US Politics VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the North Koreans got legitimization on the world stage and a specific promise to discontinue US/South Korean joint military exercises.

There's no chance, under any circumstances, that US-led war games could be restarted in the Korean Peninsula.

There's no chance, under any circumstances, that US-led war games could be restarted in the Korean Peninsula.

Restarted?

You do realize that the US and South Korea have held joint military exercises every year for the past 20 years?

And the Pentagon is still planning to carry on with Ulchi Freedom Guardian this fall until they receive a directive from the White House to stand down.

You know who else wants these “war games” to stop?

Begins with an “R” and ends in an “ussia.”

Also, Virginia Republicans went full Nazi tonight. May Corey Stewart be the noose around the GOPs neck in the fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
I support any action that stops “shows of force.” That sort of stuff is going the way of the dodo bird. Intelligence and diplomacy is everything.

Trump/Putin goal is to destabilize the western governments and they are doing it.

Extreme right wing ideology is on the rise everywhere. Economies are rough....

But hey, HER EMAILS!!!

So how many future terrorists or gang members are we creating with this child separation policy ?

The timing of the NY AG's filing - happening on the same day as the report on the FBI and their handling of the Clinton email thing - doesn't seem like a coincidence to me.

Well it's nice of them to think of the God Emperor on his birthday.

DfqQaJbXUAE7xd2.jpg:large

lol

Jeff Sessions is a garbage racist. The only good thing he’s ever done is recuse himself from the Russia probe. He should also recuse himself from investigations into the Trump “charity.”

Welp, that one's a state led effort so he has no jurisdiction

I was just going to ask about this, as I also understood this to be a state effort. :)

This does bring me to a (related) subject I've been wondering about for a while. What influence does Trump have over the investigation of Michael Cohen. That one is also a state led effort, isn't it? So is that one completely out of his control?

I was just going to ask about this, as I also understood this to be a state effort. :)

This does bring me to a (related) subject I've been wondering about for a while. What influence does Trump have over the investigation of Michael Cohen. That one is also a state led effort, isn't it? So is that one completely out of his control?

Sounds like there could be state and federal charges against him.

Trump could save him from the federal charges.

Word on the street is Trump is annoyed with Cohen regarding the whole stormy Daniels mess. So there could be tension which may influence what either person does

Imagine if Obama saluted a North Korean general.

I mean, it’s one thing to say “imagine if Obama met with Kim.” Because yeah, there would be hypocrisy, but I think that hypocrisy would go both ways. But... just imagine... if Obama... saluted a North Korean general. Saluted. A. North. Korean. General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom