US Politics VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeesus, take him back will you? he's trying to wreak havoc over here - what an imbecile :angry:

Tweet from @CBSThisMorning: President Trump refused to take questions from CNN's Jim Acosta at today's news conference with PM May: "CNN is fake news. I don't take questions from CNN. John Roberts of Fox. Let's go to a real network."

"We are a real network too, sir." -- @Acosta https://t.co/eEpc1jDn1f

200.gif

Assume going after the Russians first because

It'll look better when you indict the American's who conspired with them

And

Mueller wants Trump's meeting with Putin to be more entertaining

trump is having tea with the queen this afternoon. would love to be a fly on the wall for that just to see HM's face.

and he was reportedly at least 10 minutes late - disgusting

Mueller should put out an arrest warrant for him and watch him flee to Russia :lol:

Ooh, I like this idea :D. Though I'd feel for the Russian people, having to deal with both Putin AND Trump.

jeesus, take him back will you? he's trying to wreak havoc over here - what an imbecile :angry:

*Pats back sympathetically* I'm sorry. Now you have some idea of what we've had to put up with for the last year and a half.

Instead of sending him back here, though, how about we just put him on a rocket and send him to some planet that has no other form of life on it?

and he was reportedly at least 10 minutes late - disgusting

He does this constantly in international meetings. At the G7 he was like half an hour late. It's a classic thing that CEOs (well, old-fashioned asshole ones anyway) do to intimidate the room. Like, you will all sit there and wait long enough to realize that I can make you wait.

Lost in all this is an us congressman that requested and received hacked info from guccifer

Im leaning on Nunes

There needs to be a whole lot more coming fast as Trump is stacking the judicial branch

There’s a small window to get him but I’m afraid it’ll pass

Also, Trump called his own interview with the UK Sun “fake news”

This week has been fucking insane. I just can’t. I must say, seeing the hundreds of thousands of English protesting the toddler-in-chief was heartening.

In sad news, a friend who is now a conspiracy theorist, just cannot comprehend how someone can do their job and also think Trump is awful. Someone pointed out that all it would have taken is for him to call the media to alert them to the investigation, but because he’s a fucking professional, he didn’t. She relied, that they didn’t because they assumed Hillary would win. Sigh.

He does this constantly in international meetings. At the G7 he was like half an hour late. It's a classic thing that CEOs (well, old-fashioned asshole ones anyway) do to intimidate the room. Like, you will all sit there and wait long enough to realize that I can make you wait.

yeah i know, but she's the Queen and she's 92 - he cannot compete with or subjugate her as he would someone in business, and it just shows how desperate and pointless he is... i'm not a royalist but he could have at least attempted to show a modicum of respect...

also, he was physically oblivious to her presence - when they walked out to inspect her guards, he had his back to her and she was practically zig-zagging around the clumsy oaf as the fuckwit blocked her path

in days gone by he would have been sent to the tower for that... :D

Instead of sending him back here, though, how about we just put him on a rocket and send him to some planet that has no other form of life on it?

Do you really want Trump to take credit, as he dies, for bringing life to a lifeless planet? Smothering his Trumpy germs all over a rich scientific environment...

We could just put him in a box. Om earth.

In sad news, a friend who is now a conspiracy theorist, just cannot comprehend how someone can do their job and also think Trump is awful. Someone pointed out that all it would have taken is for him to call the media to alert them to the investigation, but because he’s a fucking professional, he didn’t. She relied, that they didn’t because they assumed Hillary would win. Sigh.

Nevertheless, she persists.

Assume going after the Russians first because

It'll look better when you indict the American's who conspired with them

And

Mueller wants Trump's meeting with Putin to be more entertaining
:hmm: hope u r right. :D
Mueller should put out an arrest warrant for him and watch him flee to Russia :lol:
:lol:
Ooh, I like this idea :D. Though I'd feel for the Russian people, having to deal with both Putin AND Trump.

*Pats back sympathetically* I'm sorry. Now you have some idea of what we've had to put up with for the last year and a half.

the Moon is close enough, isn't it? And we
know how to do that! :hyper:

yeah i know, but she's the Queen and she's 92 - he cannot compete with or subjugate her as he would someone in business, and it just shows how desperate and pointless he is... i'm not a royalist but he could have at least attempted to show a modicum of respect...

also, he was physically oblivious to her presence - when they walked out to inspect her guards, he had his back to her and she was practically zig-zagging around the clumsy oaf as the fuckwit blocked her path

in days gone by he would have been sent to the tower for that... :D

Interesting thoughts. What a jerk. (But we know that, too!)
Poor Finland they get him and Putin next. :(

proud of all the anti-Trump protests in the UK - you are not alone :heart:

Nevertheless, she persists.

BW: given that you think allegations of Russian conspiracy/collusion are a “hoax” — how do you understand Trump’s behavior towards allies and all of NATO this past week, as well as and his desire to meet with Putin with no one else in the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom