Trump General Discussion VII - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-19-2017, 06:44 PM   #621
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiggestu2fan View Post
That was a terrible tragedy!! Almost as bad as the bowling green massacre!
So is this going to be a normal thing with this administration now? Making up terror attacks?

'Cause if so, that's incredibly dangerous.

Old 02-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #622
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 01:01 PM
read a comment yesterday on reddit that summed it up perfectly. Said this is fact pollution and like chucking coal waste in a river, its in there now and inseparable.

There are no doubt people who really have decided Trump is the only source for the truth simply because he says so (and that's fucking batshit insane in itself!!) They'll lap shit like this up and not bother checking whether or not he's talking out of his ass. like you said, very dangerous.

Old 02-19-2017, 07:38 PM   #623
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gareth brown View Post
read a comment yesterday on reddit that summed it up perfectly. Said this is fact pollution and like chucking coal waste in a river, its in there now and inseparable.

There are no doubt people who really have decided Trump is the only source for the truth simply because he says so (and that's fucking batshit insane in itself!!) They'll lap shit like this up and not bother checking whether or not he's talking out of his ass. like you said, very dangerous.
You wanna see batshit? Take a look at the comments section of the video I posted of trumps rally. That's freaking batshit! Some people there are comparing him to Jesus! And as of this morning ALL comments but one were praising trump and calling him beloved! That is freaking batshit. It makes me sick to my stomach that people can be so blind and so manipulated to think that trump is Jesus! But as you know people who made up their minds about trump have completely shut their doors to anything else anybody says even if the facts stare them right at their faces, they will deny everything unless it comes from trump! A lot of these people remind me of the moon landing conspiracy theorists and the flat earthers you can show them mountains upon mountains of evidence and they come up with some silly argument to deny them. Argh what an ugly world we live in.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:39 PM   #624
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
So is this going to be a normal thing with this administration now? Making up terror attacks?

'Cause if so, that's incredibly dangerous.
It would certainly appear like there is a trend here! First KAC then spicer and now trump. Scary ain't it?
Old 02-19-2017, 07:41 PM   #625
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
You wanna see batshit? Take a look at the comments section of the video I posted of trumps rally. !

okay yeah, we're all dead.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #626
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Quote:
You wanna see batshit? Take a look at the comments section of the video I posted of trumps rally. That's freaking batshit! Some people there are comparing him to Jesus!

Quote:
It would certainly appear like there is a trend here! First KAC then spicer and now trump. Scary ain't it?
Very much so.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #627
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:01 PM
So he said Sweden, who cares, obviously he just misspoke by one word. I say we give him the benefit of the doubt.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:51 PM   #628
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:01 PM
He just forgot a word.

You guys just don't understand.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:30 PM   #629
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

This is a fascinating (if depressing) read:

https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-...8cb#.vfqpvzs7q

Turns out, to many young Trump supporters, Trump's blatantly obvious ignorance, cronyism, bluster and general incompetence isn't a problem, it's a feature.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:31 PM   #630
Blue Crack Addict

This entire absurd notion of trying to understand these people and meeting them halfway is totally outside the plot.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:09 PM   #631
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:01 PM
canada has always accepted refugees. i have lifelong friends from kosovo and rwanda. i've said it many times how great refugees and immigrants in general are for canada.

but i still can't wrap my head around canada taking in refugees from the united states. it was always a joke before and after every presidential election (if x wins i'm moving to canada!) but now people are freezing nearly to death, losing limbs and walking for days in waist-deep snow for exactly that reason. it's not funny anymore.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:08 AM   #632
War Child

Doesn't Canada have a program to inhabit the northern provinces by offering incentives to immigrants and the like?

I can't remember where I read this but I know it exists.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:58 AM   #633
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:01 AM
Quote:
That kind of polarization may be exactly what some members of the White House want. High-ranking members of the current administration — most notably its chief strategist, Steve Bannon — have publicly espoused apocalyptic theories of history that center on a forthcoming clash between Western countries and the Muslim world, a conflict that many of them seem to perceive as both inevitable and desirable.

There are striking parallels between Bannon’s worldview and the perspective of terrorist groups like the Islamic State, which see the world divided in similarly binary terms — hence their reported enthusiasm for the executive order that Bannon helped author.
[...]
ISIS attacks have been deliberately calibrated to shock and offend the sensibilities of Western publics, a strategy that the group openly refers to as “eliminating the grayzone” of coexistence between societies.
[...]
Where President Obama sought to calm public fears in the aftermath of ISIS attacks, Trump and his administration will undoubtedly seek to inflame them for political gain. It’s only a matter of time before such an attack occurs, and Trump’s reaction could have consequences that quickly spiral out of control
https://theintercept.com/2017/02/11/...izational-war/

And who does also espouse the idea of a civilisational war between Christians and Muslims? Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater and brother of Betsy DeVos.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:36 AM   #634
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

you guys should follow Louise Mensch on twitter - it's like reading a crime novel in the making...
Old 02-20-2017, 04:52 AM   #635
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

haha fuck that, the less time spent even thinking about that woman the better. and what the hell is that new American accent she insists on using? just embarrassing.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:55 AM   #636
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

haha yeah i had a wtf moment too! she seems to have turned all investigative journalist now, and is convinced Trump will be impeached soon - i've just been scanning thru but she seems to be getting credit for exposing Russian links

i take it with a truckload of salt but it's a fascinating way of wasting some time haha
Old 02-20-2017, 05:01 AM   #637
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

oh wow really? okay I'll actually check some of that out. weird.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:09 AM   #638
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

yeah it's crazy! i was like, Louise Mensch? tory MP turned super sleuth? wtf?!
Old 02-20-2017, 06:50 AM   #639
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mama cass View Post
you guys should follow Louise Mensch on twitter - it's like reading a crime novel in the making...
Oh lord, she's a useless embarrassment.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:56 AM   #640
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad n U 2 View Post
Oh lord, she's a useless embarrassment.
have u checked out her twitter feed Vlad?