Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[TWEET]833781405217857538[/TWEET]

If it goes through, it would be pretty self evident that pedophilia apologism is the line that you can't cross but that racism/sexism/transphobia etc. are acceptable.

Exactly. When Simon and Schuster realized he couldn't earn any more money for them, they dropped the deal. It's not at all about 'doing the right thing.' They're fine with his anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and transphobia. They're ok with him harassing a black woman on Twitter and encouraging his troll followers to do the same. All this is shocking in its scope for cruelty, but hey let's protect freedom of speech.

Too many folks were perfectly okay with Milo's hate until it gets too close to home.

Last edited:
I saw Milo speak for the first time on Bill Maher over the weekend.

Quite punchable, in that neo-Nazi kind of way.

this was the first time i think i ever saw him interviewed, on UK Channel 4 news with Cathy Newman

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...el-4-cathy-newman_uk_582e0b40e4b0b8f7701070a5

omg i was so shocked how rude and egotistic he was - they were practically shouting at each other - i don't think i'd ever seen that on UK news before lol
came across as a really smug hateful person!

This is obviously a super important question but are they doing something different to the Orange One's hair? It looks different to me, like they are trying to tame the front.

Yeah, he also seems less orange to me.

Now if only they could also change his personality and add a brain.
We might be in business.

Looks they have a great alternative program for the missed Milo speech
[TWEET]834064739181412353[/TWEET]

The Dakota Access Pipeline could be finished 30 days from now.

This is gonna be interesting:

H.R. McMaster, new national security advisor:

He noted that “We need the kinds of integrated solutions that acknowledge the complex nature of the environments in which we are working and that take into account the determined, adaptive, and often brutal nature of our enemies.” He is big on values as well. “In addition to the fundamentals of combat, our soldiers really have to live the Army’s professional ethics and values.” He is also big on studying, not merely history, but also people. “I think we’re always going to have to operate as part of a multinational force. To do so, we have to understand the history and the culture of each of these conflicts and of the microconflicts in each subregion.”

vs.

Sebastian Gorka, deputy assistant to the president, who reports to Bannon:

For him, the terrorism problem has nothing to do with repression, alienation, torture, tribalism, poverty, or America’s foreign policy blunders and a messy and complex Middle East.

“This is the famous approach that says it is all so nuanced and complicated,” Gorka said in an interview. “This is what I completely jettison.”

For him, the terror threat is rooted in Islam and “martial” parts of the Koran that he says predispose some Muslims to acts of terror.

“Anybody who downplays the role of religious ideology . . . they are deleting reality to fit their own world,” he said.

https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/02/20/everything-you-need-to-know-h-r-mcmaster-iraq-and-war/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...326260-f2cb-11e6-b9c9-e83fce42fb61_story.html

Speculation now is whether McMaster is going to restructure the National Security Council and whether Trump would permit Bannon be ousted from it.

Oh, look. The Trump administration has rescinded transgender student protections.

Go fuck yourself, Trump, and all the bullies in your so-called administration, especially your AG Sessions. Stop picking on the most vulnerable segments of our society because your pathetic supporters enjoy it when the vulnerable get kicked.

Oh, look. The Trump administration has rescinded transgender student protections.

Go fuck yourself, Trump, and all the bullies in your so-called administration, especially your AG Sessions. Stop picking on the most vulnerable segments of our society because your pathetic supporters enjoy it when the vulnerable get kicked.

But but but Hillary... Let's give this guy a chance, it's only been a month! Lol

This will go a long way to getting blue collar workers back on the job.

You have to be a special kind of scumbag to attack trans kids. If these small minded idiots walked a day in a trans persons shoes they would crumble under the kind of pressure trans people deal with on a daily basis.

You have to be a special kind of scumbag to attack trans kids. If these small minded idiots walked a day in a trans persons shoes they would crumble under the kind of pressure trans people deal with on a daily basis.
It's hard enough being a teenager/young adult. I can't even imagine. There is NO purpose under the Sun I can think of for this. It's like just move on already.

It is disgusting to say the least! Everyday trump and his clan do something that disgusts me but this one takes the cake!

It's hard enough being a teenager/young adult. I can't even imagine. There is NO purpose under the Sun I can think of for this. It's like just move on already.

There is a purpose; look back at Oreogoropa's(who has now gone full on alt-right)posts. Everything Obama or any government entity did for minority groups was an attack on the white class working people. This is showing the "wcwp", we're on your side.

There's no question this is about white nationalism. This is about mounting of troops.

That's how you make America great. You make kids afraid of using the bathroom at school. But yeah, but all means, let's keep giving him a chance since he's only been fucking up everything for a month so far.

There is a purpose; look back at Oreogoropa's(who has now gone full on alt-right)posts. Everything Obama or any government entity did for minority groups was an attack on the white class working people. This is showing the "wcwp", we're on your side.

There's no question this is about white nationalism. This is about mounting of troops.

It's like a spoiled kid who can't comprehend why they don't get a present on their sibling's birthday. The Obama administration must have been anti-middle America, because they were in favor of basic human rights for people other than just white, straight Christians. And it's not fair some of them might have been treated better without the white working class getting something shiny too!

Basically, it's a giant temper tantrum, except the scary part is that instead of having level-headed and reasonable adults in charge, the 'parents' are an orange toddler and his daycare playgroup/cabinet who will do their best to hoard all the juice boxes for themselves.

I'm not sure if that made as much sense outside of my head as the comparison did inside.

Last edited:
It's like a spoiled kid who can't comprehend why they don't get a present on their sibling's birthday. The Obama administration must have been anti-middle America, because they were in favor of basic human rights for people other than just white, straight Christians. And it's not fair some of them might have been treated better without the white working class getting something shiny too!

Basically, it's a giant temper tantrum, except the scary part is that instead of having level-headed and reasonable adults in charge, the 'parents' are an orange toddler and his daycare playgroup/cabinet who will do their best to hoard all the juice boxes for themselves.

I'm not sure if that made as much sense outside of my head as the comparison did inside.

:up:

I don't think Trump himself gives a shit about trans kids one way or the next. I'm sure he's never thought one way or the next about them.

But he knows he has to toss the bloody carcass of a trans kid to the jackals who voted for him. So off you go!

Last edited:
I don't think Trump himself gives a shit about trans kids one way or the next. I'm sure he's never thought one way or the next about them.

But he knows he has to toss the bloody carcass of a trans kid to the jackals who voted for him. So off you go!

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit one way or the other about anything outside his own interests. And maybe I should be a little angrier about immigration issues, or the scary as fuck comments he made last week in that press conference about nukes. More disgust at the things that affect more people? but I'm white, haven't been blown up yet, and remember waiting til I got home to pee every day in elementary school. :shrug:

Yeah, for all the accusations the right makes about how the left is obsessed with these social justice issues, they sure seem equally as obsessed, if not more so, with those issues, don't ya think?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: any country that doesn't treat its citizens equally, any country that views certain groups as second-class citizens, is a country that will not be able to handle any issues, be they social or economic in nature, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom