Trump General Discussion VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a very cool cool documentary called erasing hate about a former white supremacist who changed his life around and went through 25 extreame painful procedures to remove all the tattoos from his face. Painfull to watch but it certainly gave me a little hope for humanity! The guy went through hell and back to change his ways both with the extreamely painful procedures and the many death threats he got after leaving his gang. Certainly an interesting watch!

Doesn't it just seem like the liberal democrats are a dying breed?

i don't think so - they're still pretty strong in some areas of the UK, and won one of the recent by-elections i believe... i reckon they look pretty sane compared to the Tories and Labour right now... i always voted labour in the past - i even signed up to the Labour party in the confusion after Brexit but cancelled my membership pretty much immediately as i did a U-turn on supporting Corbyn... am embarrassed for Labour and would definitely consider the Lib Dems now (although i no longer have the vote in the UK)

I'll vote for you.

I mean, I would vote for a liberal democrat in principle. Recent voting results just seem to suggest that the U.K. is headed towards the same bullshit two party environment we are in in the US. I hope not.

another is posting memes in the alt-right corners of the internet, .

Along with Newtown/Sandy Hook conspiracies.

It's like you think you've hit rock bottom but then you hear somebody knocking down below.

GY_BO1_DC_170225_12x5_1600.jpg

if 8 years of the presidency put 20 years on Obama's face, a month and a half out of the presidency has taken that 20 years back.

Wow, it sure has.

That's a really cool photo :). Much as I miss the hell out of Obama, I'm glad to see/hear that he and his family are looking so relaxed and happy.

I just watched a very cool cool documentary called erasing hate about a former white supremacist who changed his life around and went through 25 extreame painful procedures to remove all the tattoos from his face. Painfull to watch but it certainly gave me a little hope for humanity! The guy went through hell and back to change his ways both with the extreamely painful procedures and the many death threats he got after leaving his gang. Certainly an interesting watch!

I think I've heard about that guy-might've read an article about him or somebody like him once.

That's really admirable. A good reminder that not all hope is lost and people can change.

On the flip side of that, however...

Along with Newtown/Sandy Hook conspiracies.

...are you serious?

Somebody who came to these boards is honestly peddling that bullshit?

It's like you think you've hit rock bottom but then you hear somebody knocking down below.

No kidding. Wow :|. That's...hideously pathetic. And that's about the most polite way I can put it.

...are you serious?

Somebody who came to these boards is honestly peddling that bullshit?

No kidding. Wow :|. That's...hideously pathetic. And that's about the most polite way I can put it.

same guy that was questioning whether we were all "100% sure (comet ping pong) is an innocent pizza parlor?": http://www.u2interference.com/forum...esidented-very-sad-220494-40.html#post8136223

to be fair i don't think he *actually* posted any sandy hook conspiracy theories, but i definitely think i remember him saying something like "we should question the official story".

What's been illuminating about the Trump administration is that the public is getting familiar with complete lunatics who sit in Congress, many of them being members of the House Freedom Caucus (would you like fries with that?). The absurdities that these people are willing to peddle publicly, and not just on behalf of Trump, but themselves as they are true believers are astounding.

Take Congressman Trent Franks who was making the rounds last week talking about how illegal immigrants could smuggle nukes into the country inside bales of marijuana. You have to be some sort of an idiot to believe in such a thing. So little Honduran Jose is going to be swimming across the rio grande with a 250-300 lb nuclear warhead wrapped in marijuana strapped to his back? And then what, he's going to walk through Laredo and hand it off to Mohammed, the Somali refugee on the corner in front of a 7/11?

It's Obama's fault for the leaks. It's the military's fault for the SEAL's death in Yemen.

RIP "The Buck Stops Here"

Well at least one I know is banned, another is posting memes in the alt-right corners of the internet, one said he was going to engage so I'm just assuming he misplaced his computer, and another ran out of :up:s to give.

The silence is not surprising. I don't think there are many supporters willing or able to engage anymore, not just in here but pretty much everywhere. They prefer their echo chambers and their soapbox media.

I've pretty much given up at this point. Discussion is dead, and they will die with their heads in the sand. My only hope is that the other majority in this country resist and find a way to fight this without harming their cause.
It's Official can be very enlightening... Sometimes

I barely ever visit the It's Official section of the forums, but your comment now has me curious.

same guy that was questioning whether we were all "100% sure (comet ping pong) is an innocent pizza parlor?": http://www.u2interference.com/forum...esidented-very-sad-220494-40.html#post8136223

to be fair i don't think he *actually* posted any sandy hook conspiracy theories, but i definitely think i remember him saying something like "we should question the official story".

Ugh. I wondered if this was the same person who spouted that Pizzagate nonsense, so I shouldn't be surprised it's the same guy, but still. Unbelievable.

In other maddening news...

Stephen Bannon was reportedly delighted by the massive protests against Trump's travel ban

The outrage over President Trump's immigration executive order went exactly according to chief strategist Stephen Bannon's plan. While the pushback from the courts on Trump's ban on people from seven predominantly Muslim countries entering the U.S. might have been unexpected, Bloomberg reported Tuesday that the massive protests were not:

"In fact, it was no accident that the order was sprung without warning on a Friday afternoon. Trump's chief strategist Steve Bannon arranged the timing in the expectation that opponents, freed from work on the weekend, would stage huge protests — drawing maximum attention and galvanizing Trump supporters as the president followed through on a controversial campaign promise, says a senior administration official." [Bloomberg]

That's far from the only plan Bannon and senior policy adviser Stephen Miller have cooked up. Both Trump advisers are pushing the president to "undertake a radical recasting of U.S. policies, from immigration to trade to taxation, that would invert this frame by making the interests of U.S. citizens (or what Miller and Bannon perceive to be their interests) predominant, almost to the point of exclusivity." Bloomberg noted Miller and Bannon apparently have no qualms making tough choices about refugees, so long as Americans can hang onto American jobs.

Can we get this Bannon asshole out of the White House already, please?

It's Obama's fault for the leaks. It's the military's fault for the SEAL's death in Yemen.

RIP "The Buck Stops Here"

That Obama seems to be a busy guy. Between kite surfing, leaking WH insider information and organizing and paying protesters (how did he snag this gig away from George Soros?), it's no wonder that he's barely been seen in public.

he really went off the deep end (pun intended) after the election. i think being the only one to come close to predicting the outcome here after we all dismissed him as crazy somehow made him think that whatever nutball theory he came up with must be true.

either that or he really has been that insane asshole the whole time and was just really good at playing a more rational persona here for whatever reason.

edit:

wait a sec, has this been a thing all along?

sweet jesus i didn't go deep enough down the history to see most of this crap. wow

Last edited:
Oh look, there it goes - the last remaining shred of goodwill/respect/benefit-of-the-doubt I had toward the guy.

wait a sec, has this been a thing all along?

sweet jesus i didn't go deep enough down the history to see most of this crap. wow

The Tumblr's only been there since Feb. Note how he claimed Diemen "doxxed" him. LOL. That's not doxxing. That might be called "I recognize this shit you're posting here, and I bet I can find you on Reddit."

i love how he tried to get /r/the_donald to brigade us and not even one of them cared enough about him to try it.

That was hilarious. The part about how he was jerking off to his underage cousin was not hilarious though.

a fair number of things are starting to make sense the more i think about them. for example, when he talked about his meteorology credentials then argued hard that climate change isn't real. that was weird as he seemed like a person capable of putting a reasonable thought together back then. but now that it's obvious he's an irrationally sociopathic idiot, it makes sense. it's a weird cathartic feeling.

For a very long time I thought he was taking the piss just to get a rise out of people.

Oh my lord is Oregoropa this siribob guy? Is he really posting all this stuff about Muslims and about being a 35 year old hitting on barely legal aged girls?? Wow just wow. Excuse me while I go vomit!

Edit: wow omg I just saw the post about how he would do it with his underage cousin! That is wrong in sooooo many ways! What a disgusting freak! No wonder he liked trump. He probably agrees with what trump said about his daughter. Holy mother this is just insane!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom