US Politics IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a rather strange dream last night that I was a fascist and then I kept getting murdered by various members of Antifa. True story. (Yes, part of the dream was getting murdered multiple times but essentially being resurrected each time.)

For the record, I am not a fascist.

Weird. I had a dream last night that I jumped in and saved you from a bunch of Antifa goons!

For the record, I am not in Antifa. Or a Nazi. Not that I have anything against black masks or brown shirts.

Last edited:
So Donnie Jr was DM ing with Wikileaks. I find his silver spoon smarmy smirk very irksome. He's definitely a real junior.

Though he is at least less frightening than his vampire brother.

You mean Eric? I think Donnie Jr is more frightening but we can respectfully disagree on the topic:wink:

Put the Don Sr wig on Don Jr and you've got a clone. Just saying. At least Eric doesn't look exactly like him.

Donnie Jr is truly the dumbest of the Trumpkins.

Eric is legitimately dumb.

Don Jr. is just smart enough to think that he's not dumb.

And to think people call this thread an echo chamber! ;)

Last edited:
Comforting to see the dribbling retard in chief can't even be bothered to edit the template before posting.

xu3641gdzzdlmmx4.JPG

Roy Moore was rumored to be "banned" from the local shopping mall because he was badgering teenage girls. Last night on Anderson Cooper he was being shown speaking in some church in Alabama, as if he was a preacher. It made me feel nauseous and I had to change the channel.

Roy Moore was rumored to be "banned" from the local shopping mall because he was badgering teenage girls. Last night on Anderson Cooper he was being shown speaking in some church in Alabama, as if he was a preacher. It made me feel nauseous and I had to change the channel.

Apparently he also goes around autographing Bibles. :lol:

seriously - the worst harassment i've ever had in my life was in the pentecostal church setting (thankfully nothing serious) but soooo many creepy guys on the look out for younger girls!! i spent my teenage years dodging one particularly awful creep who kept a kodak camera trained on my every move in the christian youth group - got real good at dodging him - now i just wish i'd given him a good middle finger pose or punched him or something

maybe i should visit my old church's facebook page and drop some names :lol:

eta: oh man, that would have been a good time to say "call their church"!

Last edited:
Nothing shows how classy you are more than mocking someone's regional dialect!
Oh, I am a class act

sometimes :shifty: :D

I often enjoy the southern lilt. After 5 days Altanta, Georgia I was talking like that for a few days on return, and my friend's friends wanted me to "talk Yankee" for them.
When I was way younger (and you'll still hear it) a lot of then middle-aged or older Afro-Americans I'd hear on public transit had a southern accent because either they had moved North, or they were kids when their patents moved up and they picked it up from them.

But a bastard like Sessions needs o be made fun of just about any which way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom