Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xneomhg.png

the moron is trying to provoke North Korea on twitter :angry:

Last edited:
The thing is that North Korea (speaking of its leadership and party apparatus not average person who hasn't had a proper meal in like 30 years) is a genuine shitstain on society. I understand morally wanting to get rid of their regime. But on a practical level this is actually much worse than the Middle East.

The thing is that North Korea (speaking of its leadership and party apparatus not average person who hasn't had a proper meal in like 30 years) is a genuine shitstain on society. I understand morally wanting to get rid of their regime. But on a practical level this is actually much worse than the Middle East.

yeah i am aware of the situation in North Korea, but this moron is not the man for the job - sabre rattling isn't exactly the best approach, but i guess diplomacy isn't exactly his forte :lol:

or even basic human manners:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/mar/17/donald-trump-angela-merkel-no-handshake-video

He isn't accustomed to shaking women's hands, he prefers to greet them in other ways.

attacking north korea would be one of the most insane things he could do. not that it would be a difficult war, or even that there would be crazy resistance to the occupation like there was in iraq (there aren't many weapons outside of the army and they don't have any experience organizing effective guerrilla warfare like the mujahideen did), but the humanitarian crisis that would follow would make syria look like disneyland. not to mention the near-inevitability of war with china at some point, either to resist the initial invasion or afterwards due to having american occupation forces right on their border, which i'm pretty sure they'll never be okay with.

i'm sure nobody in the administration is thinking about anything other than the dollar signs involved in building a modern country from scratch. but it would easily be the biggest blunder in american foreign policy since the end of the second world war (*much* worse than iraq or vietnam). quite possibly the worst one ever.

ugh, these assholes never think before they say and do things.

Trump couldn't even do St Patrick's day right.

He sited a Nigerian poem claiming it was his favorite Irish limerick. Then the Irish PM bashed Trump's immigration stance, right in front of him

His supporters on FB/SocialMedia were hammering the Irish PM because all the Irish immigrants came here LEGALLY!!!!! Unlike those brown fuckers

I will be shocked if we aren't at war by the end of the year with their tough talk against China/NK/Anyone

So I'm the great granddaughter of an illegal Irish immigrant, but then again there were not as many obstacles to becoming America then but they just never became citizens.

And Lord Cheeto is once again taking off for Mar a Largo

[TWEET]842724011234791424[/TWEET]

The ambiguity of his tweets even leave it open to anyone's guess whether he is directly including China in his threats, or if it's meant to be a threat in the first place. It's clearly related to Tillerson's visit to South Korea.

Very embarrassing was also the inclusion of the GCHQ into the wire-tapping saga, brought on by former Judge Andrew Napolitano. To even think that the American President had the powers to tell a foreign intelligence service who to spy on is ludicrous. What else do they think is within the powers of the US President?

Spicer during his Thursday briefing parroted an allegation made by a Fox News analyst claiming Obama had outsourced surveillance of Trump to British intelligence. UK officials, including the typically mum GCHQ, the equivalent of the American NSA, immediately dismissed the claim as "nonsense."

By Friday morning, senior administration officials told CNN that Spicer and national security adviser H.R. McMaster had, in separate conversations, offered what amounted to an apology to the British. But during a joint press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in the afternoon, Trump refused to make a similar concession, instead telling a reporter, "You shouldn't be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/17/politics/donald-trump-under-attack-own-words/index.htm

It's all good. Using 9-11 to push your narrative is cool :)

tell that to this asshole, then:

[TWEET]842173618490609665[/TWEET]

What does Hawaii know about being attacked?

she was referencing the tweet, dingus. you seem to be the only one who missed that somehow, the posts are on the same page.

Last edited:
It's all good. Using 9-11 to push your narrative is cool :)

Echoing what Dave said. The GOP loves to talk about how horrible New York City's "elitist liberal values" are, they talk about how my area of the country is the "real America" as opposed to places like New York City, they refuse to support anything that can help first responders from that day get adequate healthcare, and so on and so forth.

But when 9/11 comes up in during an election year or when people are talking about going to war with some Middle Eastern country yet again, all of a sudden that very same party somehow suddenly seems to give a damn about that exact same city and claim to love it so much and it's the best place in the world and we gotta support them and remember the terror attacks against them (never mind that a good portion of that city voted against Trump and have protested the hell out of his travel ban, but whatever) and blah, blah, blah.

I was just simply pointing out their hypocritical behavior, is all. They're the ones using 9/11 to push a narrative. Not me.

she was referencing the tweet, dingus. you seem to be the only one who missed that somehow, the posts are on the same page.

Not a problem, DaveO. I do still read the forum. Have noticed less traffic here.

And M_A elaborated on one of only a couple posts I've cared to respond to lately. Thanks M_A!

All is good in 'Free Your Mind' :cool:

Not a problem, DaveO. I do still read the forum. Have noticed less traffic here.

And M_A elaborated on one of only a couple posts I've cared to respond to lately. Thanks M_A!

What's your opinion on some of the things going on here, lately? Especially the proposed budget cuts to food programs, the costs being rung up by the Trump's traveling, etc. I'd love to know, I really have valued your opinion over the last year.

If you forgot everything that happened between the election and early February, here's a great summary:

My favourite paragraph:
The order was shortsighted, counterproductive, and stupid. It would be immediately damaging to Silicon Valley and to numerous universities and hospitals. Further, why wouldn’t the US as a matter of policy welcome students from, say, Iran and Iraq, who would be exposed to Western values and return to their countries more skilled in important fields? Why alienate them? The dismaying reality that Trump couldn’t comprehend these things wasn’t a great surprise, but he was also exposed, for all his vaunted business background, as incompetent.

Terrifying Trump | by Elizabeth Drew | The New York Review of Books

The text is dated Feb. 7, so a few things have progressed. Nonetheless, a worthy, and frightening, recap.
The conclusion still holds true in my view:
The Republicans can be expected to tolerate him as long as they have reason to fear the intensity of his followers, but if the time comes when he becomes too politically costly for them to support, they’d be quite comfortable with Mike Pence as an alternative.

To make America great again, students experiencing trouble paying back their FFEL student loans are now forced to pay interest again: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ctions-for-people-in-default-on-student-loans

Well when the biggest Trump supporter and poster on these boards gets outed as an actual white nationalist, it kinda takes the steam out of the debate, know what I mean?

Feel free to stick around.

Trump's approval rating is at 37% in Gallup. Time for the GOP to get out the knives and draw some blood in the coming right wing civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom