US Politics II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ends ugly now matter what.

If Trump fires the Mueller, do the GOP stand up for what's right? I think the answer is no.

If the investigation comes back with damning evidence of collusion, does the GOP do anything? I think the answer is no.

If Trump has criminal charges placed against him, does he pardon himself? Yes.

There's just no going back to "normal" from any of this.

This ends ugly now matter what.

If Trump fires the Mueller, do the GOP stand up for what's right? I think the answer is no.

If the investigation comes back with damning evidence of collusion, does the GOP do anything? I think the answer is no.

If Trump has criminal charges placed against him, does he pardon himself? Yes.

There's just no going back to "normal" from any of this.
we need a super hero

Comic Con is just down street from where I live so I'll see if any are available

Can we get rid of Sanders too? I thought she was worse.

Has to be the worst beginning of any Presidents term in how long? Ever?

What is that a screen shot of Headache?

With Mueller looking into finances of Trump I think thats going to be what pushes him over to fire everyone involved with the investigation.
Requests by the Senate Judiciary committee investigating the Russian scandal.

They want all communications related to a whole lot of Russians and Trump campaign staff... and Jill Stein.

Sadly agreed on this. I don't think there is anything Trump could possibly do that would make Congress Republicans seriously move against him.

Sadly agreed on this. I don't think there is anything Trump could possibly do that would make Congress Republicans seriously move against him.

But there are plenty of ways they could commit mutiny should it be in their interests. It just has to actually be in their interests...

I love how THIS is the line in the sand that Spicer drew. Scaramucci. I mean really.

So Trump went on another one of his epic Twitter rants this morning, apparently.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-angry-twitter-spree-declares-complete-power-pardon-144011489.html

Guy has serious issues. I'd love to hope this is a sign he'll finally just say "Fuck it" and resign, but...

(Seriously, how does he not understand that the more he lashes out about the investigation against him, the guiltier he looks?)

In one of his tweets today he talked about pardoning himself and in another about clintons uranium deal. You know the one trumpets keep going on about . This guy is seriously off the walls nuts! God help us all.

The mentioning of the pardon power, is basically an admittance that he's guilty and scared.

But his minions are still talking about Hillary.

Even Ann Coulter said he'll be impeached and mocked his blind followers yesterday on twitter.

If he's impeached before the midterms, it will be by Republicans, and it works well for him -- he'll claim betrayal/dolchstoss, and parlay that grievance into a new movement/news network.

Which was always the plan.

The mentioning of the pardon power, is basically an admittance that he's guilty and scared.

But his minions are still talking about Hillary.

Even Ann Coulter said he'll be impeached and mocked his blind followers yesterday on twitter.

Breaking news: trump murders a man who disagreed with him on Twitter.

Normal person: trump will go to jail for murder,
Trump minion: no he will not, he was treated unfairly but Hillary should be locked up for the emails and uranium deal. Trump is a fighter, he fights for us and the guy deserved to die! #MAGA

Oh, come on. There are always assholes with an appalling lack of empathy. They've always been around. Now they just film it with their phones because they are also stupid.

Oh, come on. There are always assholes with an appalling lack of empathy. They've always been around. Now they just film it with their phones because they are also stupid.

Yes this is true. I am not actually blaming trump on this even though it sure sounds like it. It's just the feeling that I got when I saw this for some reason. But yes you are 100% correct these type of people have always been around and now with technology such as cell phone cameras and social media, we just seam to see more of it now a days. Anyway I was seriously disgusted by these people when I saw this news yesterday. Today I heard that they might get charged for failing to notify authorities or something like that. Anyway my apologies for bringing this up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom