US Politics VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Trump family has to be sweating a little bit with Cohen's offices being raided.

WITCH HUNT!!!

Pretty sure that since Cohen took the fall for paying her off, he put his client's attorney privilege at risk. Not in the literal sense, but informally speaking, he sort of made his own trap.

Pretty sure that since Cohen took the fall for paying her off, he put his client's attorney privilege at risk. Not in the literal sense, but informally speaking, he sort of made his own trap.
giphy.gif

April 2016

"We're gonna beat ISIS very, very quickly, folks. It's gonna be fast. I have a great plan. It's going to be great. They ask, 'What is it?' Well, I'd rather not say. I'd rather be unpredictable."

April 2018

"Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!”"

#MAGA

April 2016

"We're gonna beat ISIS very, very quickly, folks. It's gonna be fast. I have a great plan. It's going to be great. They ask, 'What is it?' Well, I'd rather not say. I'd rather be unpredictable."

April 2018

"Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!”"

#MAGA
Added for your pleasure

Tweet from @realDonaldTrump: Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?

August 29, 2013

There's always a tweet.

April 2016

April 2018

#MAGA

Of course, if we’re going to go full collision, Vlad and Don are both in on this Wag the Dog shit.

Putin has an election he needs the GOP to survive in November.

We can put that in the "worst ideas ever file" in the "things that will never happen" drawer (mercifully).

she is the only actress, living or dead, i would accept ever doing such a thing.

ep 9 needs to be about The Resistance, and it's leader General Leia Rodham Organa.

no CIG Tarkin nonsense.

It's probably true. At this point I believe basically every tawdry rumor. And none of it really matters.

ETA: I just saw the post about the iron horse. RIP, I hope his family is left with lots of great memories.

FBI is pressuring the shit out of Cohen. If he were to flip/cooperate with investigation then Trump is really done. Cohen knows everything

Got a kick out of this lol. Some unnamed GOP congressman's public and private views on Trump are pretty disparate:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...-in-profane-rant-We-might-as-well-impeach-the

Some choice quotes:

"It's like Forrest Gump won the presidency, but an evil, really fucking stupid Forrest Gump."

"If we're going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherfucker."

"We're going to lose the House, lose the Senate, and lose a bunch of states because of him. All his supporters will blame us for what we have or have not done, but he hasn't led. He wakes up in the morning, shits all over Twitter, shits all over us, shits all over his staff, then hits golf balls. Fuck him."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom