Trump Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone read Louise Mensche on Twitter? Now it might all be conspiracy theory nonsense but she's been right in the past and yesterday and today she's been posting incredible stuff. The intelligence agencies (German and UK handed then to the US) have Trump on tape, a tape his election team took to Russia offering Putin influence over US policies if Putin hacked the election last year and Trump won! This has also been verified by different IC sources from another Twitter user and she seems certain about it. Also, it's coming out today that there are rumours (only rumours) that intelligence agencies have intercepts of Ryan and McConnell funnelling Russian money into the campaign last year. Also, Pence is now being implicated up in the Russian stuff! It's incredible stuff if true and Mensche has generally been spot on. Apparently it will all come out soon and Trump will be heading to jail!

The last thing the left needs is to start condoning conspiracy theories in the way that the right did. Otherwise, it's eight solid years of Trump. Please criticize this man for what he does wrong. Funnel out the crap and stay focused.

Does anyone read Louise Mensche on Twitter? Now it might all be conspiracy theory nonsense but she's been right in the past and yesterday and today she's been posting incredible stuff. The intelligence agencies (German and UK handed then to the US) have Trump on tape, a tape his election team took to Russia offering Putin influence over US policies if Putin hacked the election last year and Trump won! This has also been verified by different IC sources from another Twitter user (@TrueFactsStated)and she seems certain about it. This is the "Kompromat" Russia have on Trump . Mensch has a whole timeline of events and details about it. Also, it's coming out today that there are rumours (only rumours) that intelligence agencies have intercepts of Ryan and McConnell funnelling Russian money into the campaign last year. Also, Pence is now being implicated in the Russian stuff! It's incredible IF true but Mensche hasbgenerally been spot on. Apparently it will all come out soon and Trump will be heading to jail!

Yeah I follow her and it's really interesting. Like you said, not sure if it's all conspiracy theory. From what I understand though, she is a Republican.

The last thing the left needs is to start condoning conspiracy theories in the way that the right did. Otherwise, it's eight solid years of Trump. Please criticize this man for what he does wrong. Funnel out the crap and stay focused.

Agreed.

Also, I don't know if my heart can handle cycles of briefly hoping that Trump will be jailed before remembering that it's not going to happen.

I like to believe it, if it's not true we're heading for a nuclear war. It helps me sleep better at night!

Getting Bannon out of there will make me feel a little bit better. If Trump surrounds himself with the usual suspects of a typical GOP (or DEM) administration, we'll see eight years like Dubya. Though that being said he did start two wars....

Yes. No matter what, Bannon absolutely has to go as soon as humanly possible.

I saw this article yesterday online that seems to kinda tie in to what you're saying about a typical administration.

New Power Center in Trumpland: The ‘Axis of Adults’ - The Daily Beast

Setting aside the fact that the idea of government officials acting like adults is news, if there's enough truth to this, it's an interesting potential shift. I'll take anything that can try and calm things down some and attempt to muzzle Trump.

Bannon seemed to be pretty pro war with China, or maybe he just thought we would be at war with them instead of wanting it to be.

Bannon was pro trade war with China... He's a nationalist who's generally against foreign intervention and the US being the policeman of the world. He's a flaming racist and anti Semite, so there's that - but the bombings and saber rattling is all #TeamKush.
The saber rattling with North Korea baffles me, it's pushing them to do something really, really stupid which I think Kim Dong will do if he feels he's about to be "decapitated". One things for certain,theyre not going to stop or backdown for anyone.

Bannon was pro trade war with China... He's a nationalist who's generally against foreign intervention and the US being the policeman of the world. He's a flaming racist and anti Semite, so there's that - but the bombings and saber rattling is all #TeamKush.

If you watch Bannon's "documentaries" he's very much pro-war, it's just that he wants a full on holy war.

I would say Bannon isn't "pro war" per say. But he's not a pacifist. War is inevitable to him. Being non-interventionist and a pacifist are two totally different things.

The Alex Jones who told his legions of "Infowars" listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really "a performance artist."

That's according to Jones' own lawyer — not the mainstream media that the right-wing radio jock derides as "fake news."

"He's playing a character" and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock's custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on "Batman," Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week, the Austin American-Statesman reported.

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but what about the pizza?

Yeah I follow her and it's really interesting. Like you said, not sure if it's all conspiracy theory. From what I understand though, she is a Republican.

i disagree with a lot of her views, her politics, especially Brexit, but i think she's legit on this and not what i would call a conspiracy theorist - except in the sense that she is trying to uncover "conspirators" here... she's pretty bright, studied at Oxford, was a British novelist and politician (Tory MP), turned investigative journalist in the US which was a bit of a surprise when i discovered her twitter feed a few weeks ago

turns out she was bang on with her FISA report, and she is getting an awful lot of flak from certain sides which makes you think she might well be onto something...

Does anyone read Louise Mensche on Twitter? Now it might all be conspiracy theory nonsense but she's been right in the past and yesterday and today she's been posting incredible stuff. The intelligence agencies (German and UK handed then to the US) have Trump on tape, a tape his election team took to Russia offering Putin influence over US policies if Putin hacked the election last year and Trump won! This has also been verified by different IC sources from another Twitter user (@TrueFactsStated)and she seems certain about it. This is the "Kompromat" Russia have on Trump . Mensch has a whole timeline of events and details about it. Also, it's coming out today that there are rumours (only rumours) that intelligence agencies have intercepts of Ryan and McConnell funnelling Russian money into the campaign last year. Also, Pence is now being implicated in the Russian stuff! It's incredible IF true but Mensche hasbgenerally been spot on. Apparently it will all come out soon and Trump will be heading to jail!

Mensch is an absolute joke and not worth taking seriously at all. It's even embarrassing that liberals on Twitter have even afforded her credibility when she has been such a laughing stock otherwise.

I agree with this, although Mensch has horrid politics.

i disagree with a lot of her views, her politics, especially Brexit, but i think she's legit on this and not what i would call a conspiracy theorist - except in the sense that she is trying to uncover "conspirators" here... she's pretty bright, studied at Oxford, was a British novelist and politician (Tory MP), turned investigative journalist in the US which was a bit of a surprise when i discovered her twitter feed a few weeks ago

turns out she was bang on with her FISA report, and she is getting an awful lot of flak from certain sides which makes you think she might well be onto something...

I respect your contributions to this board, mama cass, but I cannot see for the life of me where you get this impression (even if she studied at Oxford, but that doesn't inherently exclude someone from buffoonery!).

Anyway, for those unfamiliar with her before she declared herself an expert on everything to do with Russia - could do worse than to see her past Twitter history. It's also very clear that she has quite a bit of disdain for Russians in general (see her Leonard Cohen 'tribute' below). Russophobia isn't a good thing, guys.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/22/louise-menschs-bid-to-smear-jeremy-corbyn-backfires

What happens to Norwegians in the UK after Brexit?

Ex-Tory MP Louise Mensch mocked after botched Leonard Cohen tribute - NME

Louise Mensch accidentally calls the father of modern Zionism an anti-Semite

Mensch is an absolute joke and not worth taking seriously at all. It's even embarrassing that liberals on Twitter have even afforded her credibility when she has been such a laughing stock otherwise.

I agree with this, although Mensch has horrid politics.

I respect your contributions to this board, mama cass, but I cannot see for the life of me where you get this impression (even if she studied at Oxford, but that doesn't inherently exclude someone from buffoonery!).

Anyway, for those unfamiliar with her before she declared herself an expert on everything to do with Russia - could do worse than to see her past Twitter history. It's also very clear that she has quite a bit of disdain for Russians in general (see her Leonard Cohen 'tribute' below). Russophobia isn't a good thing, guys.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/22/louise-menschs-bid-to-smear-jeremy-corbyn-backfires

What happens to Norwegians in the UK after Brexit?

Ex-Tory MP Louise Mensch mocked after botched Leonard Cohen tribute - NME

Louise Mensch accidentally calls the father of modern Zionism an anti-Semite
She is a complete idiot but as I said, believing that Trump is about to get impeached helps me sleep better at night as nuclear war is looming.

hehe by "bright" i mean that she seems able to analyse, process and retain information quite well in the academic sense - you have to admit she is a machine in that department - pretty successful chick-lit novelist at a young age, before becoming a career politician - she makes me feel positively lazy being around the same age :lol:

but yep, bright definitely does not exclude stupidity or anything else really for that matter (not to mention the fact that a brain can be dangerous too) :lol:

her politics and many of her opinions disgust me, and i didn't give her the time of day until the Trump thing which piqued my interest... but i'm not too proud to say i think she may have uncovered some legit stuff... i have to skim/filter her tweets, and take most things with a bucketload of salt - she does go way overboard for my liking and but maybe in this case, with Trump, someone has to...

Last edited:
mind you, i am surprised she hasn't got some serious whiplash from all her u-turns - just a few weeks ago she was wanting Pence to be president and hashtagging him "President Pence" all over twitter and now she's going after him too :lol:

it all keeps me mildly amused in a sick kind of way i guess...

I'm not surprised. She throws any old shit in the hope that it will stick. :lol:

So the Carl Vinson was never near North Korea?! WT actual F?! Blaming a miscommunication?! There's something way more suspicious in this, couldn't be a distraction technique now could it?! What a load of BS from this administration.

Senior admin official blames miscommunication for mix-up over whereabouts of USS Carl Vinson which admin had said was headed to Sea of Japan

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/854429920675737600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom