Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is frustrating. one person is criticizing others of idolizing certain politicians by idolizing different politicians. come on now.

think like a reality star: always be escalating.

(in fairness, i think it was dropped out in the mountains over an ISIS tunnel network and not on a population center, but we'll wait and see.)

think like a reality star: always be escalating.

(in fairness, i think it was dropped out in the mountains over an ISIS tunnel network and not on a population center, but we'll wait and see.)

They said it was targeting a tunnel, yet the MOAB has no bunker busting capabilities. It's a thermobaric bomb, which means it causes damage above surface. I saw that the explosive yield of destruction is comparable to Hiroshima-like proportions.

They said it was targeting a tunnel, yet the MOAB has no bunker busting capabilities. It's a thermobaric bomb, which means it causes damage above surface. I saw that the explosive yield of destruction is comparable to Hiroshima-like proportions.

It may have landed in Afghanistan but it was intended for North Korea.

As people on Reddit are pointing out, though, there's no point in doing that with that particular weapon, as we have other weapons that are for that exact purpose.

I must say, though, ever since we elected that warhawk Hillary, it looks like everyone's predictions for how she would handle the Middle East are coming true :sad:

The power of this bomb is 1/1000th of bomb dropped in Hiroshima. Still huge, but not even close.

I read that it was when the story broke first. Guess they're now realizing the discrepancies.

It doesn't really matter though. We have a child sitting in the white house that wants to show off and act tough now. Collateral damage be damned.

As people on Reddit are pointing out, though, there's no point in doing that with that particular weapon, as we have other weapons that are for that exact purpose.

I must say, though, ever since we elected that warhawk Hillary, it looks like everyone's predictions for how she would handle the Middle East are coming true :sad:

I'm just so glad that we don't have someone in the White House that used the term "super-predator" 20 years ago. Now THAT would be scary!!

Spot on this bomb is for North Korea.

Unless China really comes down hard on them, I don't see how we avoid war.

And I don't know how I feel about it.

Spot on this bomb is for North Korea.

Unless China really comes down hard on them, I don't see how we avoid war.

And I don't know how I feel about it.

Not a chance. Trump just learnt in ten minutes that it's not that easy with China and North Korea.

[TWEET]852277989786214400[/TWEET]

After that they devoured the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake you have ever seen while sending 59 missiles to one of those countries over there in the Middle East.

Not a chance. Trump just learnt in ten minutes that it's not that easy with China and North Korea.

[TWEET]852277989786214400[/TWEET]

After that they devoured the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake you have ever seen while sending 59 missiles to one of those countries over there in the Middle East.

Just like health care, who knew that geopolitics could be so complicated?

NBC reporting the US will launch a preemptive non-nuclear strike on North Korea if they set off their 6th Nuclear test this weekend which seems primed and ready to happen according to intelligence. All this MOABs and Syria strike is just the lead up to the big one, no doubt. Will we see out the weekend. Seoul will be nuked by the North if the US attacks what a mess :-(

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/852660864931045376

Multiple sr defense officials say this report is "wildly wrong" "crazy." Pentagon pushing back on NBC report, call it "extremely dangerous." https://t.co/BLnoPHnhj9

NBC seem to have got it wrong?! Do this administration and officials know what the fuck they are doing?! Of course this reporting could send Kim Jong Un into suicide mode and nuke Souel anyway, he's being backed into a corner! Jesus US get your shit together you're about to start a world war!

Assuming that the pre-emptive strike thing is bogus (I don't like Trump, but I'm going to assume it's bogus for now), it's highly, highly irresponsible for the "leaker" to be saying this sort of thing. That's how you get North Korea to pre-empt a pre-emptive strike by doing its nuclear test on top of South Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom