Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoooooolyyyy fuck, and I thought Spicer was an incompetent idiot. Nunes is next level. The only other explanation is that he's taking himself out of the picture now before things get worse.

I am absolutely shocked that we haven't had one single terror incident since Trump has taken over. I feel like his team has to be drooling over one to happen. They've been assholes when it comes to every other policy, law, or speech since the beginning. I don't feel it's reaching to think they have plans for when tragedy does happen.

Fingers crossed that we can get to 2018 and the Dems actually show up to vote in record numbers to get him out before something happens, but I just don't see how. If/when an attack happens on our soil, I fear we'll see the worst of this administration.

C7oKT9nWkAka0ml.jpg:large

Trumpy poo likes trucks

Seems Ryan slit Trump-y poo's little baby neck today. "The Closer" couldn't close. It's his fault.

NYC may have the money, but D.C. knows how power actually works.

...how...wha...?

Not even going to click on that link. Not in the mood for a nasty headache. Holy shit.

it's pretty gross. they're pretending like they give a shit about some missing girls from DC but it's really just an excuse for them to act like pizzagate is real and they're the only hope to save these poor kidnapped teenagers from the evil rape dungeons beneath comet ping pong.

remember when oreg brought up pizzagate and then said "i'm glad this thread is archived", like he was really hoping that children were being raped on an industrial scale just so that he could come back and say to all of us "i told you so"? this is their sad attempt at exactly that. they are actually desperately hoping that this awful pedophile ring is real and children are really being hurt so that they can "prove" they're right. it's revolting to even think about how badly they wish this to be true.

Last edited:
it's pretty gross. they're pretending like they give a shit about some missing girls from DC but it's really just an excuse for them to act like pizzagate is real and they're the only hope to save these poor kidnapped teenagers from the evil rape dungeons beneath comet ping pong.

remember when oreg brought up pizzagate and then said "i'm glad this thread is archived", like he was really hoping that children were being raped on an industrial scale just so that he could come back and say to all of us "i told you so"? this is their sad attempt at exactly that. they are actually desperately hoping that this awful pedophile ring is real and children are really being hurt so that they can "prove" they're right. it's revolting to even think about how badly they wish this to be true.
Similar to how The Cheeto is begging to say "I told you so" and has said "I was right" when the next (sadly) inevitable terrorist attack occurs. But only if it fits his definition of "terrorist". The nuts don't fall far from the tree.

Everyone who keeps saying, 'I can't believe there hasn't been a terrorist attack, yet.' I just want to say to you, stop buying into this narrative that the US is inherently unsafe and prone to them. Trump can keep acting like we're under constant attack, but that doesn't make it true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom