US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

They just sound like the biggest front running what's in it for me/us people. To actually leave Hillary's losing rally and drive to Trump's, that's pathetic to me.

And wow they have Donnie Jr. on speed dial. That's not something I would brag about. Donnie picks up his phone and Chelsea didn't. Didn't know that was an indication of superior moral character. Donnie Jr. is the biggest schmoozer, and he probably has nothing else to do.

I found that article to be depressing on several levels.

You get the feeling that something big is about to drop

In order to claim that Manafort is lying, you’ve got to have evidence to the contrary.

And if the his team was in contact with Trump, it probably means Trump answered those questions along the lines of Manatee

Unless Trump goes full dictator, he has to know he’s toast....especially in January when the Dems start calling all the characters back in to testify

so ... is it me, or is it really starting to look like Manafort lied to Mueller, who pretended to buy it, despite having proof, because he knew Manafort was secretly keeping Trump informed, ensuring his written answers would match the story. and now the written answers are evidence of collusion that was signed off on by his attorneys.

perjury. trap. :up:

so ... is it me, or is it really starting to look like Manafort lied to Mueller, who pretended to buy it, despite having proof, because he knew Manafort was secretly keeping Trump informed, ensuring his written answers would match the story. and now the written answers are evidence of collusion that was signed off on by his attorneys.

That seems to be the going theory.

I disapprove 100% too. The only thing I could support Trump on these days would be if he actually tried to do anything about prescription drug price gouging by pharmaceutical companies. Instead of just paying lip service to it.

What these companies are doing is immoral, and should be illegal. No one in this country should ever have to ration their medications or die as a result of doing that. Maga?

Big pharma criminals, lock them up!
:lock::lock::lock:

Not to mention drugs whose "side effects" go from nastsy, to
major to deadly!!!
Certain drug ads: "this drug may sometimes cause serious infections that can lead to death". NOT rare - "sometimes".
DO BETTER YOU GREEDY PHARMA TOP MANAGEMENT!!! :scream:
(what I sometimes yell at those TV ads)

omg... wow. SHAME!

If they're really giving any money at all to that wall than he can go right on ahead and be dead to me.
Well, he is my Senator. He has done good things AND I will find my free 800 call Congress phone #s, and give him a what for on that. Bleeegh!

Grass is green. The sky is blue. Mississippi is still racist as fuck.
Fixed it for you. :D

"Grass is green. The sky is blue. Mississippi is still as racist as a "Fuck You!"."

Oooooo... :shifty: :up:

Dear God.
m66beqlw02121.jpg

I love how he talks as though secret information is a bargaining chip.

Classification of material is all on a need-to-know basis. Everything is compartmented.

He might have the authority to declassify something, but would be under the premise that it’s not damaging or everyone has a need to know.

What a moron.

and perhaps we know why he's been particularly unhinged of late...

Cohen is scheduled to appear in federal court in Manhattan on Thursday where he is expected to enter a guilty plea for misstatements to Congress in closed-door testimony last year about his contacts with Russians during the presidential campaign.

"people like myself we have very high levels of intelligence"...
"oceans are very small"...:|

Gronk knows more than Trump about climate change. About everything, probably. He looks like a Rhodes scholar next to Trump.

There aren't even any words for how embarrassing that is, that our President uttered that nonsense. And it's not as if it's a one time thing.

Gronk knows more than Trump about climate change. About everything, probably. He looks like a Rhodes scholar next to Trump.

There aren't even any words for how embarrassing that is, that our President uttered that nonsense. And it's not as if it's a one time thing.
Well... I dunno if I'd go THAT far.

My take on Donnie Ballgame.

He is an intelligent person. Some people use their smarts to cure disease, or to send rockets into space. Some use it to teach or coach. Some are janitors at MIT and solve equations at night.

Others are criminals and con men.

And when one's been in the con business since before you were even out of high school, and has been as successful in the confidence game as anyone maybe ever? It's all you know. Add in a touch of early onset dementia, and the fear of it all... and I do mean ALL... crumbling down around you? bada bing bada boom you've got this quivering mess.

Imagine if your entire being was a lie, and has been for 60+ years.

Now imagine everything built on this lie - your business, your fortune, your children, your reputation - is under the microscope and about to collapse like the house of cards that it is.

That the stress and anxiety of it all hasn't already caused him to stroke out as actually impressive. I'm considering switching to an all KFC and diet Coke diet.

Last edited:
I'll give Trump credit that he is smart as a con man. But I also think that says far more about those he's been able to con than it can ever say about him.

I find his non street smarts/con smarts to be nonexistent. He does have a PhD in spewing crap that makes no sense and is not rooted in any intelligent thought whatsoever. Gronk resembles the remark that he has zero intelligence.

Attachments

• rob_1024x1024.jpg
    rob_1024x1024.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom