U2 fans, in genral, know their sh**.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klodomir

Refugee
Don't get too excited. I have decided to come back and once again offer my unsolicited and uninformed opinions to all and sundry.

Hah. Amna.. Your compliments are appreciated, and include yourself in those as well, But how can I resist to Bellow out the Call Far and Wide for SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS UNITE!!!!

They add humor, and sick smiles to those of us who sometimes need a little break from the intellectual highness of us in here.. But then again, I guess that's what the PLEBA forum is for.. Girls I say that with a loving smile on my face

Just when you thought it was safe to post something like this
wink.gif

------------------
Proud to be an INFIDEL

Right... Lets try and act our ages here,k.... I'm appreciating peoples replies on Ramadahn here, and their understanding... If you don't wanna take it, fine.... It doesn't go for you....... Just for the REAL U2 FANS....
smile.gif

PEACE ON EARTH
AMNA

I have to say, most U2 fans are very intellectual, cultered, and respectful... I was really happy by how ABEL posted a "Happy Ramadan" post.... That was sweet of her.. But, in general, U2 fans know their shi*, anyone wanna add to that....

Peace on Earth
love
Amna

Ah yes Amna.. I've never called you childish, but you do tread the line when you think you can label 'real u2 fans'.. But again, your comments are appreciated here.

Then why not just appreciate what I said, period. I just don't see why everyone has to always jump on eachothers throats.... I understand this is a free your mind forum, but doesnt' mean we can be friendly with eachother.
Peace out
Amna

Oh my dear Amnie.. apology accepted for the 'age comment'.. Just cheer for the Irish as they make their way to a bowl game!

XXOO

~Mullah Omar's Second Eye

Yah.. We are all praying Davie is tossed at the end of the year... I mean.. can you believe he was practically sh#tting in his pants at the possibility of going to a bowl game with a 6-5 record.. But yah, hopeflly he'll be gone, though as a member of the Irish Guard.. we look at it (a bowl game) as more of a trip than a denigration of our team.. sadly.. that is what it has come to...

pleba is for hormones, me likes hormones
smile.gif

for myself i prefer to discuss issues face to face with ppl so i dont come here much but i do see what you mean and you did say "most" and not "all", so i agree
smile.gif

Simply to chime in on the football aspect, I offer this.

Davie is already gone, and has been for a couple months. It's done. It isn't official, but it's done. In fact, I find it very amusing that before the season started the school began building a house for him in one of the better neighborhoods around the school. Construction was stopped several weeks ago.

The probability is very high that Jon Gruden, Steve Mariucci, or Bob Stoops will be the head coach next year (Tom Coughlin would be the fallback plan).

Yah.. True.. Davie has been gone for a long long time.. Though we all said that last year when he got that huge extension for practically riding his ass to an alliance bowl.. But there was a play early in the season where he didn't go for a fourth and inches which I think was like his downfall.. So, We're just all waiting for the coach decision.. Gruden would be sweet cuz he loves the school so much.. but damn.. mariucci and gruden both have got bad ass nfl teams.. that's gonna be tough for them

Back
Top Bottom