US Politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I forgot how WTF that whole conversation was during that debate.

Now we can talk about Putin. I don't know Putin.

Said the guy who, in other interviews, openly talked about being friendly with Putin.

He has no respect for her. He has no respect for our president.

Considering all the nasty things Trump said about Hillary during the election, and his "Obama wasn't born in the U.S." bullshit he spewed for seven years, this comment is especially rich.

"the GOP is pro-life"

zbge2e4a6f2z.png

"The president is not a liar. It's offensive that the question was even asked."

What kind of Orwellian doublespeak nonsense is that?

How dare you question the Almighty Dictator Leader?

Then he needs to go under oath and say it. It's always fucking ratings with him. 100 PERCENT!!! I'll tell you all in a few days!!!

He needs to take the stand.

It seems to me that threatening to release "the tapes" when there are no "tapes" is like trying to intimidate a witnsss.

Serious words from a trump supporter today.....

"Everything good that Comey said about Trump he was telling the truth. Everything negative he said About trump is a lie".

Yes these people exist, and there are plenty of them!

And then there are people like Paul Ryan.......

No wonder we are in such a fucked up mess...

Some confirmed what Trump said, the rest was lies. In other words trust this man who is swearing on oath when he paints me in a good light, the rest is just lies.

There is no fact. Science is myth. Logic is dead.

Everything that paints Trump as good is truth. Anything that paints him in less than a Jesus hue is fake.

This is how fucking scary it is. Honestly, I know it's completely anti-constitution(but so is this presidency), but if solid proof does surface and Trump resigns or is impeached, I would completely support a banning of Trump's voters right to vote for 8 years. You shouldn't be allowed to vote for such a heavy decision if you are so easily swayed by TRUE fake news and/ or hatred.

Just heard on the news. Trump has two weeks to turn over any recordings to the Special Counsel.

I hope two weeks is enough time to get them all back from Russia

He just said he would.

Sure he will along with his tax returns.

^^^^ I would add that Trump voters should be restricted from driving and/ or operating machinery.

There should be a reverse travel-ban, they should not be permitted to leave 'merica, this would mostly be symbolic, with Gorsuch on the Court it would be struck down.
Also, they should be heavily vetted before being permitted to visit blue states.

And this is why Donny can get away with murder!!! The GOP are a bunch of fucking useless cowards! Party first over America first! Please excuse me while I go vomit!

https://us.yahoo.com/finance/news/gop-shrugs-off-comey-revelations-210438486.html

If Obama did the things Donny is doing the GOP would send out a firing squad!

Utterly utterly disgusting! Nothing will ever happy to orange boy as long as the GOP has majority! Only hope is the midterms but not even sure the democrats could get a majority! What a pile of ??????????????????????????????

And this is why Donny can get away with murder!!! The GOP are a bunch of fucking useless cowards! Party first over America first! Please excuse me while I go vomit!

https://us.yahoo.com/finance/news/gop-shrugs-off-comey-revelations-210438486.html

If Obama did the things Donny is doing the GOP would send out a firing squad!

Utterly utterly disgusting! Nothing will ever happy to orange boy as long as the GOP has majority! Only hope is the midterms but not even sure the democrats could get a majority! What a pile of í½í²[emoji767]í½í²[emoji767]í½í²[emoji767]í½í²[emoji767]í½í²[emoji767]

Are they really that scared of his base? They can accomplish the same shit under Pence. Hell, they may even strengthen their base by showing some balls and removing this man.

The only thing I don't see Pence doing the same as Trump from day one is the travel ban. Everything else is spot on

He just said he would.

oh man i hope he does...

my theory lol

1. the Comey thing provokes him into testifying under oath
2. unbeknown to him, the FBI have evidence to back up Comey and incriminating Trump
3. he lies under oath
4. BINGO

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom