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...-parenthood-supreme-court-20181210-story.html

The Supreme Court on Monday avoided a high-profile case by rejecting appeals from Kansas and Louisiana in their effort to strip Medicaid money from Planned Parenthood, over the dissenting votes of three justices.

The court's order reflected a split among its conservative justices and an accusation from Justice Clarence Thomas that his colleagues seemed to be ducking the case for political reasons. New Justice Brett Kavanaugh was among the justices who opted not to hear the case.

The two states were appealing lower court rulings that had blocked them from withholding money that is used for health services for low-income women. The money is not used for abortions. Abortion opponents have said Planned Parenthood should not receive any government money because of heavily edited videos that claimed to show the nation's largest abortion provider profiting from sales of fetal tissue for medical research.

Investigations sparked by the videos in several states didn't result in criminal charges.

The dispute at the high court has nothing to do with abortion, as Thomas pointed out in a dissent that was joined by Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch. Kavanaugh's decision not to join the three justices was his first discernible vote on the court. Had he or Chief Justice John Roberts voted to hear the case, there would have been the four votes necessary to set the case for arguments.

................"So what explains the court's refusal to do its job here? I suspect it has something to do with the fact that some respondents in these cases are named 'Planned Parenthood.' That makes the Court's decision particularly troubling, as the question presented has nothing to do with abortion," Thomas wrote.

Oh snap.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/maria-butina-accused-russian-agent-reaches-plea-deal/story?id=59719083

She admits, as part of the deal, according to a copy obtained by ABC News that is expected to be filed to the court, that she and an unnamed “U.S. Person 1,” which sources have identified as longtime Republican operative Paul Erickson, with whom she had a multiyear romantic relationship, “agreed and conspired, with a Russian government official (“Russian Official”) and at least one other person, for Butina to act in the United States under the direction of Russian Official without prior notification to the Attorney General.”

So Orrin Hatch’s response to Trumps legal issues

“Who cares”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom