US 08 Presidential Campaign General Discussion Thread #7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news for Democrats... Jerome Corsi's "Obama Nation" is the number one book in the country, and a handful of other anti-Obama books are selling very, very well

Is Rush telling his listeners to buy them?

I don't know why Nancy Pelosi's book isn't selling, other than the fact that it's allegedly not very good. I'm sure there must be plenty of books by politicians on both sides of the aisle that don't sell well. At least some of them aren't politically motivated hatchet jobs.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200808040005

Bad news for Democrats... Jerome Corsi's "Obama Nation" is the number one book in the country, and a handful of other anti-Obama books are selling very, very well.

And I thought the right wasn't going to attack his race or attach him to the Muslim faith...

Oh well, next time you ask "who's making these accusations" you'll know the answer.

Obama didn't want to do town halls so McCain had to go and lie about him not visiting the soldiers, and put out ridiculous ads.

David S. Broder - A Way Back to the High Road? - washingtonpost.com

I asked Obama if he had any regrets about turning down McCain's early June invitation to start the joint appearances back then. He said, "I think the notion that somehow as a consequence of not having joint appearances, Senator McCain felt obliged to suggest that I'd rather lose a war to win a campaign doesn't automatically follow".

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Ah, the same guy who wrote the Swift Boat book! Back when that was selling like hotcakes, Barnes & Noble, Borders, and Books-A-Million all had to demand that Regnery (the publisher) prepare an official open letter for them to post for customers in each and every store explaining, "Yes our stocks have run out, Yes we're reprinting, No it's not your bookseller's fault they're out so please don't blame them," because hundreds of managers in all three chains were complaining about constantly being harassed by fit-pitching nutjobs who accused them of deliberately not keeping the book on hand, since everyone knows booksellers are all commie libruls desperately seeking to block any criticism of Kerry. (I remember that my former assistant manager back from when I managed a store for one of those chains, who was by then the manager, was very suspicious that these belligerent types were being fed a "script" from somewhere, because so many of them delivered almost identical tirades...maybe Rush was behind that too?) Anyhow, what was really funny was that then last year, Corsi (the author of these books) and several other Regnery authors left Regnery in a huff and sued them for fraud, asserting that Regnery had defrauded them by intentionally diverting sales from mainstream book retailers to Regnery's own subsidiaries, like the Conservative Book Club (which let Regnery keep authors' royalties low, while at the same time driving up sales figures in the form of huge bulk orders from wealthy conservatives who then distributed the books for free as a "public service"). The authors didn't win their suit, almost certainly because of Regnery's deep pockets rather than on the merits of it, but their claims didn't surprise anyone in the retail bookselling world.

Last edited:
Maybe he has people doing that here..

On McCain's Web site, visitors are invited to "Spread the Word" about the presumptive Republican nominee by sending campaign-supplied comments to blogs and Web sites under the visitor's screen name. The site offers sample comments ("John McCain has a comprehensive economic plan . . .") and a list of dozens of suggested destinations, conveniently broken down into "conservative," "liberal," "moderate" and "other" categories. Just cut and paste.

Activists and political operatives have used volunteers or paid staff to seed radio call-in shows or letters-to-the-editor pages for years, typically without disclosing the caller or letter writer's connection to a candidate or cause. Like the fake grass for which the practice is named, such AstroTurf messages look as though they come from the grass roots but are ersatz.

I'm not going to name any names, but I have long entertained a half-serious suspicion that something like that is going on here at FYM.

Bad news for Democrats... Jerome Corsi's "Obama Nation" is the number one book in the country, and a handful of other anti-Obama books are selling very, very well. Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi's book hasn't sold 3,000 copies yet. :lol:

One of the things I find particularly distasteful about many on the Right is their gleeful willingness to do and say anything to win, particularly because they claim to be the side of the politicial discussion that represents values and the moral high road. This kind of gleeful celebration of the destruction of someones character seems at odds with the values (Christian and whatnot) you're supposed to be all about. It just seems odd to me that at least on this forum--cynicism seems to be the watchword the further right you go.

ABC News, August 7

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, waded into the ugly politics being waged in today's Tennessee’s 9th Congressional District's Democratic primary. “These incendiary and personal attacks have no place in our politics," Obama said in a statement, "and will do nothing to help the good people of Tennessee. It’s time to turn the page on a politics driven by negativity and division so that we can come together to lift up our communities and our country." Interestingly, Obama was referring to attacks being waged against the white incumbent, Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., by an African-American challenger, corporate attorney Nikki Tinker.

Tinker has been accused of playing some of the more ugly racial politics of the campaign season. She put the image of a Klansman standing before a burning cross in a TV ad to drive home the point that Cohen, as a member of the downtown development board in 2005, opposed renaming a park that is named for Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest, a founder of the Ku Klux Klan. But what aroused the condemnation of Sen. Obama is Tinker's new TV ad that not-so-subtly points out that Cohen is Jewish. The ad states that Cohen has voted against allowing children to pray in schools "while he's in OUR churches slapping hands and tapping his feet."

The ad comes on the heels of an anti-Semitic flier being distributed by a local black minister asking “Why do Steve Cohen and the Jews Hate Jesus?” The Memphis Commercial Appeal editorial board questioned why Tinker wouldn't condemn the flier.

Cohen won election in 2006 to the former congressional seat of Rep. Harold Ford, Jr., D-Tenn., which is 60% African-American.
ETA (4 hours later) -- Cohen won the primary with 80% of the vote.

Last edited:
One of the things I find particularly distasteful about many on the Right is their gleeful willingness to do and say anything to win, particularly because they claim to be the side of the politicial discussion that represents values and the moral high road. This kind of gleeful celebration of the destruction of someones character seems at odds with the values (Christian and whatnot) you're supposed to be all about. It just seems odd to me that at least on this forum--cynicism seems to be the watchword the further right you go.

Would you view yourself as unbiased?

stop with your policy stuff and your what's-good-for-the-country nonsense.

what matters is the race card! who's playing it? when? where? who played it first? who said the other was playing it? did that mean that he just played it when he accused the other of playing it? did he just provoke one to say that the other one was provoking him to play the race card?

i mean, this is what matters, people.

because we live in a colorblind society, and white people have a god given right to not have race thrown in their face and to feel totally comfortable that their racial prejudices and discomfort are totally not racist.

Oddly enough, on this forum it's your side that keeping bringing the race issue into it.

Anyone who thinks that this country has completely moved beyond race being an issue nhas blinders.

The left and the right use race to achieve their means.

Would you view yourself as unbiased?

Only a fool claims to be completely unbiased. I try to be unbiased. It's up to you to judge how successful (or not) I am in that regard.

But I don't think that my perception in that post was clouded by bias. If you'd like to show me a similar post by a left-leaning person gleefully celebrating the destruction of John McCain's character, I'll be happy to condemn that as well.

I'm not going to name any names, but I have long entertained a half-serious suspicion that something like that is going on here at FYM.

Well maybe that has something to do with why it went back to private again yesterday. Who knows, probably not. I'm at a loss to explain many things that happen around here :shrug: Certainly this site was not listed on John McCain's site for that contest-it's hardly important enough in the political spectrum. It's all political sites, they are listed on his contest page.

Oddly enough, on this forum it's your side that keeping bringing the race issue into it.

that's because it's used against "my" candidate -- and what makes the charges stick is when the other side gets aghast at the suggestion that they're (gasp!) using race or (gasp! gasp!) might actually be wielding racism (as they would sexism were HRC the candidate) to generate a sense amongst a base that's not too enthusiastic about McCain that, at the very least, they must vote against the "presumptuous" candidate.

David Gergen is one of the most astute and unbiased observer of politics out there. he's served in both Republican and Democratic administrations and he's a professor at the K-School. and he's said, repeatedly, that he's from the South, and that the McCain campaign is speaking in code that is heard loud and clear by certain elements of the Republican base.

it's plain as day. and it has to be called out.

time.com

Friday, Aug. 08, 2008
An Antichrist Obama in McCain Ad?
By Amy Sullivan/Washington

It's not easy to make the infamous Willie Horton ad from the 1988 presidential campaign seem benign. But suggesting that Barack Obama is the Antichrist might just do it.

That's just what some outraged Christian supporters of the Democratic nominee are claiming John McCain's campaign did in an ad called "The One" that was recently released online. The Republican nominee's advisers brush off the charges, arguing that the spot was meant to be a "creative" and "humorous" way of poking fun at Obama's popularity by painting him as a self-appointed messiah. But even this innocuous interpretation of the ad — which includes images of Charlton Heston as Moses and culled clips that make Obama sound truly egomaniacal — taps into a conversation that has been gaining urgency on Christian radio, political blogs, and in widely-circulated email messages that accuse Obama of being the Antichrist

The ad was the creation of Fred Davis, one of McCain's top media gurus, as well as a close friend of former Christian Coalition head Ralph Reed and the nephew of conservative Oklahoma Senator James Inhofe. It first caught the attention of Democrats familiar with the Left Behind series, a fictionalized account of the end time that debuted in the 1990s and has sold nearly 70 million books worldwide. "The language in there is so similar to the language in the Left Behind books," says Tony Campolo, a leading progressive evangelical speaker and author.

As the ad begins, the words "It should be known that in 2008 the world shall be blessed. They will call him The One" flash across the screen. The Antichrist of the Left Behind books is a charismatic young political leader named Nicolae Carpathia who founds The One World religion (slogan: "We are God") and promises to heal the world after a time of deep division. One of several Obama clips in the ad features the senator saying, "A nation healed, a world repaired. We are the ones that we've been waiting for."

The visual images in the ad, which Davis says has been viewed even more than the McCain's "Celeb" ad linking Obama to the likes of Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, also seem to evoke the cover art of several Left Behind books. But they're not the cartoonish images of clouds parting and shining light upon Obama that might be expected in an ad spoofing him as a messiah. Instead, the screen displays a sinister orange light surrounded by darkness and later the faint image of a staircase leading up to heaven.

Perhaps the most puzzling scene in the ad is an altered segment from The 10 Commandments that appears near the end. A Moses-playing Charlton Heston parts the animated waters of the Red Sea, out of which rises the quasi-presidential seal the Obama campaign used for a brief time earlier this summer before being mocked into retiring it. The seal, which features an eagle with wings spread, is not recognizable like the campaign's red-white-and-blue "O" logo. That confused Democratic consultant Eric Sapp until he went to his Bible and remembered that in the apocalyptic Book of Daniel, the Antichrist is described as rising from the sea as a creature with wings like an eagle.

Sapp knows that the phrasing and images could just be dismissed as a peculiar coincidence. After all, it was Oprah Winfrey who told an Iowa crowd that Obama was "the one!" But, he insists, "the frequency of these images and references don't make any sense unless you're trying to send the message that Obama could be the Antichrist." Mara Vanderslice, another Democratic consultant who handled religious outreach for the 2004 Kerry campaign, agrees. "If they wanted to be funny, if they really wanted to play up the idea that Obama thinks he's the Second Coming, there were better ways to do it," she says. "Why use these awkward lines like, 'And the world will receive his blessings'?"

Two months ago, Vanderslice founded a Democratic PAC called the Matthew 25 Network and soon noticed that the negative emails she received from conservative Christians fell into two general categories: abortion, and the assertion that Obama is the Antichrist. The cataloguing of similarities Obama shares with the Antichrist began nearly two years ago. But they picked up steam in February 2008 after he racked up a string of impressive primary victories. A Google search for "Obama" and "Antichrist" turns up more than 700,000 hits, including at least one blog dedicated solely to the topic. A more obscure search for "Obama" and "Nicolae Carpathia" yields a surprising 200,000 references.

It's not hard to see how some Obama-haters might be tempted to make the comparison. In the Left Behind books, Carpathia is a junior senator who speaks several languages, is beloved by people around the world and fawned over by a press corps that cannot see his evil nature, and rises to absurd prominence after delivering just one major speech. Hmmh. But serious Antichrist theorists don't stop there. Everything from Obama's left-handedness to his positive rhetoric to his appearance on the cover of this magazine has been cited as evidence of his true identity. One chain email claims that the Antichrist was prophesied to be "A man in his 40s of MUSLIM descent," which would indeed sound ominous if not for the fact that the Book of Revelation was written at least 400 years before the birth of Islam.

The speculation reached a fever pitch after Obama's European trip and the Berlin speech in which he called for global unity. Conservative Christian author Hal Lindsey declared in an essay on World Net Daily, "Obama is correct in saying that the world is ready for someone like him-a messiah-like figure, charismatic and glib...The Bible calls that leader the Antichrist. And it seems apparent that the world is now ready to make his acquaintance." The conservative website RedState.com now sells mugs and t-shirts that sport a large "O" with horns and the words "The Anti-Christ" underneath.

Even if a fraction of the Internet-using public engages in outrageous Antichrist speculation, feeding those extreme beliefs wouldn't seem to be an obvious political strategy. But McCain advisers are aware that one of the goals of Democratic outreach to evangelicals has been to simply neutralize their opposition. "You just have to take the edge off," says Michigan Democratic Party chair Mark Brewer, explaining why he spent much of a 2006 meeting with conservative pastors around his state. "Now that they've met me, they can see I don't have two horns and a tail."

A new TIME poll finds that the most conservative evangelicals are the least enthusiastic about McCain's candidacy. Convincing them that Obama does have two horns and a tail might be the best way of getting them to vote. That's what worries Campolo, who also sits on the Democratic party's platform committee. "Those books have created a subliminal language and I think judgments will be made unconsciously about Barack Obama," he says. "It scares the daylights out of me."

Only a fool claims to be completely unbiased. I try to be unbiased. It's up to you to judge how successful (or not) I am in that regard.

But I don't think that my perception in that post was clouded by bias. If you'd like to show me a similar post by a left-leaning person gleefully celebrating the destruction of John McCain's character, I'll be happy to condemn that as well.

Um... who's gleefully celebrating the destruction of Obama's character?

David Gergen is one of the most astute and unbiased observer of politics out there. he's served in both Republican and Democratic administrations and he's a professor at the K-School. and he's said, repeatedly, that he's from the South, and that the McCain campaign is speaking in code that is heard loud and clear by certain elements of the Republican base.
I'm only barely familiar with Gergen, but having also grown up in the South, I do agree that region matters here--in a place where many will say openly what is taboo to say elsewhere, people tend to be more aware of the resonances, the nuances certain phrases and images carry "without actually saying so." That doesn't mean some people elsewhere aren't also affected by it. (As an example 'from the other direction', I had lunch today with a black colleague and fellow ex-Southerner; we briefly discussed the Memphis-district primary I posted about yesterday, and he mentioned that a couple days ago, he'd viewed the latter-mentioned campaign ad on YouTube and discussed it with his wife, who is black but not Southern. She didn't see anti-Semitism in it at all, she just saw it as an "issue" ad about school prayer, whereas to him the anti-Semitic undertone was hit-you-over-the-head obvious.)

I do understand the argument that it does Obama more harm than good to call out coded putdowns aimed at him, that he should stick with the 'rise above' approach and if he's going to respond, calmly address the 'surface' messages instead. That does have the benefit of avoiding insulting voters by suggesting they're suckers for cheap-but-sugarcoated gutter swipes. (Again as a parallel, the aforementioned colleague said that while he didn't really object to Obama addressing the Tinker/Cohen campaign, he also found it unnecessary, and pointed to the results as evidence that black voters saw exactly what Tinker was doing and rejected it in droves. But they may be more alert to that sort of politics than certain other segments of the national electorate.) That's certainly not going to stop me from saying what I see in such ads, though.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that this country has completely moved beyond race being an issue nhas blinders.

The left and the right use race to achieve their means.

Totally agree.

We are not ready for the grown up, uncomfortable conversation on a national, public, transparent level.

Edit*
I wanted to add, that I think most average folk, are willing ready and able but on a national level, it becomes too damaging to reveal certain truths or opinions or biases or whatever.

Last edited:
Um... who's gleefully celebrating the destruction of Obama's character?

Bad news for Democrats... Jerome Corsi's "Obama Nation" is the number one book in the country, and a handful of other anti-Obama books are selling very, very well. Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi's book hasn't sold 3,000 copies yet. :lol:

Okay, I admit I probably added a particularly maniancal tone to your laugh-out-loud but still. . .

On the other hand, I have to give you credit for not crowing over the John Edwards latest peccadillo. Though if we were the Democratic nominee I wonder if you would have been so generous.

The book is attempting to destroy his character, I would think. You seemed to be pretty happy about the book selling well. Did you read that link about all the inaccuracies it contains?

I'm simply glad to see some anti-Obama books selling very well. As for the link, I hesitate to take anything from Media Matters seriously. Of course a website like that is going to go out of its way to defend Obama. As for the book, I'm sure there are some exaggerations and attacks that are pretty low, just like there are in any such book against people of all political opinions. They sell books. But the book still discusses Obama's life, including his relationship with Williams Ayers, Wright and his radical church, his left-wing policies, etc, which (unlike his name) can and should be questioned.

On the other hand, I have to give you credit for not crowing over the John Edwards latest peccadillo. Though if we were the Democratic nominee I wonder if you would have been so generous.

Affairs have become so common in politics, there's no point. Both political parties have had their share of scandals (Foley, Vitter, Craig, Clinton, Spitzer, now Edwards) so it would be dumb for Democrats to rejoice over a Republican affair, or vice-versa. The only proper thing to do is to be disappointed and feel sorry for their families.

If Edwards had been the nominee, I would not be celebrating his downfall as a human being, though I would feel a lot better about my own side's chances.

I'm simply glad to see some anti-Obama books selling very well.

I can't speak to Corsi's book as I haven't read it and doubt I would, but in general, Jerome Corsi is a fucktard. He's in the Michael Savage, Ann Coulter crowd to me, although he is not held in that light in general, by the masses.

He was part of the crowd championing the Swiftboaters and back in 2004 he went on a forum and blasted just about everybody under the sun who wasn't a right wing nutcase like he is.

media matters picks out the greatest hits
http://mediamatters.org/items/200408060010

original posts
http://www.freerepublic.com/tag/by:jrlc/index?tab=comments;brevity=full;options=no-change

If you don't want to bother with the links, here is the lead single, a scorching 45 that burned up the charts, as Bono might say.

CORSI: Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together

And there's more but could you imagine even Rush Limbaugh saying that?

It was a tirade he thought would never 'leak out' as he was a just an oblivious moron posting on a website, not realizing that virutally anybody could get ahold of it. But the shit hit the fan eventually and he 'explained' it away by saying it was humor.

Considering the swath of topics he covered, the language he used and the forum he was posting on, he wasn't trying to be ironic to make a point (like myself or others have done around here) he was just preaching his bullshit to the people he thought agreed with him. He thought he was in a 'safe' place of likeminds. Well, he may have been but unfortuantely for him, anyone could have access to it. Coupled with the outrageous Swiftboat character assassination, in which he may have been a co-author along with John O'Neill, I can't give this guy one ounce of respect. And I would suggest any reasonable person do the same.

I'l give Shaun Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly (among others) credit enough not to lump them in with these fucktards (Savage, Corsi, Coulter), they may villify Democrats and Liberals, but AFAIK, they never stooped to that kind of level of flat hatred and dishonesty.

So, if I were a betting man, I would bet that his Obama book is one big hitpiece full of distortions of truth. The fact that his book is selling well just tells me that a LOT of people are willing to believe the worst in anybody they oppose politically.

Last edited:
But the book still discusses Obama's life,

You mean like he's actually Muslim(which Corsi implies)?

including his relationship with Williams Ayers, Wright and his radical church,

He also tries to tie him in with the Black Panthers and other racial attacks.

his left-wing policies, etc, which (unlike his name) can and should be questioned.

What "left-wing policies" does he talk about? I mean Obama is a Democrat so isn't any policy of his going to be labeled "left-wing" by you? You come from the "liberal" is a bad word crowd, and that's fine, but at least try and define why they are bad.

As for the link, I hesitate to take anything from Media Matters seriously. Of course a website like that is going to go out of its way to defend Obama

But you don't hesitate to take this Corsi guy seriously. Of course a guy like that is going to go out of his way to attack Obama

Here are some of his OWN quotes-he certainly seems to be a serious, unbiased journalist

On Catholics and the Pope

CORSI: Maybe while he's there he can tell the UN what he's going to do about the sexual crimes committed by "priests" in his "Church" during his tenure. Or, maybe that's the connection -- boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press. (03/03/2003)

CORSI: So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the laywers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it. (12/16/2002)

On Islam and Arabs

CORSI: Let's see exactly why it isn't the case that Islam is a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion? Where's the proof to the contrary? (04/24/2004)

CORSI: Islam is like a virus -- it affects the mind -- maybe even better as an analogy -- it is a cancer that destroys the body it infects... No doctor would hesitate to eliminate cancer cells from the body. (11/26/02)

CORSI: Islam is a peaceful religion as long as the women are beaten, the boys buggered, and the infidels killed. (11/22/2002)

CORSI: How's this as an analogy -- the Koran is simply the "software" for producing deviant cancer cell political behavior and violence in human beings. (02/15/2002)

CORSI: Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were lovers -- typical Islamic boy-buggering -- older man, younger man -- black Muslims? I doubt it. Not a pretty picture, but one certain to be hidden by PC media. (11/08/2002)

CORSI: Isn't the Democratic Party the official SODOMIZER PROTECTION ASSOCIATION of AMERICA -- oh, I forgot, it was just an accident that Clintoon's first act in office was to promote "gays in the military." RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together. (11/18/2001)

On Senator John Kerry

CORSI: First let's undermine the US in Vietnam. Then we can go for gay marriage. When you get to be Pres. JFK-lite, there will be no end to how much of America we can destroy. (05/17/2004)

CORSI: Just don't let anybody put a tablet with the Ten Commandments in front of the school where that girl wants to wear a Muslim scarf -- OH, No --- then the RATS would complain. Anti-Christian, Anti-American -- just like their Presidential Candidate -- Jean Francois Kerrie. (03/31/2004)

CORSI: After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal gradparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry? (03/04/2004)

CORSI: Kerry has a long history of Communist supporters. (03/12/2004)

CORSI: Kerry offers a clear choice. Anti-American hatred. (02/08/2004)

CORSI: John F*ing Commie Kerry and Commie Ted [Kennedy] discuss their plan to hand America over to our nation's enemies. (02/04/2004)

On former President Bill Clinton

CORSI: When is this guy going to admit he's simply an anti-American communist? Won't he and his leftist wife simply go away???? Enough already. (02/24/2002)

CORSI: Hey, Bill, didn't you steal enough when you had the chance? (02/15/2002)

CORSI: Clinton doesn't get it. Afganistan, and other Moslim countries, are not poor because they lack money. The culture itself is anti-modern. But then, maybe Slick did get it and he just wants to create another bork barrel from which he and his wife can draw slop. (02/15/2002)

CORSI: Clinton was more interested in gays in the military than going after OBL. Clinton had Janet Rhino pushing the FBI to deport a child to Castro's nondemocratic Cuba, not searching out OBL sleepers in the USA. Clinton was too busy getting BJs in the Oval Office to do more than Wag the Dog after the Cole was hit. (05/16/2002)

On Senator Hillary Clinton

CORSI: HELL-ary loves the Arabs so much (kiss, kiss Mrs. Arab*RAT) -- wonder how she would look in a Burkha? (05/21/2002)

CORSI: Mullah Ali'Gore-ah is very proud of his new Bin Laden beard and he hopes others in the Democratic Party will follow his lead. Hell-ary is disappointed she cannot grow a beard, but her press secretary reminds us she can still enroll in flight school. (01/07/02)

CORSI: Let the FAT HOG run!!! [regarding a possible presidential bid] (08/30/2003)

CORSI: Hellary should resign and go away. What ever happened to the people she ran over with her car at Westchester Airport? Can't anybody sue this b*tch? (11/17/2002)

CORSI: Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she? (06/08/2003)

On Chelsea Clinton

CORSI: According to Talk Magazine, Chubby Chelsea had a very great adventure on 9/11 in NYC and Hell-ary had the details wrong -- oh, it was terrible. (12/07/2001)

CORSI: Did the Journalist see Chubbie Chelsea among the wives. Little Katie Communist [Katie Couric] on the NBC Today show interviewed Hillary this morning and mom is worried sick about Chelsea. She was last seen in Kandahar at a Starbucks. But now, as Little Katie Communist sighed, "Who Knows?" Even British disinformation planted reports such as this grocery crap will be useful. Anyone with information about Chubbie Chelsea's whereabouts should post it now. Mom wants to know her daughter is out of harms way. Mom also wants to be at the center of the story. (11/29/2001)

CORSI: But the real question is: WHERE IS CHUBBIE CHELSEA? Is she in Kabul in danger, looking for a Starbucks? Waldo wants to know. Please, Little Katie Communist, HELP US FIND CHELSEA. THE SITUATION MAY BE URGENT. (11/29/2001)

CORSI: HILLARY SAYS CHELSEA IS MISSING AND JANET RHINO DOESN'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS? (11/28/2001)

On former Vice President Al Gore

CORSI: Gore isn't available for television. He is growing his regulation length Bin Laden beard. Mullah Ali'Gore-ah, as he now wishes to be called, is focused on his new career as a pilot. "Want to fly like bird," he says after his stint as a professor at Columbia. "No need to learn take-off or landing, just soar like bird and look at buildings." As to Florida, Mulllah Gore-ah says, "No big buildings," dismissing the importance of the state to his future plans." (12/15/2001)

On the Media

CORSI: Time to FREEP Chris Matthews of MSNBC. MSNBC is beginning to stand for "More Sh*t, Nothing But Communism." (05/16/2002)

CORSI: I didn't realize Little Katie Communist of the NBC Today Show knew how to hack a website. Finally something impressive from the little wimp. [responding to news that USA Today's website had been hacked and that the hackers were mocking President George W. Bush's Christianity] (07/12/2002)

CORSI: COMMUNISM -- it's simple NBC = NOTHING BUT COMMUNISM. (04/19/2004)

CORSI: Susan Estrogen -- even the voice grates. But then with supporters like her and Ted Kennedy, who needs enemies. Let Susan BLAH BLAH screatch -- only Chrissy Matthews whines better. (04/13/2004)

Assorted

CORSI: Perfect Liberal -- lesbian, self-absorbed, hates America, anxious to impose her values on everybody else. [on Martina Navratilova] (06/26/2002)

CORSI: And now we get Pooh-LEFTY pushed on us by the RATS as Minority Leader in the House -- here come the SanFrancisco liberals -- hope the RATS go back to focusing the debate on gay marriages and other pro-choice topics close to Pelosi's heart. (11/18/2002)

CORSI: Too bad the plane didn't crash into the TV set of the NBC show "THE LEFT WING" -- especially when Martin Sheen was "acting." (06/07/2003)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom