Trump General Discussion VII - Page 47 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-01-2017, 10:06 PM   #921
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 07:38 PM
Oh look, another reason to keep screaming for an investigation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.13a4d34701cd

Old 03-01-2017, 10:27 PM   #922
War Child

Local Time: 02:38 AM
Oh dear bye, bye Sessions.

Old 03-01-2017, 10:30 PM   #923
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:38 PM
Ooh, yes, let's hope this kicks him to the curb.

While we're at it, can we find some big scandal on Bannon that forces him to resign/be fired, too ?
Old 03-01-2017, 10:39 PM   #924
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:38 PM
Trump General Discussion VII

I CANNOT understand how some people are completely self unaware, how is this possible?

My conscience would erode at me, if I ever said something this hypocritical during my lifetime.

One of our own(not banned) made this post on FB today, I'm still floored:

"Their resistance to the Trump administration has been over the top, from opposing nearly every single cabinet nominee (a new low in partisan incivility) to calling for his impeachment.

Like schoolyard bullies, they have called the president names and insulted his family. They have ridiculed his policies and platform, and worked to undermine his legitimacy.

Tuesday night they refused to applaud his optimistic vision for American renewal..."

It went on from there, but you get the point. This poster has also in recent weeks asked 'why the marches and protests' as he's conveniently forgotten how supportive he was of the tea party protests.

They've completely wiped away 8 years from their memory... well along with everything else.

There's no logic, engaging, empathizing, or reasoning with these folks. They are ready to embrace full on Trump's version of fascism(didn't want to get into that tangent again).
Old 03-01-2017, 11:39 PM   #925
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 10:38 PM
Trump General Discussion VII

I hope the smarmy little racist who thinks it's a good idea to pick on trans kids goes to jail.

At least it's really easy to know who are the good guys and the bad guys, amirite? What a ghastly group of people this Trump administration is.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:03 AM   #926
Refugee

Well this Sessions story really blew up. The inconsistent and weak initial responses from the WH are telling. I don't think this will go away. Even if he doesn't get canned it's clear he needs to recuse himself from any Russian-related investigation.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:18 AM   #927
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Yep. Sure am glad we avoided a whole mess of scandal and shady business by electing Trump. Mmhm. Dodged a real bullet there, I tell ya.
Old 03-02-2017, 12:33 AM   #928
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Yep. Sure am glad we avoided a whole mess of scandal and shady business by electing Trump. Mmhm. Dodged a real bullet there, I tell ya.

Donald Trump told me I can have all the chocolate cake I want and still lose weight.

I see no reason why I can't.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:18 AM   #929
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Ooh, yes, let's hope this kicks him to the curb.

While we're at it, can we find some big scandal on Bannon that forces him to resign/be fired, too ?
I find it absolutely frightening to see how week democractic institutions still are. Bannon could go out on the CPAC stage and basically say, "Our aim is to dismantle the democratic institutions of this country.", and get away with it.

The press is like a partner in an abusive relationship: After getting beaten up for the third time in a row, it starts dawning on them something's not right, then he shows up with some half-dead flowers and they are taken in by him again.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:32 AM   #930
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:08 PM
It was always bound to happen after a period of time.
Old 03-02-2017, 04:05 AM   #931
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salome View Post
Wilders has no chance because his party would need a majority vote.
Our political system will prevent it from happening.
good to hear!
Old 03-02-2017, 04:08 AM   #932
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobl04 View Post
Fuck that tumblr is hilarious. What an absolute piece of shit. Can you unban him Diemen? I'd like to abuse him.
i haven't looked, i don't want to not be able to unsee it, i don't want to know
Old 03-02-2017, 05:16 AM   #933
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
I find it absolutely frightening to see how week democractic institutions still are. Bannon could go out on the CPAC stage and basically say, "Our aim is to dismantle the democratic institutions of this country.", and get away with it.

The press is like a partner in an abusive relationship: After getting beaten up for the third time in a row, it starts dawning on them something's not right, then he shows up with some half-dead flowers and they are taken in by him again.

It really is terrifying, honestly. People aren't paying attention. There's been other speeches he's given that seemed "normal". During the debates there were moments when people would talk about how he seemed "subdued" and reined in some of his craziness.

And then not even a day later he'd go on some bizarre Twitter rant or say something inflammatory and the cycle would repeat itself all over again. I don't get how anyone can trust him in the moments where he appears "normal", 'cause he's proven multiple times by now that side of him never seems to stick around long.

And even if he were relatively "normal", the people he's surrounding himself with aren't! They're terrifying and just as incompetent as him, if not more so.

People really need to continue to wake the fuck up and pay attention, seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama cass View Post
i haven't looked, i don't want to not be able to unsee it, i don't want to know
Wise decision. Spare yourself the horror.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:34 AM   #934
Blue Crack Supplier

So ....

1. The Yemen raid produced no intelligence
2. Session lied to Congress
3. The O administration did what it could to lay out breadcrumbs so others could trace the Russian hacking of the election

And that was just yesterday evening.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:36 AM   #935
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
So ....

1. The Yemen raid produced no intelligence
2. Session lied to Congress
3. The O administration did what it could to lay out breadcrumbs so others could trace the Russian hacking of the election

And that was just yesterday evening.
None of that matters because President Cheeto gave a speech where he wasn't foaming at the mouth.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:49 AM   #936
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Van Jones comes off looking like the biggest asshat from this. That two minute blessing he gave for a "unifying" speech because Trump addressed the fallen soldier's wife... give me a break. Being president isn't about making good speeches and showing support for your armed forces. It's about actually doing the right fucking thing and guiding the country.
I saw this tweet on my timeline yesterday. Quite telling (and surprising), the difference in how media people and veterans graded that moment.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:02 AM   #937
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Can't wait till we end drugs
Old 03-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #938
The Fly

So what's everyone think of the new revelation about the AG lying under oath. It's like every day I'm taking crazy pills because treasonous stuff goes down and people are like nothing to see here it's all good.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:16 AM   #939
The Fly

Local Time: 09:38 PM
JT--so happy to see you here! Let's hope Sessions goes and soon! He's one bad apple amongst many, but his crimes seem particularly egregious. Are you still on @u2? I don't go on there much, if at all, anymore. Seems to have gotten rather toxic.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #940
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shineon View Post
JT--so happy to see you here! Let's hope Sessions goes and soon! He's one bad apple amongst many, but his crimes seem particularly egregious. Are you still on @u2? I don't go on there much, if at all, anymore. Seems to have gotten rather toxic.
I can't believe the scary stuff that comes out about this administration every day, when will it stop?
I still do post there but it's changed. But people can run things how they want. I came over here to see if things were more active and not so slow seems fun so far