US Politics IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it’s Manafort. Possibly Flynn.

If Trump is found to have committed a crime would it still take congress to remove him ? Guess so

And I find it hilarious reading comments about how this COULD be Hillary that’s in trouble.
Although that wouldn't be a bad ploy. Convict Hillary if something, or at least bring charges, watch the reaction from Rep fanatics, then wallop the Reps with their own charges

i hope they aim low this round. get a whole bunch of minor weasels to flip in exchange for their testimony against bigger guys and work their way up the chain. make the charges against the top guys a lock solid case then spring the trap, but not before.

it's mueller time.

This guy's just an asshole in every possible situation, huh?

He's the most compassionate president in history. Nobody has more compassion than him, believe me. Everyone's always surprised just how much compassion he has when they meet him, they say to him "wow, the lamestream media is being very unfair - VERY unfair - to you, Mr. President. You're the kindest, most gentle, most compassionate man I've ever met!"

But they don't report that on fake news CNN, do they? And that's why their ratings - they're in the tank. A lot of people think so. We should really look into that.

Hey, it could've been worse - he could've told that little girl he'd probably want to date her in 10 years.

Roger Stone had a bit of a meltdown over Twitter this weekend.

He may be at the top of the who gets charged pool.

Stone
Manafort
Flynn
Page
Kushner

Those are my rankings

of course the way our objective free press is reporting this, he did everything but grab the little girls

or you could watch the video and see what happened,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-reporter-kids-halloween-costumes/

will your bias lead you to your for-drawn conclusion?
LOL, the press is reporting it as "this is an awkward thing to say to a kid," and that's all it is.

What a weird choice of Trump moments to make a self-righteous post like this.

I mean is there even a bar left? Or have we just removed it completely so that when Trump isn’t grabbing someone we can applaud him?

Is there anyone that can’t run as a Republican after this? I mean as long as they’re white.

of course the way our objective free press is reporting this, he did everything but grab the little girls

or you could watch the video and see what happened,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-reporter-kids-halloween-costumes/

will your bias lead you to your for-drawn conclusion?
I still don't know how anyone in their right mind could seriously defend this clown trump! Really what makes trump supporters tick? I have a very hard time understanding this. I'm sick of trump and his supporters.

Last edited:
So the question is; does this snowball or will there be falling on swords left and right?

If it does snowball, does the gop convince him to resign? That seems like the only way they survive and get anything accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom