Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only real fence sitters I know are pretty much backing away and not saying anything. Time will tell.
Exactly, they are backing away.
They resort to have Team Trump provide them with the Alternative Facts to make them feel good with things.
Why deal with pesky lefties over here?

The only buyer's remorse seems to exist with people who have now figured out that without Obamacare they will go bankrupt or die or first go bankrupt and then die.
The rest is covering their eyes and ears and pretend things are fine.

So we can all agree now that Russia hacked the election?
I think every country in Europe with elections this year is busy trying to prevent the same thing happening. So, yes, apart from probably Conway and Spicer, everyone agrees.

let's not forget that it came out the other day that the intelligence community has been able to verify some of the report that came out re: Trump, Russia and Kompromat.

The now former National Security Advisor, before he was sworn in, went behind the then President's back to reassure a foreign government... who had hacked government institutions in our country in the hopes of shaping the narrative of our election... that no action would be taken.

Best case scenario, Trump knew about this a month ago when Justice let the WH know, lied about it in public, covered it up.

Worst case, Trump told Flynn to make the call personally.

Both scenarios present serious questions of the President. In the best case scenario, one has to ask what reason they would have to cover it up? Were they just ignorant? Arrogant? Or complicit?

Worst case... Trump, like Flynn, is a traitor to our country.

And then the deeper question... and one that i think is actually fairly obvious... becomes why? Why would the Trump WH look to protect the Russian government when it is so obviously clear that they were trying to influence the election? What else are they hiding? How deep does this go?

this is what has me very intrigued...

Michael Flynn ‏@GenMikeFlynn 7h7 hours ago
While I accept full responsibility for my actions, I feel it is unfair that I have been made the sole scapegoat for what happened. (1/2)

Michael Flynn ‏@GenMikeFlynn 7h7 hours ago
But if a scapegoat is what's needed for this Administration to continue to take this great nation forward, I am proud to do my duty.

Flynn is never one to go quietly. He's insinuating here with his phraseology that he did not do this on his own. "Unfair that I have been made the sole scapegoat."

So who else knew, and how high up does it go? I think we know the answer...

His son weighs in:

C4off_mUkAEhIuM.jpg

His son is also a major asshole.

I don't want to defend this guy Flynn in the slightest but it's pretty clear that he's just the tip of the iceberg here.

this is what has me very intrigued...

Flynn is never one to go quietly. He's insinuating here with his phraseology that he did not do this on his own. "Unfair that I have been made the sole scapegoat."

So who else knew, and how high up does it go? I think we know the answer...

taking one for the team is he?! :lol:

[TWEET]831528809669283841[/TWEET]

what the fuck does paul ryan think an investigation is

These people have sold whatever integrity they have for Party over Country.

Think about how many investigations Clinton would be under by now. Hell, it's amazing no one has bothered following up on the Crooked Hillary now she's out of the spotlight.

Something bad is going to happen, and the GOP will deny it's their fault. The blame falls squarely on them.

Remember how Trump was going to make America safer? And yet within four weeks, his security pick is out.

Way to go

There is literally not a single decent Republican left in Washington anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom