US Politics VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Fox News seems divided on Treason Summit. Luckily, they have Tucker Carlson around to bring it back to good old fashioned white supremacy.

Since I'm Mexican-America, I guess I'm really just an agent of Mexico.

[TWEET]1018979195974832128[/TWEET]

Tucker Carlson is a straight up white nationalist and has been for a while, there's a great Vox video about it...there's a reason why Oregonropa loved him so much.

And just as I thought trumpets are still defending him! Will these people ever wake up and smell the coffee?
Springprincess
@TamrikoT
·
10h
President Trump presented very confident today like a true leader of his country. He was and he is being honest with his people. There’s NO hidden agenda but lunacy in the heads of brainwashed by hysterical fakenews media that’s serving the interests of crooked Hillary & Co.

And just as I thought trumpets are still defending him! Will these people ever wake up and smell the coffee?
Springprincess
@TamrikoT
·
10h
President Trump presented very confident today like a true leader of his country. He was and he is being honest with his people. There’s NO hidden agenda but lunacy in the heads of brainwashed by hysterical fakenews media that’s serving the interests of crooked Hillary & Co.
But but but Hillary, but but Obama, but but the Easter bunny!

There's actually smoke to the Trump story (and Bill Clinton, too)... whereas Pizzagate was the stupidest thing ever created.

Trump did hang around Epstein often, has publicly admitted to walking into Miss Teen USA locker rooms, and has had suits brought against him by a minor (which was ultimately dropped). His ex wife also says that he raped her.

All of these things should have disqualified him from being nominated, let alone winning. And it's just the surface of his assholery.

So not quite pizza level...

Donald Trump has the moral compass of a pile of shit.
Indeed. Why do people think Dershowitz is so keen on defending Trump?

I think it's been understated how the hero worship of Bill Clinton has poisoned the Democrats. Even just looking at the 2016 presidential election, how dulled were Hillary Clinton's attacks on Trump for his rampant sexual assault accusations by the fact that she had attacked her husband's accusers?

I think it's been understated how the hero worship of Bill Clinton has poisoned the Democrats. Even just looking at the 2016 presidential election, how dulled were Hillary Clinton's attacks on Trump for his rampant sexual assault accusations by the fact that she had attacked her husband's accusers?

I think the tide's been turning a bit. I started hating Bill Clinton after I found out about the crime bill he signed that dramatically ramped up mass incarceration and how he personally oversaw the execution of a prisoner with mental disabilities. Black Lives Matter made me aware of those issues. And my hate further solidified when I learned about all the sexual assaults.

A couple years ago my sentiments were not common among my friends and people online, but I think the tide is shifting and more people dislike him now.

God forbid the day comes when Hillary Clinton dies, what will the GOP do?

invent some conspiracy about how she had herself whacked because she was about to reveal the existence of the deep state, or someshit.

Bill Clinton is also as much to blame for the housing crisis as George W Bush is... if not more.
He "worked with Congress," which is why people thought he was a good politician, but really all he did was cave in on a bunch of important things. Not only the deregulation that led to the housing crisis, but also the FCC deregulation that has since allowed Sinclair to swallow up most local news stations, making them even more right wing than Fox News.

Think we’ll be at war with Iran by end of summer ?

We won’t need NATO anymore if we’re aligned with Russia....and Israel wouldn’t object

Hey everybody who had the slightest bit of hope that today would change things for Republicans! I'm here to crush your hopes and dreams

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-leads-interview-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page/story?id=56632046

:banghead:

God forbid the day comes when Hillary Clinton dies, what will the GOP do?

Oh, they'll find some way to still mention her. Any scapegoat they can find to avoid having to take any responsibility for their own shit, after all.

Like I've said before, I truly think some in the GOP are secretly pissed that she didn't win the election, because they were all excited at the prospect of being able to go after her for 4 to 8 years the way they have been for decades. Now, instead, they're stuck with their traitor of a president, who keeps getting headlines for the absolute worst of reasons, and they're desperate to distract from that fact in any way they possibly can.

It'd be hilarious if the consequences of their denial and distraction weren't so frightening for our country.

:lol:

We aren't going to survive this presidency.

And LOL at this:

After Colbert last night, I flipped to Seth Meyers to see if he'd do a "Closer Look" segment on the shitshow yesterday (which he did, yay)...so apparently Trump also stated at one point on this trip that Ireland was part of the UK? I hadn't heard about that until last night. And when he was also listing off countries he believes are foes, he ended with, "But that doesn't mean they're bad."

This is the level of stupidity we're working with here.

When they showed clips of him taking questions from reporters while standing next to Putin, all I could think was, "Remember when that guy threw a shoe at Bush? Can somebody do that to Trump right now?" Maybe take that ball Putin gave him and throw it straight at his head or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom