Turks killed in Iraq

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Islamofascism is a violent ideology of pure evil. They kill without cause and then make demands. We have to kill them before more people get hurt - no appeasement, no capitulation and no compromise.

A_Wanderer said:
Islamofascism is a violent ideology of pure evil. They kill without cause and then make demands. We have to kill them before more people get hurt - no appeasement, no capitulation and no compromise.

See, I can't agree. I have never and I will never agree with the 'eye for an eye' ideaology. I'm not defending these terrorists, they are screwed up people. But if we kill them just because they killed so many people, we become no better than them. Murder is never the answer. That is why I am forever against capital punishment. Murder is murder is murder. The only people who I think deserve capital punishment are those who were DIRECTLY involved with the 9/11 attacks, and the bulk of them are dead already anyway.

And this is coming from a guy who is half-Turkish, whose mother is a Turk, who has many Turkish family members. The gravity of this is not lost on me. But 'eye for an eye' is not valid imo.

It is not an eye for an eye, it is simple survival. These groups are bent on bringing an apocalypse to bear on the world. 9.11 will look like a good day if they ever gain the means to achieve it, they must be stopped and killed before they have the chance.

I too am against capital punishment, but this is not crime this is war and we have to be prepared to fight. The concequence of failure is too great.

Back
Top Bottom