US Politics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unravelling pretty quickly. Not only did they collude with Russia but they're so totally ignorant and arrogant they did /are doing it in full view of the intelligence community who they started a war with!

How many months have we said 'this is unravelling pretty quickly,' and we're still saying it?

That's a big-ass sweater being unravelled.

'It's all unravelling!'

Next minute, GOP win 2020. :no:

After seeing what happened in Montana and seeing all the support trump gets from his base despite all the bulshit he pulls, I fear there is no more hope! I used to think this would be the end of the Republican Party, now I'm actually beginning to think they might win the majority in 2020! It baffles me and I am disgusted by it but looking at the shit the GOP gets away with, it wouldn't shock me if this happens!

Let's not forget 2018
Dems are saying the House should flip and the Senate?

Well, it's way too early to predict that, or much of anything about the Trump presidency, with only 120 days gone by.

How many months have we said 'this is unravelling pretty quickly,' and we're still saying it?

That's a big-ass sweater being unravelled.

And be prepared for at least another year of saying it, if not longer. They're likely still in the initial stages of the investigation (with so many things to investigate), so there won't be any conclusion soon.

Trump sure played the role of "ugly American" to the hilt on his trip. I still can't go over him pushing
that prime minister and then having that smug look on his face.

kevin o'leary came in 11th out of 14 in the voting for conservative party leader today despite having quit the race weeks ago.

[tweet]868592358753021952[/tweet]

Last edited:
i guess i shoulda put that in the random thread now that this one is "us politics" :doh: we talked about him in the trump threads though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom