Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
18275120_1827256377288181_864178033832641531_n.jpg

:lol:

Alright GOP

Time to show America what you got regarding healthcare. Really going to suck for those in states run by Republicans as you know they'll most likely takeaway the Pre Existing Condition care for insurance. Medicaid is now fucked for everyone, versus just the GOP run states....

And yet, a good majority of those who will be screwed and voted for GOP, will still blame liberals/Obama for the upcoming mess.

reminds me of a comment i accidently came across where a lady was so furious with Colbert's joke against the President that she went into a rant against clinton.......saying that Hellary (get it!!) is the biggest liar that's ever been in politics. that Trump has been a man of his word since day one, and she is blessed to be living in a time with such a great man.

I was hoping that was a major troll, but it wasn't :( There is no changing minds anymore.

Alright GOP

Time to show America what you got regarding healthcare. Really going to suck for those in states run by Republicans as you know they'll most likely takeaway the Pre Existing Condition care for insurance. Medicaid is now fucked for everyone, versus just the GOP run states....

And yet, a good majority of those who will be screwed and voted for GOP, will still blame liberals/Obama for the upcoming mess.

reminds me of a comment i accidently came across where a lady was so furious with Colbert's joke against the President that she went into a rant against clinton.......saying that Hellary (get it!!) is the biggest liar that's ever been in politics. that Trump has been a man of his word since day one, and she is blessed to be living in a time with such a great man.

I was hoping that was a major troll, but it wasn't :( There is no changing minds anymore.
"when fact is fiction and TV reality"

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gjeischfueuwjsbfngossjxjerhskzncfeh

This post brought to you by my dad watching Fox News wand providing running commentary.

I love him and he put in a garbage disposal for me this week, but I have to go away the two hours I allow him to watch Fox News.

Sitting outside with my coffee, despite it being damp and cold out.

That is all. As you were.

I cannot think of a GOP politician who is not evil. Either actively so or complicit.

Before I get yelled at again, I'm speaking specifically about politicians, not the voters. I hate many Democrats, but the GOP is an actually evil party.

Alright GOP

How did these people survive evolution?

Let's not forgot the largest voting base, the "old people" will have their premiums potentially charged up to 5x that of a younger person.

Nothing like fucking over the elderly and poor

All of this to give to the wealthy, and cannot be stated enough, to fuck over the first black president

The Democrats are joyful on the House floor because they think this bill passing is good for their chances in the next election. Because people's health is a pawn for BOTH parties.

Fuck the Democratic Party, man.

Why are any of these provisions even on the fucking table? Are Americans so stupid they really think distroying their own healthcare is good for them? It's like some people are saying I feel honored to eat the crumbs from your table sir. WTF! What in the actual Fuck? How can people support this? By this I mean everything, it's like a filed Day for the filthy rich and immoral and idiots are cheering!

The Democrats are joyful on the House floor because they think this bill passing is good for their chances in the next election. Because people's health is a pawn for BOTH parties.

This is bad for a whole lot of people, but the truth is this bill cannot get through the Senate so this is a dog and pony show all around.

I do think that it's good to have every one of these Republicans on record as having voted this way. Time for everything to be out in the daylight.

essentially, Trump threatened to shut down the government unless the GOP did this so he could walk around twirling his little dick and saying he repealed Obamacare.

Pre-existing Conditions: What Counts in Health Care Bill? | Money

For those who aren't "link clikcers" here's the lists. Read carefully unless you are in 100% perfect health - mental and physical.

No longer covered pre-existing conditions:
AIDS/HIV
Alcohol or drug abuse with recent treatment
Alzheimer’s/dementia
Anorexia
Arthritis
Bulimia
Cancer
Cerebral palsy
Congestive heart failure
Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
Crohn’s disease
Diabetes
Epilepsy
Hemophilia
Hepatitis
Kidney disease, renal failure
Lupus
Mental disorders (including Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia)
Multiple sclerosis
Muscular dystrophy
Obesity
Organ transplant
Paraplegia
Paralysis
Parkinson’s disease
Pending surgery or hospitalization
Pneumocystic pneumonia
Pregnancy or expectant parent (includes men)
Sleep apnea
Stroke
Transsexualism

Pre-existing conditions that could hike premiums:
Acid Reflux
Acne
Asthma
C-Section
Celiac Disease
Heart burn
High cholesterol
Hysterectomy
Kidney Stones
Knee surgery
Lyme Disease
Migraines
Narcolepsy
Pacemaker
Postpartum depression
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Seizures
"Sexual deviation or disorder"
Ulcers

If this thing passes and I ever have to buy health insurance (rather than having it be provided by my employer), I will not be able to get health care coverage. I'll be straight fucked if this thing passes.

I hope those idiots in the midwest who voted for Trump enjoy their rising premiums while the coastal elites benefit from the massive tax cuts for high earners. :up:

This was pretty much my only thought. Imbeciles are cheering at something horrible. They still don't get it.

I saw a thing that said the senate repubs are saying they're not going to vote on this bill but introduce their own legislation ... so this will change in some ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom