US Politics IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst everyone is dining on turkey sandwiches etc, and getting links for SOE.....

:shifty::shifty:
Now hear this...

Michael Flynn's lawyers notified Drump's legal team that they could no longer discuss the special counsel's investigation.

"ruh roh"

Last edited:
He knows he can get away with it. The 30% who will never leave him is who he’s playing to.

He’s going to jail before 2020, so just hang on

I try to rein myself in a bit on Twitter lest I go hog-wild and just start tweeting "uggggggh, fuck this guy" all over the place, but this made me tweet "Christ, what an asshole."

It's just so appropriate to everything he says/does/tweets.

Scott Brown, Elizabeth Warren ' s opponent in 2012, was the first to call her Pocahontas. He supported Trump and was rewarded by being named ambassador to New Zealand.

He's pulling the distraction game bigly this week so far. I read that Hope Hicks will soon talk with Mueller, and it's all but pretty much confirmed that Flynn has flipped.

Just have to be patient, but it's unsettling to know that Trump is filling court vacancies with people from the extreme right. Even after he's removed from office, these appointments will shape our society for the next 40 years.

Scott Brown, Elizabeth Warren ' s opponent in 2012, was the first to call her Pocahontas. He supported Trump and was rewarded by being named ambassador to New Zealand.

Not a worry, Jacinda Ardern can kick his ass back over the Pacific. :lol:

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/935509603340648448

5af21374afa8725b127b446c34b3ae394ce3404642c4cc46cb6a19333e57b026.jpg

Hey, NK launched another missile

Expect something negative to come out against the White House soon. Must be big news if NK tested a missile to distract.

Oh, goody, another opportunity for a war of words pissing match between Trump and Kim Jong-Un :|.

Read the comments. I want to shake the hand of whoever uses the Frederick Douglass handle. Absolutely roasts him.

I want to marry that person.

There were lots of awesome responses to that ridiculous tweet. My god, the stupid, it burns...

That Facebook link was sobering and frightening and painfully true.

Trump is the worst, but don't do that.

Yeah I posted that then went to work and thought "yeah probably not the best choice of words", sorry. Asked for it to be deleted twice since and it's been left there as punishment by the look of it :lol:

Last edited:
As powerful as this piece is it still isn't offering solutions. We have all of history to draw from. If it's accepted that what is happening is as the article says, the obvious question is 'what do we do to fix this?'.
What's the answer?

I don't quite know what to make of the link/post. It came across as a bit sensationalized, with the only proof being that they have joined FB groups and seen their numbers soar. I don't know if that's really a great way to measure.

And as kiwilad states, there were no solutions. I read through this thinking that we are literally days from becoming Nazi Germany, and there's not a fucking thing we can do to stop it.

I think it was the demonstrations in Philly(?) where the Nazis were outnumbered by such a large number it was pathetic. I think enough people will rise up to some sort of Nazi movement if it happens. The truth is Trump has given these people a lot of confidence they didn't have before. Let's hope it's short lived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom