US Politics - Page 44 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-19-2017, 05:39 AM   #861
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
So today's London attack was actually an attack on Muslims and I already see comments on other sites that the attacker was a hero! And I'm going to bet my kidneys that trump will not even mention it because it wasn't a Muslim doing it. This is reason #10,874 of why I hate trump and his supporters with a passion!
And here is reason #10,875. I bet Bono will be pissed about this one!

https://us.yahoo.com/news/donald-tru...135300928.html

Old 06-19-2017, 08:11 AM   #862
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

They went about it wrong. They needed to tell Trump these were coal miners that had AIDS

Old 06-19-2017, 10:21 AM   #863
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
They went about it wrong. They needed to tell Trump these were coal miners that had AIDS
yep! Trump would be all over that!
Old 06-19-2017, 11:39 AM   #864
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Location: Harvard Supermodel Activist of the Decade Runner-Up
Local Time: 01:48 PM
Quote:

But Pence already has a comprehensive AIDS policy. "Stop being gay."
Old 06-19-2017, 12:40 PM   #865
The Fly

If Trump owed a company selling AIDS drugs he'd be all over it
Old 06-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #866
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:48 PM
Quote:

The Bono mention asside... it's these things that anger you the most about Trump voters. All the things that we do as a country around the world that just get lost, either because he doesn't care or is so disorganized that it just falls through the cracks. So now we just become the ugly America, but without the good things we do that made ourselves feel better about all the crappy things we do. Shit even W was a champion of AIDS releif in the 3rd world.

This is just a sad time.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:22 PM   #867
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:48 PM
Impeachment/resignation seriously cannot come soon enough for this asshole. My god.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:37 PM   #868
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

We are stuck with him until 2024
Old 06-19-2017, 02:46 PM   #869
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Impeachment/resignation seriously cannot come soon enough for this asshole. My god.
Not going to happen.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:24 PM   #870
The Fly

I think he will be out soon. It may not be impeachment but he will be gone soon.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #871
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
The Bono mention asside... it's these things that anger you the most about Trump voters. All the things that we do as a country around the world that just get lost, either because he doesn't care or is so disorganized that it just falls through the cracks. So now we just become the ugly America, but without the good things we do that made ourselves feel better about all the crappy things we do. Shit even W was a champion of AIDS releif in the 3rd world.

This is just a sad time.
Couldn't have said it better myself! But I still love America ( I live in Canada) I just hate that it's run by a bunch of morons right now who are destroying everything good about the USA. It's sad indeed!
Old 06-19-2017, 04:27 PM   #872
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
We are stuck with him until 2024
I fear this might be the case! The comments I saw on other sites about this and about the attack on the Muslims yesterday in London are disgusting and its just not one comment but thousands.! I fear there are just too many people that support this creep and will do everything in their power to keep this arsehole in power for two terms!
Old 06-19-2017, 06:04 PM   #873
Blue Crack Distributor

The investigation could take years. At the end of it I do believe he'll be impeached, but that might be 2019.

It'll take something crushing for anything to happen sooner... undeniable proof of collusion, money laundering or worse... or something that will attack Trump's business and cause him to resign in order to protect his financial interests.

Otherwise we're stuck with him for a while.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:29 PM   #874
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 03:48 PM
For my part, I was just mainly venting with my comments earlier. I don't actually expect him to go anytime soon, much as I would love for that to happen.

But seriously, I really hope he does go sometime before 2020.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:34 PM   #875
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post

This is just a sad time.

It's becoming more and more apparent to me that W. wasn't inherently evil, just a bad president. To me, he still will always have blood on his hands for Iraq. But, I don't think the man knew just how bad it would be. As for Trump, I don't think he gives a shit about anyone but himself.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:38 PM   #876
Blue Crack Addict

no chance he makes it to 2024. i doubt he'll be impeached, but he's clearly got advancing dementia. i suspect he will not be able to go through another campaign in 2.5-3 years for health reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
It's becoming more and more apparent to me that W. wasn't inherently evil, just a bad president. To me, he still will always have blood on his hands for Iraq. But, I don't think the man knew just how bad it would be. As for Trump, I don't think he gives a shit about anyone but himself.
this. i think W genuinely thought he was doing the right thing and that he was being given good intelligence and that what he was being told about WMDs and "being greeted as liberators" was all true. it was a stupid, horrible decision of course but i definitely agree that it was a blunder caused primarily by the administration rather than W being deliberately malevolent.

both stupid men, the difference being that one was just a buffoon surrounded by incompetents, whereas the other is a sociopathic narcissist who is so idiotic he's incapable of thinking about anyone but himself.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:17 PM   #877
War Child

There'll be WWIII before Trump resigns or is impeached.
Old 06-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #878
The Fly

Local Time: 02:48 PM
Bush was a good guy with bad handlers. He went with the Rumsfeld crowd (sounds like a junior high story) and wound up being used for regime change and to forward a horrible foreign policy. But he still seems like a fun guy to grab a beer with. My opinion is all he ever wanted was to be the Major League Baseball commissioner. Bud Selig aced him out in some behind-the-scenes politicking, and that left GW open for running for President.

So, really, Bud Selig caused GW Bush. If he had become commish, he never runs for office. Bud Selig is the hidden evil (kidding, but not totally...there is some fact to all of this).
Old 06-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #879
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:48 PM
Trump could also just die because he's old, in horrible shape, likely has been abusing speed-esque drugs for years, and has a legitimately batshit personal physician.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Awake n AZ View Post
Bush was a good guy with bad handlers. He went with the Rumsfeld crowd (sounds like a junior high story) and wound up being used for regime change and to forward a horrible foreign policy. But he still seems like a fun guy to grab a beer with. My opinion is all he ever wanted was to be the Major League Baseball commissioner. Bud Selig aced him out in some behind-the-scenes politicking, and that left GW open for running for President.
Nah, fuck that evil asshole.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:59 PM   #880
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:48 PM
How dare there be shades of gray, right? Republicans = evil and giving up ground is cause for disdain.