U2 FANS NEEDED TO LEND A HELPING HAND

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2philly62

The Fly
Hi Everyone!

Well as most of you have read, Ali Hewson is protesting to get Sellafield Nuclear Plant shut down. Although she is doing a great job, some of us fans from another email list are planning to write a letter to Ali to state that we in the USA and Beyond would like to help out. For this is not only a Irish and England issue, but a World Wide Issue for people are endangered.. One Fan Fiona that is on one of my emailing list that I have been talking to for a long while lives in Ireland, has gotten several Addresses to send the letters to. One of them of course is Ali and Bono's home address. What I and others are doing, and If you want you can do the same to, write an email stating that you would like to see us help out in her mission on getting the plant shut down. PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR A BIG BONO FAN AND GO ON ABOUT U2, THIS IS ALI'S MISSON TO HELP OTHERS, NOT BONO'S So Please lets focus on what Ali is doing. If you need any information on what Ali is doing and are clueless please email me. Also please add on the bottom of your letter who you are, and were you are from. (this is important)

You can email me or Fiona personally. Anything I will get will be forward to Fiona. She will then print out each email out. And deliver one to the Hewson's Home and beyond. She is also going to be hitting up on other places were maybe they can get the letters off to Ali. I feel as a U2 fan we can make this work. And let Ali know even though we are not from Ireland that we are concerned to. And wants to help. Lets make Ali see that we are behind her, and not only for her famous husband. Please Address this letter to Ali, not Fiona or Me, but send it to us.

The Deadline for this April 30th.

Please email Fiona at fionacahill@hotmail.com ,or Karla at u2philly@aol.com

Thanks so much for helping.
Karla

Back
Top Bottom