Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, instead the Left has fabricated the complete lie of a Russian connection - because fabricating fake news seems to work with their loyal followers rather well...

...the cognitive dissonance here. It's stunning.

And why the hell are people thinking this Russia thing is some conspiracy on the left's part? Trump himself has acknowledged being friends with Putin, for cripes' sakes. It's not like we're pulling this shit out of nowhere, and it's not like Hillary Clinton is magically going to become president in place of Trump by exposing this stuff, so...what exactly do they think we'd hope to achieve here by "making this stuff up"?

And I really want these Trump supporters who keep claiming it's just the "leftists" attacking Trump to explain Dick Cheney criticizing him, or the Koch brothers. Even Bush Jr. has made comments recently that seem to be critical of Trump's behavior.

And last I checked, those guys were not exactly "leftists". So how do Trump supporters explain them? Are they just "betraying the party" or something?

Personal attacks and ridicule for our faith-based or patriotic positions have no effect.

Oh, look, it's the "We're more patriotic and religious than the left" attitude :rolleyes:.

Wow. I'm sorry you have to put up with that nonsense, Diemen.

I'm more disturbed that the vice president of the United States is still using AOL.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing when I read that. I didn't realize AOL was even still a thing.

C6BgZZWWUAEH8Wo.jpg

C6BjhNwXQAAM_k3.jpg

o-HILLARY-CLINTON-BENGHAZI-HEARING-PHOTO-facebook.jpg

When did "leftist" become a name to call people? I've only noticed it since the election. It's better than "libtard," I guess.

Leftists have always referred to each other as leftists, so it's a bit weird that right wingers have taken to forcing that label upon liberals. It might have to do with the rise of Sanders.

in the UK our "Welcome to AOL", "You have email" and "Goodbye" sound clips were read by Joanna Lumley.

What was fucking annoying was when you'd suddenly lose connection and hear her say goodbye, like you were riff raff being told a fancy restaurant doesn't have a table for you. :angry:

My favorite response is the guy who said "I hope your presidency ends like watergate/Nixon"

He's totally insane, completely unhinged. Either that hrs desperately trying to deflect from his own involvement with Russia.

Cant' find the tweet again, but it went something like this:
Day 1: Infowars claims Obama wiretapped Trump.
Day 2: Breitbart publishes the story.
Day 3: Trump tweets.

Soon we will have it all within a day.

Just read this about Steven Goldstein of the Anne Frank Center

What shocked Goldstein were not the crimes – he’s seen this before, though not on this scale. The deeper issue, he said, is how Trump was praised for finally speaking forcefully against this latest wave of anti-Semitism. “Have we lowered our expectations so much that we are supposed to celebrate that our president, after weeks of incidents, finally acknowledged that there is anti-Semitism?” Goldstein asked.
[...]
He went on to mention his crusade for gun control legislation – and the anti-Semitic hate mail he received as a response. He described his campaign to stop abuse against women – and more anti-Semitic hate mail. Then, his pro-choice activism – and even more anti-Semitic hate mail. And then, as founder of Garden State Equality, to promote rights on behalf of gay and transgender people, he was again targeted with anti-Semitic hate mail.

Oddly, said Goldstein, he did not receive all that much anti-gay mail. The criticism always seemed to focus on Goldstein’s Jewishness.
[...]
Then came the Trump presidency – and, in particular, Goldstein’s attempt to highlight what he felt was a growing level of “civil- and human-rights abuses.” What he got in return, he said, was “the most and most vicious” anti-Semitic mail he ever received – largely email that Goldstein would read as he awoke from a night’s sleep and checked his iPhone and computer before going to work at the Anne Frank Center, which promotes a variety of civil-rights causes in the name of the Jewish girl who was killed in the Holocaust.

“I wake up every morning to a new barrage and I’m not out of bed yet, still in tears,” he wrote in his Facebook posting.

This time, however, the hate came with another edge – that Goldstein was not “a real Jew” and was “hurting the State of Israel by criticizing President Trump.” In other words, Goldstein’s Jewishness was being questioned by other Jews.

Oh, and this gem:

[tweet]837990244729311232[/tweet]

Last edited:
I think it's true Obama wire tapped Trump tower. I'm also sure he had a warrant and found that Trump was treasonous. Here we go folks, dominos falling

"Instead of lashing out at Obama's imaginary "wiretapping" of Trump Tower, Trump should be focusing on his job of fighting terrorism in Sweden."

I guess Trump is betting people will assume Obama wiretapped him illegally.

But if he did it lawfully, then they'll want to produce documents to that effect to show that they received a warrant. And if they do that, it makes it public and subject to FOIA requests.

Well done, Trump.

I don't think Trump is insane when he throws his hands up about his. Once again, I think he's manipulative. Fact never mattered, and it still doesn't. Paint a picture to his supporters that he's some underdog and he will keep his supporters by his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom