US Politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Tom Arnold release the tape of Trump saying the N word????

Russians release the tape of prostitutes peeing on the bed??

Tom Arnold release the tape of Trump saying the N word????

Russians release the tape of prostitutes peeing on the bed??

if it's bigger than the comey memo, which suggests that trump has committed obstruction of justice, then i'd have to venture that it's a more concrete proof of having committed a crime - and/or something that no one outside of some tin foil types have even discussed yet.

orrrr...

WASHINGTON POST - By Adam Entous May 17 at 5:56 PM

KIEV —A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ifi_push_breaking-news&utm_term=.19ec426a4871

I don't really see the humor in Russia, or Putin himself personally bankrolling Donald Trump's campaign, finances, what have you to undermine our democracy.

If I was going to laugh at something, it's probably this

Why doesn't the chicken wear pants?

Because it's pecker is on his face

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

this surprises me not in the least. watch this craziness:

he and Trump should be in jail.

Last edited:
well this whole "govt is spying people and stealing their information" thing turned out to be true so i guess anything can happen, i guess.

what bothers me is that this administration is not really hiding these hideous details.

Let's hear it for print media and for educated professionals who use big words and take notes -- you know, those hated "elites."

Love all the comments on my hometown news sites about how this investigation has gone on long enough and there's nothing there!!!!!

Coming hot and heavy tonight...

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn told President Trump’s transition team weeks before the inauguration that he was under federal investigation for secretly working as a paid lobbyist for Turkey during the campaign, according to two people familiar with the case.

Despite this warning, which came about a month after the Justice Department notified Mr. Flynn of the inquiry, Mr. Trump made Mr. Flynn his national security adviser. The job gave Mr. Flynn access to the president and nearly every secret held by American intelligence agencies.

It. Never. Ends.

The incompetence & deception is unbelievable yet totally predicable. My God.

I haven't gotten on this bandwagon yet, but this is the kind of oversight that would end any other administration.

WASHINGTON

One of the Trump administration’s first decisions about the fight against the Islamic State was made by Michael Flynn weeks before he was fired – and it conformed to the wishes of Turkey, whose interests, unbeknownst to anyone in Washington, he’d been paid more than $500,000 to represent.

The decision came 10 days before Donald Trump had been sworn in as president, in a conversation with President Barack Obama’s national security adviser, Susan Rice, who had explained the Pentagon’s plan to retake the Islamic State’s de facto capital of Raqqa with Syrian Kurdish forces whom the Pentagon considered the U.S.’s most effective military partners. Obama’s national security team had decided to ask for Trump’s sign-off, since the plan would all but certainly be executed after Trump had become president.

Flynn didn’t hesitate. According to timelines distributed by members of Congress in the weeks since, Flynn told Rice to hold off, a move that would delay the military operation for months

If the transition team knew, you would assume the person in charge of the transition team knew. That person was Mike Pence.

I know it will be very unlikely to happen, but man, if this whole thing could take out both Trump and Pence (and heck, maybe Ryan, too), I would actually throw a party. Here's the GOP, putting so much of their hope on Pence if Trump gets taken down, so it'd be very interesting to see what their reaction would be if Pence got taken down by this scandal, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom