US Politics VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[tweet]1009602217765163008[/tweet]

I have to suspect the rationale for this is that the lawyers told them they can't have mandated reporters on site.

So the jacket is nothing more than typical Trump tactic to deflect from the actual issues at hand.

The media will oblige. Doesn’t matter how tasteless the distraction is, cannot lose sight of how awful this immigration mess is

We save Nazi Germany comparisons for the public forums.

When do you think a Nazi Germany comparison is appropriate?

As an aside and unrelated to your point, the few people I know in support of Trump are starting to tell us that if you’re pro-choice you can’t get upset about taking children away from their parents.

As an aside and unrelated to your point, the few people I know in support of Trump are starting to tell us that if you’re pro-choice you can’t get upset about taking children away from their parents.

Yeah, I've seen that a bunch, especially in response to Bono talking about it in DC. They will never understand that a fetus isn't a baby. And, I do find it ironic that so called "Pro-Lifers" stop caring for fetuses as soon as they are out of the womb.

yes, I noticed this too. Wonder if they’d mind being told not take part in any abortion debate as they can’t even show any empathy towards a breathing, innocent child. Surely, if that is how they value life, they’d eat embryos on toast for breakfast.

Yeah, I've seen that a bunch, especially in response to Bono talking about it in DC. They will never understand that a fetus isn't a baby. And, I do find it ironic that so called "Pro-Lifers" stop caring for fetuses as soon as they are out of the womb.

It has little to do with whether or not they understand the difference between a fetus and a baby.

It’s a talking point. They picked a team and don’t think much about it.

That jacket may not BE BEST to wear in that situation.

Does Melania not have any native English speakers on her staff?
I mean... Melania Trump has been in the United States for 22 years. She's fluent in 6 different languages, English being one of them.

While I certainly think she's used as a pawn by her husband - but she knows what's going on.

Last edited:
@TheRickWilson
A senior house leadership aide sends this note after trump's loco presser just now.

"Fuck him. He couldnt fucking shut his fucking mouth for 8 fucking hours. Fuck."

10:13 AM - 21 Jun 2018

So. Do. Something. To. Stop. Him. Already.

Fucking hell, guys, exercise that 25th Amendment if it must come to that. What more does he need to do for you to FINALLY kick him out of here?

They're trolling us, so their supporters and Fox News can LOLOLOLOL at the crazy left frothing at the mouth over one more thing.

A) They can all go fuck themselves.

and

B) michelle obama's bare arms tho

Last edited:

That's funny, because I'd tell them if they're pro-life, they should be pretty fucking upset about the trauma inflicted on these children by the US government.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Further more some of these anti abortion people (specifically politicians) are ones who are caught sexually assoulting children. Think Alabama... ofcourse I am not trying to paint every anti abortion advocate with a broad brush but I am trying to point out the extreme hypocricy of some of these extreme right wing fools. Yes protect the fetus so that they can later date the children 15 years after they are born.

Last edited:
Pedos come in all shapes, sizes and political affiliations. Let's not even use any kind of brush on that matter.

Bashing the right for condoning and voting for a pedo, though, is certainly fair game.

Yes sorry headache, this is what I was trying to get at but perhaps my choice of words wasn’t the best. Those people who voted for that pedo many of them are sure to be huge anti abortion advocates. I was just trying to point out the hypocrisy.

Edit by all means I am not saying that only republicans have pedos, plenty of pedos on all sides of the isles ofcourse.

Last edited:
The abortion bullshit has evolved to the idea that women are just going out and having them willy nilly, like getting your nails done.

It comes from a place of feeling uncomfortable with women having some power. It’s no surprise it comes from religious folk.

I’ve known two women in my life that have had them, and they say it still haunts them to this day. But the alternative would have been worse. For them, the eventual child.

Well that didn’t take long for the tweety in chief to respond!

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

The abortion bullshit has evolved to the idea that women are just going out and having them willy nilly, like getting your nails done.

It comes from a place of feeling uncomfortable with women having some power. It’s no surprise it comes from religious folk.

I’ve known two women in my life that have had them, and they say it still haunts them to this day. But the alternative would have been worse. For them, the eventual child.
It must be one of the hardest and saddest decision one can make. What a lot of anti abortion people seem to ignore is that many abortions are necessary for medical reasons. Sometimes it’s even a matter of life and death. I am sure the last thing many who have abortions want to do is have an abortion.

Scene: a quaint New England town
The year: 2045

A young child sits on his Grandfather's lap

Grandpa: "...and after the impeachment, the trial went fairly quickly."

Grandson: "did they all go to jail?"

Grandpa: "they did, indeed. And that, grandson of mine, is why we celebrate Tom Arnold Day."

he also said like two weeks after the election that he had tapes that would bring trump down then, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom