US Politics VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The President has trotted out families of victims of violent crime committed by immigrants to justify caging children.

Since 80% of violent crime is committed by men, can we just jail all men to make us all safer?

yea, but then how would he get a chance to AUTOGRAPH THE PICTURES OF DEAD PEOPLE.

DgUVZn_UwAECyxX.jpg:large

The President has trotted out families of victims of violent crime committed by immigrants to justify caging children.

Since 80% of violent crime is committed by men, can we just jail all men to make us all safer?

So this strikes me as genuinely pre-genocidal.

So this strikes me as genuinely pre-genocidal.

There are parts of this country, I wouldn't feel comfortable going right now because of the color of my skin and my last name.

Oh and the 63,000 murders by "illegal immigrants" number he trotted out today, originally came from a blog post by noted white supremacist congressman Steve King. Wow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/06/22/the-original-source-for-trumps-claim-of-63000-immigrant-murders-bad-data-from-steve-king-in-2005/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.90ee73d2a41e

Gosh, the obsessive hatred the right has. Particularly, for Hillary and Nancy. I can't fathom why they hate those two women so much, other than that they are powerful left-wing women. That's about it.

Do tell.

If illegal immigrants are coming to kill you (and run Nancy Pelosi’s campaign) don’t you want the man in orange to protect you? From the 4-year olds.

The administration is being nakedly racist and full on white nationalist.

It's all about playing to FEAR too just like his entire campaign was. And it works, obviously. I'd be willing to bet he ran his businesses the same way. And kept employees in line with fear too. Fear is a means of manipulation, especially by narcissists. Maybe his adult children are afraid of him too, who knows.

Btw I tried to reply to your PM Irvine but your inbox is full.

Step 1. MS 13 forms amongst poor, legal Salvadorian immigrants in Los Angeles.

Step 2. Rather than address the socioeconomic issues that led to the issues around the forming of gangs, deport them to Central America.

Step 3. People flee to the US from gangs that we helped create. Families are split and put in internment camps. Our government sells it's base that these immigrants are the gang members causing the problems.

Step 4. ???

Step 5. Profit.

I feel like this horrid administration has set the USA back by atleast 50 years, and has given those that have a lot of hate, bigotry and racism a free pass to freely express what they think. If the administration is full on racist it certainly sets the tone that it is ok to be racist. What a shame especially coming after a president who worked his hardest to move the USA forward on these matters just before the monster we have now!

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/393805-trump-continues-to-mock-john-mccain?amp

Trump continues to mock John McCain. Does it make you feel like a man Donnie to keep doing this to a man who has terminal brain cancer? And to cause more stress and pain to his family?

Yes it's personal to me but fuck off DJT.

McCain’s general response to this should be as Pierre Trudeau’s was when he was told that Nixon called him an asshole: “I’ve been called worse things by better people.”

Justin is a poor man’s Pierre unfortunately.

Yeah John McCain really should invite Trump to his funeral and want him there. Why oh why can't he be the fine example of a man that Donald Trump is? He can only dream.

Donald Trump is not going to get me to feel sorry for John McCain, who is a massive piece of shit.

I do feel very fortunate to live in a sanctuary city with a district attorney actively trying to correct the grave errors of the war on drugs.

Is John McCain really a “massive piece of shit” though? I mean he has many very negative characteristics to him in my opinion, but still represents (to me) the other end of the Republican Party that was chased out of contention by a base of bible thumping Bush supporters.

It's a completely invented and imagined "other end" that was always just less obvious about doing more or less the same things.

John McCain likes money and war. That's really his only lasting legacy in the end.

John McCain has pluses and minuses as a politician. But no one has to get me to feel sorry for him. I just watched my Mom live with terminal cancer for nine months until her recent death two weeks ago.

Cadet bone spurs mocked John McCain's time as a POW. Lower than low, especially considering the fact that he never served in the military. Trump's a massive pile of shit. I'd still feel sorry for him if God forbid he got terminal cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom