US 2008 Presidential Campaign/Debate Discussion Thread - The Fifth Installment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder if those people would still believe he's a Muslim no matter how many times they read otherwise or even if he told them so himself. Or maybe they think he's lying and secretly he's a Muslim who is plotting to take over our country and turn it into a radical Muslim sect.

About a third of Americans said they don't know what Obama's religious beliefs are

Nearly 80% of Americans said they had heard something about controversial sermon sound bites from Obama's former pastor
That's my favorite part...apparently then at least 1 in 10 are also unable to connect "pastor" and "Christian." Knock knock!

From a Chicago citizen.

#1. Obama is just as corrupt as all of the democrat Chicago/Illinois politicians. Rezko, who is now on trial, bought him his home and donated a shitload of money to his campaign to become an IL senator.

Obama lied about this relationship in the past and it now has come out.

#2. Obama has no accomplishments as a politician.

#3. His church is nothing but a racist organization. Check their website.

#4. His wife stated that she has never been proud to be an American. F*** YOU!!!

#5. The #1 reason that people vote for him is that he speaks well. That only means that people are tired of Bush.

#6. Who cares if he's Christian. Religion is a farce and we're not electing a Pope. I think all future Presidents should be athiests.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

You're judging a party based on a "stand up's" performance?

Some of you need lives.

She's a talk show host on Air America.

Rush does stand up everyday-you just don't get it.

:)

dbs

I think it's no coincidence McCain is in sync with MLK.

Of course some of the mentally obtuse will have a wrestle with this concept.

dbs

diamond said:
I think it's no coincidence McCain is in sync with MLK.

Of course some of the mentally obtuse will have a wrestle with this concept.

dbs

I think it's cute that you ACTUALLY think this...

diamond said:

colorblind ppl would have missed that detail.

not true. being colorblind usually means that you have difficulty with reds and greens, and there are ways to discern the race of an individual beyond pigmentation.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I just wonder if those people would still believe he's a Muslim no matter how many times they read otherwise or even if he told them so himself. Or maybe they think he's lying and secretly he's a Muslim who is plotting to take over our country and turn it into a radical Muslim sect.
If I polled people asking "Is Barak Hussein Obama a Muslim?" I bet I could get it up to 25%.

Irvine511 said:

especially when he shows how to put a black person to good use and get them to hold his umbrella while talking about MLK.

:up:

Irvine511,

I watched the video and never seen a black person holding McCain's umbrella. I suppose you are ASSuming that the man in the baseball cap is the one holding it. Yes, he's black. But there's no proof that he's holding it. And even if he is holding it... who cares what race he is? he's probably a John McCain supporter.

You must be one of those white guilt liberals who would vote vote for a 50% black/white man for president only because he speaks well.

By the way...are caucasians from Africa who moved to America also called African Americans?

Quit playing the race card and maybe the next president will be a democrat. However, i seriously doubt it. Sorry

tim722 said:

Irvine511,

I watched the video and never seen a black person holding McCain's umbrella. I suppose you are ASSuming that the man in the baseball cap is the one holding it. Yes, he's black. But there's no proof that he's holding it. And even if he is holding it... who cares what race he is? he's probably a John McCain supporter.

You must be one of those white guilt liberals who would vote vote for a 50% black/white man for president only because he speaks well.

By the way...are caucasians from Africa who moved to America also called African Americans?

Quit playing the race card and maybe the next president will be a democrat. However, i seriously doubt it. Sorry

Welcome to FYM...

Just like anywhere else, you know what they say about assumptions...

Uh oh another endorsement for Brother McCain:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080406/us_nm/greenspan_recession_dc_2

I think the VRWC is on the move.

greenspan.jpeg

You go Greenspank!

<>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom