Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there actually a rumor? It seems like they were just wishing it would happen over on Reddit.

i have a source who works in the industry. i can't say anything about this person at all, but they are totez real guys, and SOE is a lead-pipe lock for Q4 2016.

:lol: i forgot for a moment that i need to be somewhat careful about using the word "rumor" on interference.

no, there's nothing *real*, just a bunch of redditors saying there are rumors because they hope it's true, you're right. i also hope it happens, because holy shit amazing. he wouldn't even have to crack any jokes, he could just sit there and fume and pout and pretend to rage-tweet just like trump would if he attended and it would be absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
So how hard will the states fight back on the Weed thing?

Fuck Jeff Sessions

I have a small bit of good news. I believe that Trump inadvertently and apparently accidentally hired a grown-up in H.R. McMaster. The general is a history scholar, has authored a couple of apparently well-researched historical books, and seems to have no problem speaking up against bad policy. These are all very good signs indeed. The fact that someone with intellectual bona fides somehow made his way into the Trump administration is a cause for hope. Recently McMaster spoke up against using the term "radical Islamist extremism", since he believes it is not a useful term. He will no doubt clash hard with Bannon, and one of them will have to leave. This will get very interesting--hopefully in a good way!

I have a small bit of good news. I believe that Trump inadvertently and apparently accidentally hired a grown-up in H.R. McMaster. The general is a history scholar, has authored a couple of apparently well-researched historical books, and seems to have no problem speaking up against bad policy. These are all very good signs indeed. The fact that someone with intellectual bona fides somehow made his way into the Trump administration is a cause for hope. Recently McMaster spoke up against using the term "radical Islamist extremism", since he believes it is not a useful term. He will no doubt clash hard with Bannon, and one of them will have to leave. This will get very interesting--hopefully in a good way!

I made a post the other day that contrasted him with Sebastian Gorka, who in Bannon's cabinet is kind of the anti-ISIS person.
There's a clear clash between these two sides, and it will be interesting to see how this will all work out.

Today's choice quote from the braniac in chief:

"Nobody knew health care was so complicated!"

Oh my god, fuck off.

Today's choice quote from the braniac in chief:

"Nobody knew health care was so complicated!"

Oh my god, fuck off.

Trumps idea of running the country was to hire people that know how to run it and all he had to do is sit back and let others tell him what to do. The biggest problem with that is that he hired a bunch of idiots who don't know anything about anything it seems. Trump thought it would be like a walk in the park and that he didn't have to do anything lol. Only decent person really in his admin is McMaster it seems.

No, Bannon wants the government to crumble, so they picked people to head the agencies they wish to destroy.

And the Dems will continue to fight within, and pretty much keep Trump in power til 2020. I do not see an impeachment coming, even if the dems were to get enough seats in 2018.

we are fucked.

No, Bannon wants the government to crumble, so they picked people to head the agencies they wish to destroy.

And the Dems will continue to fight within, and pretty much keep Trump in power til 2020. I do not see an impeachment coming, even if the dems were to get enough seats in 2018.

we are fucked.

Yeah bannon has an agenda for sure and knows what he is doing trump on the other hand I don't think he knows what the hell he is doing! I think he is Bannons puppet for sure. Also it's disgusting to see that there has been like 90 bomb threats to Jewish community centres in the last two weeks and another Jewish grave vandalism today and not a peep from trump! Hell even pence is denouncing it! Indeed we are all fucked! And I agree unless democrats get their shit together and soon, we will have trump for four long years!

Last edited:
The Democrats have had too much in-fighting. It's as though they want to eat their own. Come together for the sake of the republic, peeps!

Speaking of Trump, what the heck did he do with the front of his hair??? :lol:

He's doing a speech tonight. I plan to miss it. Just the sight of him, makes me sick.

The Democrats have had too much in-fighting. It's as though they want to eat their own. Come together for the sake of the republic, peeps!

The UK has the exact same issue with Labour at the moment. Makes me want to tear my hair out. Currently looking at Conservative government well into the 2020s...:doh:

The UK has the exact same issue with Labour at the moment. Makes me want to tear my hair out. Currently looking at Conservative government well into the 2020s...:doh:

Fortunately for the U.K., the Conservative party is at the very least mixed on social policy, unlike in the United States.

maybe the lib dems will have a chance though, anything but the tories (or ukip!)

mentally fucking ill

Delusion and paranoia coupled with the emotional intelligence of a 7 year old; that seems like a good combination to have behind the controls of the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

Great job conned, no really :up:

they've gone pretty quiet around these parts haven't they? :lol:

Well at least one I know is banned, another is posting memes in the alt-right corners of the internet, one said he was going to engage so I'm just assuming he misplaced his computer, and another ran out of :up:s to give.

The silence is not surprising. I don't think there are many supporters willing or able to engage anymore, not just in here but pretty much everywhere. They prefer their echo chambers and their soapbox media.

I've pretty much given up at this point. Discussion is dead, and they will die with their heads in the sand. My only hope is that the other majority in this country resist and find a way to fight this without harming their cause.

yea he looks like a guy who's been on top of things since he left office...

3CEC604F00000578-0-image-a-5_1486601391033.jpg

GY_BO1_DC_170225_12x5_1600.jpg

if 8 years of the presidency put 20 years on Obama's face, a month and a half out of the presidency has taken that 20 years back.

Well at least one I know is banned, another is posting memes in the alt-right corners of the internet, one said he was going to engage so I'm just assuming he misplaced his computer, and another ran out of :up:s to give.

The silence is not surprising. I don't think there are many supporters willing or able to engage anymore, not just in here but pretty much everywhere. They prefer their echo chambers and their soapbox media.

I've pretty much given up at this point. Discussion is dead, and they will die with their heads in the sand. My only hope is that the other majority in this country resist and find a way to fight this without harming their cause.

You should see the Yahoo boards! It's like a magnet for trump supporters and they still mostly all whine about Benghazi lol

Unfortunately most (but not all) of our active conservative friends were more interested in trolling than engaging in good faith.

it sure is a whole lot less stressful without the trolling, thanks Diemen :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom