Trump General Discussion VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be such a nutty broad. Milo is just pointing out that we're hypocrites.

Amirite bloodysunday?

Anitram

If Milo is criticizing Islam because of its history of prejudice against women and homosexuals I don't see the issue.....Its important to have open dialogue on the subject.

Now if he is just doing it to spread hate and that can be proved by something else other than media that comes from the left I'd be inclined to believe it and would condemn what he's doing.

Fair enough?

Actually I missed that one. If you can show me proof of that Ill retract the statement. :up:

See this is the thing. It's all over the media, Trump got called out on it immediately. But you have not heard of this, just like you hadn't heard of Yemen. Does it strike you as peculiar? Like maybe your media sources are not the best?

But here I am, doing your work for you.

Federal judge derided by Trump is a George W. Bush appointee known as a conservative jurist - LA Times

The Seattle federal judge whom President Trump derided on Twitter on Saturday after blocking Trump's executive order restricting travel to the U.S. is known for his conservative legal views...

District Judge James L. Robart, 69, was appointed to the bench by President Bush in 2004, following a distinguished 30-year career in private practice that included his selection to the American College of Trial Lawyers, an honor bestowed on less than 1% of lawyers.

Where did you read/hear that this guy was an Obama liberal? Just wondering.

Anitram

If Milo is criticizing Islam because of its history of prejudice against women and homosexuals I don't see the issue.....Its important to have open dialogue on the subject.

Now if he is just doing it to spread hate and that can be proved by something else other than media that comes from the left I'd be inclined to believe it and would condemn what he's doing.

Fair enough?

No, not fair enough.

You said that the things he says about Islam AND about women are to point out hypocrisy.

I'm asking you why you think that it's fair game to call us stupid, nutty broads? What hypocrisy is that pointing out? It's misogyny, plain and simple.

See this is the thing. It's all over the media, Trump got called out on it immediately. But you have not heard of this, just like you hadn't heard of Yemen. Does it strike you as peculiar? Like maybe your media sources are not the best?

But here I am, doing your work for you.

Federal judge derided by Trump is a George W. Bush appointee known as a conservative jurist - LA Times

Where did you read/hear that this guy was an Obama liberal? Just wondering.

Let me see if I can find the article hold on a moment or two.

I don't watch news anymore for the most part because this election was such a stress. Yeah I do get the news a bit later than some if they catch it on the TV. Anyway let me see if I can find that article.

Are you telling me Bill didn't have all those affairs and didn't rape the aide that was with him during his Gov race?

i wasn't aware bill clinton ran for president this time around. i thought that was against the constitution and all.

Bill Clinton is not his wife. Hillary Clinton is not her husband.

Whatever works for them in their private lives is their own business.

What Bill did or didn't do has no bearing on Hillary. Casting his sins on her reeks of sexism at worst, sheer ignorance at best.

And to use what somebody's Husband may or may not have done against a female presidential candidate is especially rich when you consider the long history of womanizing that Donald Trump has. You talk of an alleged rape by Bill Clinton? Trump's own wife accused him of raping her. Pot meet kettle.

Bill couldn't keep it in his pants, so that disqualifies Hillary.

Trump also can't keep it in his pants, but that's fine.

If you can't see how that reeks of sexism, then you're blind.

Actually yes but not so open about it....Bill Clinton. The man is a sexual predator but because he presided over a good time in the nation people forget about it for the most part.

Trumps mouth is one of the biggest things I don't like about him. People also have a tendency to forget Trump was a Democrat long before he became a Republican.

Like others have mentioned, I guess in your eyes it was not ok for Clinton to have an affair with a consenting adult, but it's certainly ok for trump to go grab women's pussies because he is a star right? And it's ok for him to walk into the change rooms of young models and see them naked without their permission? And it's ok for him to insult women based on their looks like he did with Fiorina? Right but god forbid Clinton had an affair with another adult!

To be frank, that's the best hope the world has.

There are already rumblings that the Koch brothers are against Trump which makes total sense when you consider the fact that their businesses are likely net importers so this border tax is a no-go. The more of these guys that band together, the sooner Trump will be gone.

Because he may not believe in the polls, but Paul Ryan and Turtle McConnell certainly do.

Let me see if I can find the article hold on a moment or two.

I don't watch news anymore for the most part because this election was such a stress. Yeah I do get the news a bit later than some if they catch it on the TV. Anyway let me see if I can find that article.

i'll give you a step by step process on how to find the article.

Step 1 - click the link

No, not fair enough.

You said that the things he says about Islam AND about women are to point out hypocrisy.

I'm asking you why you think that it's fair game to call us stupid, nutty broads? What hypocrisy is that pointing out? It's misogyny, plain and simple.

OK well to that point Ill say this.

A lot of the videos I have seen from his speeches are quite simply summed up as. He gets interrupted by someone in the audience and a lot of the time opens it up for the heckler to come up with facts as to why they are calling him racist etc etc and a lot of the time they don't have a valid argument and end up looking like fools.

On another level I think he can be an annoying little prat but sometimes he is on point.

From what I have seen he goes after the double standard with feminism.

There was one incident which coined the term trigglipuff where they had Milo, Steven Crowder and another woman (Her name escapes me ) but she was a old school liberal and even she called them out for their idiocy.

There are a lot on the left who are nutty as hell just like there are nuts like the WBC on the right. They are both equally wrong.

Can't help think some people are trolling on this thread. I can't believe people would hold some of the views that are being stated here. It's mind boggling.

