Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a trainwreck.

[TWEET]861671387102154753[/TWEET]

[TWEET]861692159824719872[/TWEET]

[TWEET]861694658463838208[/TWEET]

[TWEET]861696195462406149[/TWEET]

Cruz is so slimy, glad he got put in to place. As did the rest of them.

To me it shows how fucking good Obama administration was. While not every decision was perfect, he did put some very well educated, well spoken, and classy people into these positions.

And then you look at who Trump has put up. Carson, Devos, Perry.....the list could go on. Though I will say Mattis (sp?) seems to be a solid hire

Cruz is the biggest loser coming out of the Trump election. I guess you can argue that Hillary is the bigger one but I think her age and personal interests do not align with any more bids for office which makes Ted Cruz worse off than her. He has gone back and forth on Trump, now is currently up his ass crack which is expected of a Republican. His "base" flocked to Trump in large part and it will be difficult to recapture them in a primary. Once Trump crashes and burns definitively, that base will also be left disillusioned which drives down turnout. So Ted Cruz is left wandering around aimlessly. Couldn't have happened to a worse guy.

Cruz is so slimy, glad he got put in to place. As did the rest of them.

To me it shows how fucking good Obama administration was. While not every decision was perfect, he did put some very well educated, well spoken, and classy people into these positions.

And then you look at who Trump has put up. Carson, Devos, Perry.....the list could go on. Though I will say Mattis (sp?) seems to be a solid hire

my thoughts exactly, including on Mattis

Reports coming out that Comey has been fired.

What the fuck is going on?

C_anwgfWAAgAddI.jpg:large

What. The. Fuck.

yep, just this second seen it reported as "breaking news" :crack:

Just more and more distraction. We are left with conspiracy theories, what ifs, our own projections

We need a independent investigation now regarding Russia. This just looks so fucking bad on all levels.

Wonder if Comey feels slightly nauseous now?

Trump will replace Comey with another one of his stooges who, I bet, will halt the investigation into Russian involvement with election and collusion with Trump's staff.

Well, yeah. Wouldn't you?

I mean, if you were a Russian asset.

Seriously, if he honestly thinks this will get people off his back about Russia, he's sadly mistaken. This is just going to raise even more suspicion and questions.

Just. Wow. Just when you think this pathetic excuse for an administration can't get any more fucked up... I'm with BEAL on the independent investigation. It needs to happen, and it needs to happen NOW.

What the actual fuck? This is as good as an admission of guilt! To have the guy investigating you fired totally looks horrible on trump! I hope this backfires badly for trump, but somehow he seems to be Teflon don! It makes me sick with the shit he gets away with. If Obama did 1/100th of what trump is doing he would have been hanged!

yep, just this second seen it reported as "breaking news" :crack:
It's only Tuesday!
:lol:

Oh, man... you can't like get too far away from the news before something happens in this WH & Republican run Congress (and yes agree that some is obfucation)!

I left my house around 5pm to go buy something out of my neighborhood, but not too far away. Had been listening to NPR & local Public radio in afternoon.

I get here to the library (to use WiFi) after shopping, search engine shows news treading - (among which is...) "Comedy fired..." .
I'm like 'wait... what!? (how did I miss that?!) Ohhhh, it happened in between the time I left, and getting here. :huh::crack:

Hopefully this will spur further investigation and not a whitewash. This should rile some peoples up further. Wow!

Last edited:
The President fired the head of the FBI, who is investigating the Trump campaign, a couple of days after the same FBI Director testifies in front of Congress... and then tries to say that it was because of Hillary Clinton's mistreatment? And puts a "thanks for telling me i'm not under investigation buddy" note in his termination letter? Which was hand delivered by a Trump bodyguard and not an government official?

For fucks sake people...

my Frenchie friends have been texting me telling me we can stay hahaha :heart:

so proud of France! today, i was out in the arse-end of nowhere doing a riding clinic with a load of Frenchie ladies and they'd all gone out extra early to get their votes in - everyone was voting Macron to block Le Pen regardless of their views, same as all my closest friends - i can't put into words how much i fucking love these people!

Much congratulations, Big Sigh of Relief! Was thinking of you & France and sending "bonne chance!" all last week! :)

And now see South Korea electing a liberal president.

Comey getting too close to the truth with Trump and Russia, Trump is panicking bigly, could see in his Tweets at the weekend. Trump is terrified!

There have been so many "surely THIS will lead to the end" moments that I can't get my hopes up.

Fake news, Putin, and Comey are what got him in. One of those stepped out of line, so he's purchasing that third piece for 2020

#fucktheconned

Stranger and stranger. The reason, it seems now, why Comey was fired was his handling of Hillary's emails. This, and his contradictory testimony where he gave misleading information about the second
investigation of Hilary's emails was the last straw. That's why he was fired.

Well there's no effective Russia investigation now. Considering Trump asked Sessions to find a reason to fire Comey (according to CNN), this smells like a cover-up.

Only hope now is Senate Investigation heats up or DOJ appoints a special prosecutor.

EDIT: Here's an NYT quote confirming what initially came from CNN:

"Senior White House and Justice Department officials had been working on building a case against Mr. Comey since at least last week, according to administration officials. Attorney General Jeff Sessions had been charged with coming up with reasons to fire him, the officials said.

— Michael S. Schmidt"

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom