Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if this stuff does turn out to be true, it'll still be Obamas fault

Even if this stuff does turn out to be true, it'll still be Obamas fault

Of course. Like he's also responsible for the Michael Flynn debacle.
ElectoralVote
On Thursday afternoon, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said it was "appropriate" that the Pentagon should investigate Flynn. He then blamed Barack Obama for the whole situation, since Flynn's security clearance was granted under his administration.

I really don't know what conservatism is in the USA other than a giant fuck you to liberals

Trump thought the Presidency would be an easier job !???!?!

:laugh:
:lol:
:D
:)
:|
:(
:sad:
:crack:

:scream:
You half-moron Cheeto!

Somebody pinch me! :sigh:

I just saw a photo of (for the first current time) the visual iconic image of President in profile walking from one part of WH outdoors ?portico, passage to other section against that whiteish wall--
but (now) it's Trump.

It was like almost a psychic "doubletake" -
it's true, it's really true.

Oh and speaking at the NRA, too. Just stir them up more, Donnyboy.

Trust me, MLA if I wake up one morning and hear they've carted the whole Trump Admin away along with Ryan & Co- my interland friends in Canada will hear me shouting for joy!

And every time I hear Jeff Sessions talk my skin practically crawls. The Old South practically drifts off of him like invisible vapor.

Last edited:
It's the weekend and all is quiet (so far) on the Trumpy front. The day isn't over yet.
I'm sure he'll tweet something ridiculous, before the day is out.

No. I think he's moving to New Jersey golf club as there was something about the weather down in Florida ???

So sad to read all these articles about trump supporters thoughts after 100 days. They literally live in a different reality.

My parents are visiting and they are still all for Trump. Fox News is on and my dad is lecturing me.

SEND HELP SEND HELP SEND HELP

So I can listen to an hour of lecturing about why all other cable news channels are awful? Hard fucking pass.

Urghhhhh..

Donald Trump on if he'll start a nuclear war: 'I don't know. I mean, we'll see' https://t.co/M5CvcQ2qjT

well, it just says war - not nuclear war. i suppose you're assuming any war with North Korea would go nuclear, but that would mean that you're assuming that whatever the North Koreans have they're actually capable of deploying; which unless you are to believe that they're the most coy mothafuckas on the planet and all of these failed missile tests are just ways to make people believe that they're bumbling idiots, then there's serious doubt on whether they have anything that is capable of delivering a warhead.

Cnn has an article discussing Justice Kennedy possibly retiring within the next 3-12 months.

Want to talk about a shit storm if that happens.

IMG_6656.JPG

This quote is wild, it's straight out of an episode of Drunk History but Trump doesn't drink

Amazing how one can just pay for an education they never got. His dad sure got ripped off sending him to fancy schools

Guys

Trump has his own opinions, you can have your own opinions.....

And this is why we are in such a shit show. He confuses opinion with fact

Apparently Trump also cut an interview short when they started asking him about his Obama wiretapping claims.

This is what kills me the most. Any other politician did that, or said or did even half of the other ridiculous things he's said and done, they'd be raked over the coals, and rightly so. Why are people so willing to let Trump get away with pulling this shit?

Apparently Trump also cut an interview short when they started asking him about his Obama wiretapping claims.

This is what kills me the most. Any other politician did that, or said or did even half of the other ridiculous things he's said and done, they'd be raked over the coals, and rightly so. Why are people so willing to let Trump get away with pulling this shit?

Because in 2017 stupid is cool apparently

I'm waiting for him to say that this is entertainment. He says things to get ratings / people talking.

Remember, judge him by what he does, not what he says......thanks McCain

Is there a fact line? Is there any point where they are, "woah woah woah, alien Jesus on a unicorn did not shoot first in Star Wars. Please take that back Trump."

Or is it just white/male/R over fact from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom