Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawaii is in Kenya so it doesn't count.

Apparently he's also giving an interview on Tucker Carlson tonight to explain how "wiretapping" has many meanings.

I wonder what it's like to be a supporter and live absolutely without a sense of shame. Who knows, maybe it's liberating for these people.

How do you stay that detached from reality? The Trump train is here today with Spicy and Kelly Ann, I almost wanted to go, I can't believe people are that dumb, I needed to see it with my own eyes.

[tweet]842159481601593345[/tweet]

Don't ever believe a Republican when they talk about liking and respecting the Constitution.

or all those people in super-blue NYC and DC. really, the opinion of your average coal miner is what matters on issues of national security, because these are the adults running the mainland.

[url]http://deadstate.org/this-trump-voter-thought-he-was-going-to-get-free-healthcare/[/URL]

One of the many things I find so funny (and by "funny" I mean "maddening") about the GOP is how they can sit there and dismiss places like New York City as having "elitist liberal values" that your "real Americans" in the heartland can't possibly relate to...

...and then turn around and use their supposed "love" of that city and their "admiration" for all it went through on 9/11 for their own political gain. Talk about your two-faced behavior.

As for that link with the coal miner, I just wonder how long it'll take before he fully realizes Trump doesn't give the slightest shit about him and others like him, if ever.

[tweet]842461464631885824[/tweet]

The resident Trump voters have high-tailed it from this forum, likely because they are uninterested in defending the pure fucking evil they have enabled.

One of the many things I find so funny (and by "funny" I mean "maddening") about the GOP is how they can sit there and dismiss places like New York City as having "elitist liberal values" that your "real Americans" in the heartland can't possibly relate to...

...and then turn around and use their supposed "love" of that city and their "admiration" for all it went through on 9/11 for their own political gain. Talk about your two-faced behavior.

Is that so, M_A ? :|

Meals on Wheels, after-school programs ... pfft, who gives a fuck about the young and the old unless they're rich?

There is no evidence that nourishment is essential.

There is no evidence that Trump has conned his supporters.

There is no evidence that you have to be lacking intelligence to be a Republican.

None.

The resident Trump voters have high-tailed it from this forum, likely because they are uninterested in defending the pure fucking evil they have enabled.

Just looked up the one on Reddit, he's gone even crazier and still peddling Pizzagate so I think that your optimism is unwarranted.

Racism and hatred is alive and well in America, thanks to Trump. I guess it was always there under the surface. It just needed a con-man reality TV star to bring it to surface and make it "normal."

Last edited:
^ the only pizza gate ring I heard of was the cocaine connection in the mid 80's. Pizza place I went to had great food, but most mob restaurants do. They stored the coke in the flour containers.

Chuck Schumer strikes me as being a decent human being and politician. That pedo ring stuff is nonsense.

Why do some liberals want a military dictatorship so badly.

tumblr_omxrhetxZw1qgup8go1_1280.jpg

Thank God those disenfranchised lower and lower middle class white people in the rust belt are going to really get a leg up now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom