Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that tumblr is hilarious. What an absolute piece of shit. Can you unban him Diemen? I'd like to abuse him.

i haven't looked, i don't want to not be able to unsee it, i don't want to know :lol:

I find it absolutely frightening to see how week democractic institutions still are. Bannon could go out on the CPAC stage and basically say, "Our aim is to dismantle the democratic institutions of this country.", and get away with it.

The press is like a partner in an abusive relationship: After getting beaten up for the third time in a row, it starts dawning on them something's not right, then he shows up with some half-dead flowers and they are taken in by him again.

[TWEET]836930472945020928[/TWEET]

It really is terrifying, honestly. People aren't paying attention. There's been other speeches he's given that seemed "normal". During the debates there were moments when people would talk about how he seemed "subdued" and reined in some of his craziness.

And then not even a day later he'd go on some bizarre Twitter rant or say something inflammatory and the cycle would repeat itself all over again. I don't get how anyone can trust him in the moments where he appears "normal", 'cause he's proven multiple times by now that side of him never seems to stick around long.

And even if he were relatively "normal", the people he's surrounding himself with aren't! They're terrifying and just as incompetent as him, if not more so.

People really need to continue to wake the fuck up and pay attention, seriously.

i haven't looked, i don't want to not be able to unsee it, i don't want to know :lol:

Wise decision. Spare yourself the horror.

So ....

1. The Yemen raid produced no intelligence
2. Session lied to Congress
3. The O administration did what it could to lay out breadcrumbs so others could trace the Russian hacking of the election

And that was just yesterday evening.

So ....

1. The Yemen raid produced no intelligence
2. Session lied to Congress
3. The O administration did what it could to lay out breadcrumbs so others could trace the Russian hacking of the election

And that was just yesterday evening.

None of that matters because President Cheeto gave a speech where he wasn't foaming at the mouth.

Van Jones comes off looking like the biggest asshat from this. That two minute blessing he gave for a "unifying" speech because Trump addressed the fallen soldier's wife... give me a break. Being president isn't about making good speeches and showing support for your armed forces. It's about actually doing the right fucking thing and guiding the country.

I saw this tweet on my timeline yesterday. Quite telling (and surprising), the difference in how media people and veterans graded that moment.
[TWEET]836987065145389056[/TWEET]

So what's everyone think of the new revelation about the AG lying under oath. It's like every day I'm taking crazy pills because treasonous stuff goes down and people are like nothing to see here it's all good.

JT--so happy to see you here! Let's hope Sessions goes and soon! He's one bad apple amongst many, but his crimes seem particularly egregious. Are you still on @u2? I don't go on there much, if at all, anymore. Seems to have gotten rather toxic.

JT--so happy to see you here! Let's hope Sessions goes and soon! He's one bad apple amongst many, but his crimes seem particularly egregious. Are you still on @u2? I don't go on there much, if at all, anymore. Seems to have gotten rather toxic.
I can't believe the scary stuff that comes out about this administration every day, when will it stop?
I still do post there but it's changed. But people can run things how they want. I came over here to see if things were more active and not so slow seems fun so far

In other horrible news for this country, the GOP Reps are hiding their plan from the GOP Senators. Awesome.

[TWEET]837323085153972224[/TWEET]

Although, the silver lining to this is this "Obamacare-lite" plan also pisses of some of the GOP as it's too close to Obamacare, and not a complete change. Hopefully, this makes it harder to pass.

This whole thing is a joke. So he brought down a copy machine to some storage closet under the Capitol where this alleged bill was being kept, except there is no bill in there?

The Republicans will never agree on healthcare. Their absolute failure to govern should be a lesson to all, this is what you get when you have them at every level of government. They are obstructionists, not actually proactive at getting anything done.

This whole thing is a joke. So he brought down a copy machine to some storage closet under the Capitol where this alleged bill was being kept, except there is no bill in there?

The Republicans will never agree on healthcare. Their absolute failure to govern should be a lesson to all, this is what you get when you have them at every level of government. They are obstructionists, not actually proactive at getting anything done.

The only plan is to oppose Democrats. They can do no wrong. And...all I hear from my Republican friends is I need to wake up, meanwhile lying, treason and who knows what else goes down at the White House. If your team wins anything goes I guess

16939669_10158341911085078_533973092796874214_n.jpg

Sessions is recusing himself from the Russia/election investigations.

Last edited:
And said a excellent lawmaker, Seff Jessions will be taking over the investigations......

No swamp here folks, please carry on. Carry on to the right, let's keep the line moving. There's plenty of beach over there to bury your heads.

Kushner and Flynn met with Russian envoy in December now apparently. It doesn't stop, this is only going to snowball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom