Trump Part VIII - Page 10 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-21-2017, 04:48 PM   #181
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
The past year was a rough one for American Muslims, who’ve shared one story after another of hearing slurs at the grocery store, watching their mosques burn, and learning taekwondo to fend off attackers.

Such experiences, dismissed by anti-Muslim pundits as exaggerated, are backed up by poll results released Tuesday that show a community that’s effectively felt under siege since the rise and election of President Donald Trump.

The majority of American Muslims — 60%— reported some level of religious discrimination in the past year. Muslim kids were twice as likely to report school bullying than Jewish students, and four times likelier than the general population. And some Muslims, who felt higher levels of anxiety than any other demographic about the election results, are so fearful that a fifth of them are making plans to leave the country “if it becomes necessary.”
https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahallam...-theyre-making

Old 03-21-2017, 04:52 PM   #182
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 03:00 PM
guy is knee deep in russian activity, has been for years, and denies it every second. why? duh.

the man was a nobody in the US. a laughing stock. bankrupt and unable to secure loans from any american banks over how terrible a businessman he was.

all of his financing came from overseas. all of it. mostly from russians.

Old 03-21-2017, 05:16 PM   #183
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Why the fuck does Donald Trump have a WH office and security clearance?

Fixed
Old 03-21-2017, 05:19 PM   #184
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:00 AM
hahaha
Old 03-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #185
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:00 PM
I'd laugh, but it's not funny.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:45 PM   #186
Blue Crack Addict

this is pretty funny though:

Old 03-21-2017, 07:26 PM   #187
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Hey guys. It's totally OK that Trump has golfed EVERY weekend because unlike Obama, he actually gets work done on the golf course.

Seriously. This was a thing that Spicer said today, I'm assuming to distract from RUSSIA and the flaming bag of poo that is the health care bill.

Old 03-21-2017, 09:08 PM   #188
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Yet, not ONE has the intellect or the morality to understand the hypocrisy that seeps from their pores.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #189
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:00 PM
how much longer until the Trump administration starts throwing Americans out of windows?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...red-after-fall
Old 03-22-2017, 10:06 AM   #190
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 08:00 PM
Only the Clintons murder their political opponents
Old 03-22-2017, 11:31 AM   #191
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Hmmmm.... maybe this is why all of a sudden the Tiny Hands Administration are trying to downplay Manafort's role as CAMPAIGN MANAGER.

Quote:
President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, secretly worked for a Russian billionaire to advance the interests of Russian President Vladimir Putin a decade ago and proposed an ambitious political strategy to undermine anti-Russian opposition across former Soviet republics, The Associated Press has learned. The work appears to contradict assertions by the Trump administration and Manafort himself that he never worked for Russian interests.
AP Report on Manafort and Putin. BFF

Old 03-22-2017, 11:46 AM   #192
Blue Crack Addict

Old 03-22-2017, 11:55 AM   #193
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

don't know if this is legit, but fingers crossed (The Independent is a credible news source though at least!)

Donald Trump will resign 'soon', says top Democrat Dianne Feinstein | The Independent
Old 03-22-2017, 12:11 PM   #194
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilsFan View Post
The Dems have no power. They literally can do nothing. Even with the SC Justice hearings, it's all show as GOP have the numbers to vote him in now.

Dems had their chance back in 2008/2009 and dropped the ball.

And for Trump to resign. No fucking chance.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:21 PM   #195
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post

And for Trump to resign. No fucking chance.
hopefully he will go down hard, kicking and screaming then - that would DEFINITELY be more fun to watch
Old 03-22-2017, 12:23 PM   #196
Blue Crack Addict

I just don't think that he has the temperament to resign. It would be a massive admission of failure for a man with an elephantine ego and a narcissistic personality.

I do believe, however, that he hates the job and hates his life (aside from his weekends golfing) and that he won't pursue a 2nd term. I know that he's already registered and is doing campaign rallies but I think those things are just excuses to fundraise and go speak to large adoring crowds of dingbats. What I see happening is him saying that he came to Washington to drain the swamp, that he has done so bigly and that he won't pursue a 2nd term because he doesn't want to become a Washington insider, blah blah. This will allow him to prevent the embarrassment of defeat and would also allow him to go back to his life of making money off idiots. He can launch his Trump TV or whatever and profit off the deplorables but get his ass out of Washington which he hates.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:40 PM   #197
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I saw the reporting on this last week, but Maddow delved into it last night. Eastern European bots, bloggers, website creators that targeted Bernie supporters with mountains of fake negative stories on Clinton.

I don't like people that voted for Trump, but Berniebots that were brainwashed by this shit absolutely infuriate me. Pres Trump lays squarely at their feet.

I jumped from the Bernie ship before the NY primary because the shift of Bernie supporters from pro-Bernie to rabidly anti-Hillary disgusted me so much. And now we see how these holier than thou Berners, who always claimed to be the truth-knowers and truth-tellers were bamboozled on a scale equivalent to all the right-wingers lapping up everything Breitbart and Alex Jones spew out.

Sadly, you know that Bernie fans that were watching her reporting were like - no way! You're a corporate shill!! A neo-liberal! Oligarch!!!!
Old 03-22-2017, 12:47 PM   #198
Blue Crack Addict

I think it's a bit of a cop out to blame them with such vitriol. Maybe a lot of them didn't vote, maybe some voted for third parties, but I really doubt many voted for Trump. Even if you want to say that they indirectly helped elect him, that to me deflects blame from the truly ignorant, mean spirited, hateful, whatever you want to call them 37% of the people who still support Trump today. That is the true bottom of the barrel.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:58 PM   #199
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
I think it's a bit of a cop out to blame them with such vitriol. Maybe a lot of them didn't vote, maybe some voted for third parties, but I really doubt many voted for Trump. Even if you want to say that they indirectly helped elect him, that to me deflects blame from the truly ignorant, mean spirited, hateful, whatever you want to call them 37% of the people who still support Trump today. That is the true bottom of the barrel.
But your response just laid out the reasoning. Not voting, or voting 3rd party was what delivered the win to Trump. He won by 80,000 votes over 3 states. A fraction of who voted for Stein, and a tiny fraction of who voted for Stein and Johnson.
My frustration with that group, is that I just expected so much more of them. They were this big hopeful friendly group that I was a part of at the beginning. They aren't the ones you right off as lost causes. Reason should have compelled them to support Clinton in the end. But a complete lack of reason is what i found in the final months of the primary and throughout the general.

Yes, most of the blame goes to Russia, Wikileaks, Comey and Clinton herself. But I had good friends, that just turned in front of my eyes into hate-spewing, neverhillary people that you couldn't even have a rational conversation with. Disappointing, and now fairly frightening as to where we are left.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:07 PM   #200
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
Yes, most of the blame goes to Russia, Wikileaks, Comey and Clinton herself.
No, most of the blame goes to Trump for being an amoral asshole and to his voters.