US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being qualified for the job was spun into a negative in 2016, so you might want to play up how much you've inhaled and how often you have sex with interns.

glad when i came out of my exile that the world hadn't blown up.

though i could hear the military practicing every day which made me wonder

up in twentynine palms

What the actual fuck?
Why does something like that even cross his mind?

On a side note, I do recall those Smokey commercials used to stress me out as a kid...finding out at 8 years old that I was the only one who could prevent forest fires was a big burden at that age.

There was a fire on Bear Mountain in upstate-ish NY when I was probably about 4 or 5 (back when Woolworths existed according to the other thread :wink: ), and I remember demanding to know why Smokey wouldn’t even protect his own mountain.

There was a fire on Bear Mountain in upstate-ish NY when I was probably about 4 or 5 (back when Woolworths existed according to the other thread :wink: ), and I remember demanding to know why Smokey wouldn’t even protect his own mountain.

He was probably too busy trying to figure out how to undo his pants so he could take a dump in the woods as bears are want to do.
Great mysteries of the universe: Why does Smokey the Bear wear pants, and why does Donald Duck not wear pants

So any Christian conservatives want to weigh in on Trump giving the Saudi's a pass on murder?

I mean you guys gave up on compassion and human decency a while back, but this one is actually on the Big Guy's top 10 list.

I think giving up your moral principles in support of a cult of personality probably amounts to idol worship. Does that maybe ring a bell from Sunday school?

Last edited:
So any Christian conservatives want to weigh in on Trump giving the Saudi's a pass on murder?

I mean you guys gave up on compassion and human decency a while back, but this one is actually on the Big Guy's top 10 list.

I think giving up your moral principles in support of a cult of personality probably amount to idol worship. Does that maybe ring a bell from Sunday school?

It's just unbelievable. Morally bankrupt, to me it should be criminal to do this. He hasn't even seen the final report.

Can you imagine if Obama had done this?

False idols indeed

CIA report apparently confirms that MBS ordered the hit.

I'm trying my best to just ignore the news now. What is the point in getting upset/outraged every single day? I did what I could with voting. I'll reach out to my representatives if I need to, sign petitions, donate, etc

This is exactly what we all expected from this man. Can't even be surprised anymore, and I refuse to let myself be miserable on something I cannot quickly change.

I think giving up your moral principles in support of a cult of personality probably amounts to idol worship. Does that maybe ring a bell from Sunday school?

Over/under on how long it takes them to bring up Vince Foster?

All of the Dow's 2018 gains have been wiped away.

Since Trump owns the stock market now, he owns this clusterfuck too. Heckuva job.

He actually said America first ! (always exclamation point ) in his statement about the Khashoggi murder. And he said his decision wasn't based on it, but for some reason he had to mention that Saudi Arabia called Khashoggi an enemy of the state and a member of the Muslim brotherhood. Gee I wonder why he threw that in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom