US Politics VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That swamp is so drained it may as well be the Sahara.

Gotta love Giuliani’s law firm saying paying off people without client’s knowledge or direction isn’t how they do business. No shit.

Rudy has either a) lost it, or b) paying back Trump for passing him over for AG

There is no middle ground

Edit: I will however acknowledge a third option... Both

Ha!
I choose #3. interesting.... is the revenge concious, subconcious, or unconscious?

[tweet]994761397375561728[/tweet]

Wasn't he supposed to be the "reasonable" one?
This just so disugusting. :|

Sara H-S refused to comment on a WH meeting where a staffer said McCain's opinion on the CIA nominee didn't matter because "he's dying" .

:gah:

I campaigned against him in his presidential run, major differences as a progressive, but I honor his service, and this kind of vituperous comment... is ice water in the veins from this staffer Kelly something, and Sara H-S.

Disrespect to our troops smishrespect to our schmroops. Mocking someone with terminal brain cancer is scummy no matter how you look at it. I think it’s disrespectful to him as a civil servant and as a colleague in that man’s field. And as a human being.

Disrespect to our troops smishrespect to our schmroops. Mocking someone with terminal brain cancer is scummy no matter how you look at it. I think it’s disrespectful to him as a civil servant and as a colleague in that man’s field. And as a human being.

Wasn't intending to have my comment link McCain's service to feeling disgusted by the comment made by that staffer.

I meant that despite my major disagreement w him, I honor his service.
The staffer's comment was plain disgusting.

Wasn't intending to have my comment link McCain's service to feeling disgusted by the comment made by that staffer.

I meant that despite my major disagreement w him, I honor his service.

The staffer's comment was plain disgusting.

Nah I know you’re both not saying that. I was more just saying that from the perspective that I generally don’t care if someone’s a vet or not unless the disrespect is related to their veteranness.

Just so happens that this wasn’t quite disrespectful, but rather incredibly tactless and disgusting of a way to treat anyone, period. In fact, I wouldn’t even think it was that big of a deal if McCain wasn’t actually ill and instead just old... it’s tasteless in that case, but this is just “wow.” McCain didn’t even say anything other than expressing he doesn’t want a man who has repeatedly personally insulted him in recent times to not be at his impending funeral.

Nah I know you’re both not saying that. I was more just saying that from the perspective that I generally don’t care if someone’s a vet or not unless the disrespect is related to their veteranness.

Just so happens that this wasn’t quite disrespectful, but rather incredibly tactless and disgusting of a way to treat anyone, period. In fact, I wouldn’t even think it was that big of a deal if McCain wasn’t actually ill and instead just old... it’s tasteless in that case, but this is just “wow.” McCain didn’t even say anything other than expressing he doesn’t want a man who has repeatedly personally insulted him in recent times to not be at his impending funeral.

100%. it's wishing death on a political opponent. not a good look for a "democratic" administration.

Last edited:
[tweet]996028274575888384[/tweet]

41 dead palestinians, over 900 wounded, and it's not even lunch time yet. the IDF is firing machine guns into the crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom