Unbelievable but true: Bush made "democracy" and "freedom" sound like dirty wor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knuckle

Acrobat
Unbelievable but true: Bush made "democracy" and "freedom" sound like dirty wor

Our country is so much better than this clown.

Last edited:
Post reads:

Unbelievable but true: Bush made "democracy" and "freedom" sound like dirty words.

Our country is so much better than this clown.

phillyfan26 said:
Does this require its own thread?

I'm not sure what you mean by that reply, whether you agree or disagree, or if you are policing the most efficient means of thread economy. I'll just say that I don't post much, but I've said what I wanted to say here in as few words as possible.

Knuckle said:
I'm not sure what you mean by that reply, whether you agree or disagree, or if you are policing the most efficient means of thread economy. I'll just say that I don't post much, but I've said what I wanted to say here in as few words as possible.

My comment had nothing to do with whether I agreed with your comment or not. I'm saying all you did was start a thread with your opinion. It doesn't really open it up to too much discussion.

Sometimes you just need to say something on your mind. God knows, we've had threads that went on for pages and pages and said nothing. I kind of like the brevity.

BonosSaint said:
God knows, we've had threads that went on for pages and pages and said nothing. I kind of like the brevity.

Never! :ohmy:

:lmao:

Is there something wrong with starting a thread with your own opinion? This is the "Free Your Mind Forum" isn't it? I was just getting something off my chest and decided to put it here. However, if it's not too late, perhaps I should have added the following to my original post....."What do you think?"

I thought your post was just fine. It captured a lot of what I've thought and made me wonder just how much US gets to hold up now as a radiant ideal when we do not practice what we want the world to believe we do. But unfortunately, I don't think it's just this clown.

Bush makes "bush" sound like a dirty word. Remember when it was a shrubbery or that thing under the bikini bottom?

Back
Top Bottom