US Politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And be prepared for at least another year of saying it, if not longer. They're likely still in the initial stages of the investigation (with so many things to investigate), so there won't be any conclusion soon.

:hyper: :|

(You're right, of course, and I certainly appreciate that the people doing the investigating are actually taking their time and being careful in order to avoid botching up something so serious and important, but...the thought of this stretching out that long is just... :sigh:.)

Ugh, I don't even know how to express this. I have a very dear friend leaving one of our country's top tier intelligence agencies. They say there's many to follow, at the end of the day there was no trust. They were being asked to do things they shouldn't do.

It saddens me, because this person was someone who did an incredibly hard job, did it well, without ever bringing it home, and has no idea what the next step in their life will be. But they know they cannot serve under this administration.

They say there's many to follow, at the end of the day there was no trust. They were being asked to do things they shouldn't do.

That is so fucked up. I read things like this and I'm even more baffled at how anyone can still try and defend or justify this administration's horrific actions.

I'm sorry about your friend. I totally understand their reasons, though, and I wish them luck in whatever they go on to do next.

This is so embarrassing.

[TWEET]868877582372089857[/TWEET]

Please, please, talk nicely about him. Donnie boy did well on his big foreign trip. He did bigly deals. He did great! Please say that.

This is so embarrassing.

Please, please, talk nicely about him. Donnie boy did well on his big foreign trip. He did bigly deals. He did great! Please say that.

don't worry - the European press are saying it how it is :D

there is no way whoever wrote that cares about anybody seeing it besides donald himself. that is pure sucking up to the boss to such a blatant level that im sure donald is going to love it.

This is so embarrassing.

Can't decide if this is more entertaining or horrifying.

Remember when right wingers called Obama "arrogant"?

LOL

Well, you know, he did say "I" a lot, so...

Well the Con got his Twitter privileges back. That didn't take long.

On the one hand, as TheFox notes, this means he has even more chances to incriminate himself, which could prove helpful in any ongoing investigations...

...but on the other hand, why anyone in his administration still thinks it's a good idea to let him tweet is beyond me.

Regardless of what happens for 2020, I think we have fucked over the next generation and maybe more.

But at least coal miners will have a job for a little while longer

I highly doubt any of this policy lasts longer than a few years, if anything ever even gets passed... Has anything actually happened at all since this administration took over?

The climate stuff I feel is the most serious.

If another Justice retires then we could see major setbacks.

But it took a lot of work from Obama to restore some faith in USA, and even then we still didn't recover (imo)

I highly doubt any of this policy lasts longer than a few years, if anything ever even gets passed... Has anything actually happened at all since this administration took over?

the damage is not so much what he's going to pass but what he's going to repeal.

I'll just leave this here:
18766762_10155367222913415_4992638933822997615_o.jpg

Source

So John Kelly says a Russian back channel is a good thing, normal and acceptable.

Seems Michael Hayden disagrees, saying: “This is off the map. I know of no other experience like this in our history, and certainly not within my life experience.”

So the Russians discussed Kompromat they had on Trump according to CNN. What a surprise!

It must be quite relaxing, living a life completely devoid of a sense of shame about your vote.

Sure he voted for a shitty human being and party/administration determined to make life worse
for as many people in the name of $$$, by whatever means, up to and including possible treason. But a comedian posted a picture, and that is obviously much worse than blatant racism, taking away healthcare from millions, or dismantling environmental protections.

I mean, guys. This is offensive. It was funny when that one comedian told that lady to get raped, because comedians make jokes by offending people and that's how comedy works. But this is on the other side of the line cos um. librul. snowflake. u retards lost. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom