US Politics XI - more threads than fired Trump cabinet members - Page 39 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-06-2019, 12:59 AM   #761
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gzusfrk View Post
Two things these last few posts have shown us, again, is that some of you still think we have to change the Constitution to keep illegal immigrants out of the U.S., and some of you still think illegal is a race.
Can you show where?

Quote:
The Constitution is for Americans, legal American citizens. It’s a good document, you should read it sometime.
Americans or US citizens. Are you sure you’ve read it?

Quote:
Finally, it doesn’t matter if it’s only ONE illegal immigrant who kills or rapes someone (it’s not), how would you feel if your child or loved one was murdered by someone who didn’t even belong here, and may not have been if our borders hadn’t been a porous sieve for 20 years?
Wait, I thought this was about facts, not feelings?

So the parents of those murdered by citizens don’t deserve a national discussion?

Let me ask, because I know Bluer WILL NOT engage, does the article state how this individual came into the U.S.?

Old 01-06-2019, 02:32 AM   #762
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
i know you're incapable of understanding what you read
Quote:
Two things these last few posts have shown us, again, is that some of you still think we have to change the Constitution to keep illegal immigrants out of the U.S., and some of you still think illegal is a race.

Old 01-06-2019, 06:52 AM   #763
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:00 AM
Meanwhile, in other news that you will never see reported here:

http://dlvr.it/Qw2wBG
Old 01-06-2019, 06:58 AM   #764
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

The Constitution is for Americans, legal American citizens. It’s a good document, you should read it sometime.

BTW, what do you think would happen if you illegally entered any other country on the planet? Yeah, it’s not good.

Also, just a reminder we do have a legal immigration process. But screw all those people doing it the right way, and let other people jump the line because that’s what you’re told to think.

And while you pull up your liberal talking point about seeking asylum, yup, we have laws for that too, and it’s not storming the border.

Finally, it doesn’t matter if it’s only ONE illegal immigrant who kills or rapes someone (it’s not), how would you feel if your child or loved one was murdered by someone who didn’t even belong here, and may not have been if our borders hadn’t been a porous sieve for 20 years?

Rinse, repeat. Here it comes......

Racist!

The fuck it does.

First off the Constitution, which was crafted and signed by many people who were immigrants themselves btw (including Hamilton himself) never once mentions immigration.

Alas - I'm very much in favor of immigration reform. Reform that makes sense. The irony upon ironies is that this president, so hopped up on that sweet sweet Fox News propaganda, has made the issues at the border worse through his policies. Illegal immigration was declining. The fear that the border will close forever is actually driving immigration up. Add in the Trump Sonora tent cities and it's a REAL full blown humanitarian crisis formed out of a reaction to a crisis that didn't actually exist.

Policy isn't made by anecdote. That said? Sure - it's horrible. And that person shouldn't be here. Let's do something about that. Let's increase deportation of criminals, while providing a path for citizenship for the honest, hardworking immigrants cleaning up discarded KFC buckets at Trump Bedminster.

You know... what we were doing before January 20, 2017.

One thing that will not accomplish anything is a fucking border wall. Here's a story for you to ponder - what if you were a government employee, living paycheck to paycheck, unable to save anything, providing for your family, who currently found yourself without a paycheck over funding over an ineffective intimate object on the southern border? How would you react?
Old 01-06-2019, 07:03 AM   #765
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Meanwhile, in other news that you will never see reported here:

http://dlvr.it/Qw2wBG
An article that makes fun of somebody burying something to the 4th paragraph, while burying their own smoking gun in the 15th paragraph - and the smoking gun is nothing more than two people giving the exact same canned "I have no knowledge of" denial?

You're right. Call the Times. We must end Mueller! Thank you Gzus I have seen the light!
Old 01-06-2019, 08:46 AM   #766
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
A couple national news stories in which people who came here illegally murdered people (the case Bluer White shared, and the one with the young woman here in Iowa being murdered last summer).

Republicans: We need a wall right now! We need to do everything imaginable to try and keep these people from coming in here and murdering our citizens! We'd be willing to change our Constitutional rights if we have to in order to try and stop this invasion!

Meanwhile...

Multiple mass shootings committed by people who were born and raised within the States over the past few years, one of which included the massacre of 20 young children.

Republicans: Well, y'know, we can't just go around changing all our laws because of this. This is clearly just a mental health issue, we don't need to do anything about people's access to guns and we have the Constitution to think about and we gotta protect people's Second Amendment rights and everything. I mean, you can put all the laws in place you want to try and stop this, criminals aren't gonna follow them. These laws will just screw over the law-abiding citizens in the end anyway. Thoughts and prayers, though.
Excellently well said!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2019, 08:50 AM   #767
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:

Rinse, repeat. Here it comes......

Racist!
So what you are saying is that you would feel horrible if your loved one was murdered by an illegal but you wouldn’t feel so bad if your loved one was murdered by a mass shooter because he was a legal resident????

Get out of here... you trumpets are something else!
Old 01-06-2019, 09:15 AM   #768
Blue Crack Distributor

Oh and by the way... there were a few posters here who were outed after somebody figured out who they were on Reddit for, well, I'll let his Reddit post speak for itself...

Quote:
I made this Meme as an inside joke with a friend. We created a secret Cracker Barrel (Real America) code thread in a music forum full of spez-types that want to shut down free speech. This represents my mood right now. If I hear one more Liberal talking nonsense I'm going to go full Gran Torino. I need some Tucker right now !!!
Some of the posters partaking are still here, and yea, we remember who they are.
Old 01-06-2019, 02:13 PM   #769
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 11:00 PM
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3173.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	12219
Old 01-06-2019, 03:40 PM   #770
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/samanthajpower/s...074754566?s=21

https://twitter.com/adamparkhomenko/...580374528?s=21
Old 01-06-2019, 03:56 PM   #771
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...087687168?s=21

And everyone else said this was never going to work.

I don’t want anyone to suffer but these trump voters brought it on themselves.

When you only believe what your party leader says versus people who are experts or past performances.....well
Old 01-06-2019, 04:33 PM   #772
Blue Crack Distributor

It's almost as if he was grossly unqualified for office and shouldn't have made it past one primary.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:40 PM   #773
Refugee

Old 01-06-2019, 06:42 PM   #774
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:00 AM
Yes, Chuck and Nancy are slimy basic politicians.

No disagreement.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:51 PM   #775
Refugee

Old 01-06-2019, 07:01 PM   #776
Refugee

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/06/67443...nt-in-november

Quote:
New government figures released Friday show that the U.S. Border Patrol arrested 51,856 individuals attempting to illegally cross the southern border in November.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:34 PM   #777
Blue Crack Supplier

Can someone explain to me what the crisis is in regards to illegal immigration? I totally get that borders exist and countries need laws and rules, but what’s the crisis here? I don’t live in a border state but I do live in a neighborhood that’s basically 95% immigrants and it’s safe and clean and people seem to work very hard and take care of their families and cook some really fantastic food. I imagine many of them are legal, but probably not all.

What’s the problem?
Old 01-06-2019, 08:00 PM   #778
45:33

Local Time: 04:00 PM
Do you lot have senators charging the taxpayer for business class flights to nazi rallies? Cos we do.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:00 PM   #779
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
Yes, the woman that you people slandered for 30 years and who lost the presidency 2 years ago and holds no public office.

Please proceed.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:24 PM   #780
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Can someone explain to me what the crisis is in regards to illegal immigration? I totally get that borders exist and countries need laws and rules, but what’s the crisis here? I don’t live in a border state but I do live in a neighborhood that’s basically 95% immigrants and it’s safe and clean and people seem to work very hard and take care of their families and cook some really fantastic food. I imagine many of them are legal, but probably not all.

What’s the problem?
They're brown, and that makes the Cracker Barrell Crew nervous.