Like others have mentioned, I guess in your eyes it was not ok for Clinton to have an affair with a consenting adult, but it's certainly ok for trump to go grab women's pussies because he is a star right? And it's ok for him to walk into the change rooms of young models and see them naked without their permission? And it's ok for him to insult women based on their looks like he did with Fiorina? Right but god forbid Clinton had an affair with another adult!

No its not. But it does seem like a lot of this became open once he was running as a Republican. If the Democrats had come out against him then as one of their own I'd be more favorable to that argument.

From what I have seen he goes after the double standard with feminism.

There was one incident which coined the term trigglipuff where they had Milo, Steven Crowder and another woman (Her name escapes me ) but she was a old school liberal and even she called them out for their idiocy.

There are a lot on the left who are nutty as hell just like there are nuts like the WBC on the right. They are both equally wrong.

OK.

So when we point out the blatant misogyny of a piece of shit like him calling women nutty, mental broads with IQs lower than 120 is equally as wrong as him saying it.

This must come from the "accusing somebody of being racist for saying racist things is as bad as racism itself" school of thought.

Are you telling me Bill didn't have all those affairs and didn't rape the aide that was with him during his Gov race?

Bill isn't running.

But the fact that you had to point out "that we forgot" Trump was once a Democrat as if it was when he was a Dem he was grabbing those pussies is what I was referring to.

People also have a tendency to forget Trump was a Democrat long before he became a Republican.

Hardly forgotten. It was (and still is) brought up frequently to show how he doesn't give a shit about politics or America and just cares about winning.

Well, he won, has no business being in office and is a total shitshow. So ... we've got that going for us.

i'll give you a step by step process on how to find the article.

Step 1 - click the link

I withdraw the statement until I can find proof which the initial bit I read was not true it seems. However was there just one judge or two? I find a lot of info about the Bush appointee but wasn't there another one who issued something before hand or am I wrong with that bit of info?

Wow personal insults........Is that where you wanna go now?

You guys also seem to have no problem insulting other members who disagree with you....But no surprise there.

Have you already forgot that just an hour ago you called me a "genius" and a bigot, just for calling out your reliance on deflection?

Bill isn't running.

But the fact that you had to point out "that we forgot" Trump was once a Democrat as if it was when he was a Dem he was grabbing those pussies is what I was referring to.

Its political theater is the point I keep trying to make. It doesn't make it right but the left has a tendency to forget about damaging things when that person is out there for them.

So do the Republicans....Its not just a Democrat phenomena. Both sides are hypocrites there is no denying that.

Wow personal insults........Is that where you wanna go now?

You guys also seem to have no problem insulting other members who disagree with you....But no surprise there.

Sorry, I wasn't insulting you. I was making a sarcastic comment to Anitram referring to Milo's statement that women don't have IQ's over 120. Sorry, i should have made it more clear. peace

I withdraw the statement until I can find proof which the initial bit I read was not true it seems. However was there just one judge or two? I find a lot of info about the Bush appointee but wasn't there another one who issued something before hand or am I wrong with that bit of info?

Man alive, just go Google it! There are literally hundreds of articles about this.

Doesn't this just sum you up? You go off attacking, proclaiming, speaking in absolutes, and you didn't even know what you were on about?

I get it. You're going for the 'troll in rational clothing' thing.

Re Slick Willy Clinton

a) I think we can all agree that were he actually running today in the age of social media with all the dirt that may or may not have done (not including Lewinsky, as that happened while in office), he'd be lucky to make it past the primaries.

b) The only supposed proof I've seen of Hilary being awful to his accusers was in the same sort of media outlets where they claim she laughed about getting a rapist acquitted, which was some blatant bullshittery twisting of what happened. (i.e., she was doing her fucking job, and any laugh that might have come out while talking about it sure wasn't a "ha ha, rape is hilarious, I love getting rapists off the hook" kind of laugh)

c) Ugh.

Last edited:
Have you already forgot that just an hour ago you called me a "genius" and a bigot, just for calling out your reliance on deflection?

BVS I apologize for that. I went back and re read my response. When I get into these discussions it often comes from a place of anger. I do apologize for that.

I feel like in my mind I am not deflecting I am just pointing out that it is hypocrisy when one side calls the other out for the exact same thing they do in a lot of cases.

Ill be honest I am pretty disgusted with both sides of the aisle. If you think I am a big Trump fan I am not but he was more in line for individual rights then Hillary. It just my personal opinion and you know what they say about opinions.

I am very passionate about some things politically and honestly I get a little clouded sometimes.

Doesn't this just sum you up? You go off attacking, proclaiming, speaking in absolutes, and you didn't even know what you were on about?

I get it. You're going for the 'troll in rational clothing' thing.

No I just fell for bad information.....We all make mistakes

When the initial report came out the first thing out of the right was it was a Clinton supporter and Obama appointee who ordered it. Obviously facts have become more clearer.

In this case I jumped the shark.I wasn't correct so sorry for that.:reject:

No its not. But it does seem like a lot of this became open once he was running as a Republican. If the Democrats had come out against him then as one of their own I'd be more favorable to that argument.

Wow, it gets worse with you...

Did he ever run as a dem? Ok, then dumb point and just proves how extreme your partisan is.

Edit: I saw of the posts you made after, and you seem to be calming down.

I get pointing out the other side, but it has to be relevant; pointing out a Democrat from decades ago means nothing to most of us. Party affiliation means nothing to me.

But at some point you have to have a line drawn; you voted for a man who bragged about assaulting women, I don't care if there is a D or an R by his name. And it wouldn't have carried any more or less weight if his own were calling him out for it. But that WAS the moment you all became spineless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom