Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's coming off the rails a bit more this morning. FAKE NEWS!!!

Our hope is he actually says something over twitter to put himself in legal trouble.

I really hope the FBI and other intelligence communities do their job unbiased.

Fake News Trojan. Fake News

Why isn't the lamestream media talking about the child sex ring? How the Clintons have murdered 500 million people over their career?

How this is really all Obama's fault!

How is this disgusting carnival barker the most powerful person on earth?
Is he really though?

I understand the overall assumption that the President of the United States is the most powerful person on earth, but I think it's clear that this person is now Vladimir Putin.

POTUS is now at best #2, if not #3.

Our hope is he actually says something over twitter to put himself in legal trouble.

give 'em enough rope...

seriously, seeing as he's already publicly professed his love for wikileaks, it doesn't look so great (for him) seeing as it's recently come out that wikileaks is actually a front for the Russian government :lol:

plus isn't defamation/libel re. the former president grounds for impeachment? surely that's some serious shit....

he's said so much in public already - i mean practically inciting Russia to hack the emails...

Last edited:
FBI was investigating in July. Comey comes out in October (?) and basically puts out a hit on Hillary's campaign.

THANKS, ASSHOLE.

That is some bullshit. You have to wonder about employers who view women so skeptically in terms of maternity leave: wouldn't it make a hell of a lot more sense for everyone's economic interests to offer a generous maternity package so that talented women are more likely to see the company as on their side and increase their tenure there?

"Mr. Spicer would do well to quote me accurately and fully in the future."

[TWEET]843919632050393088[/TWEET]

Not a mistake, though.

Is he really though?

I understand the overall assumption that the President of the United States is the most powerful person on earth, but I think it's clear that this person is now Vladimir Putin.

POTUS is now at best #2, if not #3.

You could also argue that Angela Merkel is now the most powerful person on earth. Her visit to the White House last week was dubbed by some as 'Leader of the free world visits the US President.'

You could also argue that Angela Merkel is now the most powerful person on earth. Her visit to the White House last week was dubbed by some as 'Leader of the free world visits the US President.'
Exactly why I put POTUS as 2, maybe 3.

He has zero credibility. His main campaign promise has been shot down y every court it goes against. He's a clown.

No one. It's just like health care - being president is, like, rilly, rilly hard, you guys. So complicated. Nobody knew how complex it was.

No one. It's just like health care - being president is, like, rilly, rilly hard, you guys. So complicated. Nobody knew how complex it was.

Meanwhile,

jet-set-obama-branson-promote.jpg

FBI was investigating in July. Comey comes out in October (?) and basically puts out a hit on Hillary's campaign.

THANKS, ASSHOLE.

Serious question: can he be trusted after kneecapping her campaign on purpose?

I think he has to resign. How can he be trusted to conduct a serious investigation into the campaign?

So are trump supporters already tires of all The winning? So much winning they will Vega The president to stop winning! Or did trump mean whinning when he said his winning quote? Either way he is winning alright hahahaha

guys! Trump Towner was wire tapped!

in 2011!

because Russians.

The President wasn’t named in the investigation, but his flagship skyscraper was under heavy surveillance.

Just a few floors below Trump’s home, ABC reported, prosecutors said there was an “international money laundering, sports gambling and extortion ring.”

Vadim Trincher, a Russian businessman and power player, lived in the 63rd-floor unit, and was sentenced to five years in jail for his illegal happenings at the tower.

“He would have people come in and meet with them,” said ABC News consultant and ex-FBI agent Rich Frankel. “He would use the phones ... His base of operations was in the Trump Tower.”

FBI wiretapped Russian gambling ring headquarted at Trump Tower - NY Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom