US Official Says Daniel Pearl Was Killed By Khalid Shaikh Mohammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
argh! its taken them this long to figure it out even though they have the murder on tape? whatever. either way, this guy needs to be brought to justice on all of this -- and soon.

So let me ask you this. I'm on this other board too, for another musician and it also has a politics board. I like this one much better, because I think it's nicer, so I'll ask this here whereas I wouldn't there.

Anyway.

Someone on that board posted this article and asked, "Is this a subtle nod to the Jews?" I say this suspicsion suggests (though perhaps doesn't prove) a bit of anti-semitism--seeing that Jewish Control of the World in everything.

So I'm aksing for honest opinions. What do you all think?

Thanks, and thanks to everyone on this board from the left, right and everything in between for posting in ways that are intelligent and respectful. :wave:

Cheryl

I'm confused-I don't see what on Earth that has to do w/ "subtle nod " to "the Jews"..

Why do some people have to see everything in those terms? :(

That makes me so angry..and sad

Sherry Darling said:
So let me ask you this. I'm on this other board too, for another musician and it also has a politics board. I like this one much better, because I think it's nicer, so I'll ask this here whereas I wouldn't there.

Anyway.

Someone on that board posted this article and asked, "Is this a subtle nod to the Jews?" I say this suspicsion suggests (though perhaps doesn't prove) a bit of anti-semitism--seeing that Jewish Control of the World in everything.

So I'm aksing for honest opinions. What do you all think?

Thanks, and thanks to everyone on this board from the left, right and everything in between for posting in ways that are intelligent and respectful. :wave:

Cheryl

Did this get placed in the wrong thread?

I see now. The premise is this: "Was the naming of Khalid Shaikh Mohammed as the prime suspect in the murder of Daniel Pearle a "nod to the Jews"?

The statement, if true, implies a number of underlying assumptions - many of which are anti-semetic in their tone.

That's it, NBC. No problem, BVS. :) I agree, assuming KSM's accusation of Pearl's murder is a "nod to the Jews" is anti-Semetic, reminds me a bit of the Protocols of Zion which argue that Jews control the media.

SD

Back
Top Bottom